What's new

Fincantieri’s FREMM Wins US Navy FFG(X) Frigate Competition

Bhai why seven0seven doesnt exist anymore?
yes sir i am formen seven0seven i forget my password so i can make new account but refer its to mod that i am former seven0seven/pakistanipower guy so they renew my account with new name

but China's ships are confined within the first island chain , if they try to go further the US navy is waiting + Russia is now regressing towards a green water navy, tell me how much ocean going ships Russia have right now??? mostly corvettes.
they are going anywhere in the pacific with a no intervention of USN, Recently chinese NAVAL ship detected in western pacific, if USN fired any weapons on PLAAN USN carriers in Japan and in Guam will be in history

yes sir i am formen seven0seven i forget my password so i can make new account but refer its to mod that i am former seven0seven/pakistanipower guy so they renew my account with new name

Got it buddy. Good to see you :tup:

At some point lets restart the classic hindi song sharing again :-)

they are going anywhere in the pacific with a no intervention of USN, Recently chinese NAVAL ship detected in western pacific, if USN fired any weapons on PLAAN USN carriers in Japan and in Guam will be in history
why should the US interfere?? we are in peacetime. and China sails in international waters. I mean their last carrier strike group vacation is South China Sea only lasted less than a month and confined to the waters of the SCS only.

In the time of war, US pre-positioned long range missile dispersed in the the first island chain, US Submarine launched tomahawks and B1 bombers could destroy chinese vessels even before the left port. just sayin

Russia is now regressing towards a green water navy, tell me how much ocean going ships Russia have right now???
you're right About Russian Navy but they have different philosophy then US/WEST but remember Russian air force has lot of long range strategic/regional bombers and fighter bombers/ long range MPA to attack from long range and fired all kind of anti ship missiles from stand off ranges against US main land/ USN fleets in Pacific and in Atlantic

Got it buddy. Good to see you :tup:

At some point lets restart the classic hindi song sharing again :-)
i will try but no promise sir because i have no time but definitely on coming Saturday and on Sunday:angel:

why should the US interfere?? we are in peacetime. and China sails in international waters. I mean their last carrier strike group vacation is South China Sea only lasted less than a month and confined to the waters of the SCS only.

In the time of war, US pre-positioned long range missile dispersed in the the first island chain, US Submarine launched tomahawks and B1 bombers could destroy chinese vessels even before the left port. just sayin
HAH, and they have no weapon to defend and USN will suffer heavy losses too, China is not imperialist like USA is

the US Navy is the expert in naval warfare off course, thats why they prefer VLO missile instead of high flying, easily detectable, easily destroyed supersonic missile.
AI on chinese and Russian missile are not as advanced as LRASM's, if there's any on em

his writing style is close , using un-necessary capital letters. I wonder if he's seven0seven

Finally! Someone understands that VLO AI enabled antiship missiles are superior to supersonic ones! Not to mention the fact LRASM has a range over 800 kms. Very deadly missile in swarms!

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom