What's new

Fincantieri’s FREMM Wins US Navy FFG(X) Frigate Competition

NO SINGLE SHIP SAIL ALONE AT OPEN SEA THERE ARE MULTIPLE SHIPS, MEANS MORE SHIPS SENSORS (AESA/IR ELECTRO-OPTICS) SYSTEMS FROM MULTIPLE ANGLES CAN DETECT THOSE SUBSONIC ANTI SHIPS MISSILES MUCH EARLIER THAN SUPERSONIC ONE, FOR EXAMPLE USN ESTIMATE SUBSONIC ONE HAS REACTION TIME OF 150-200 SECONDS (2.5-3 MINUTES) SECOND FOR DETECTION/ENGAGEMENT, WHEREAS SUPERSONIC ANTI SHIP MISSILES HAVE ONLY REACTION TIMES OF 25 SECONDS FOR DETECTION AND INTERCEPTION, SO WHICH ONE IS MORE LETHAL, YOU TROLL
exactly that's why the US is investing in VLO and AI capable anti ship missile to negate combined enemy fleet sensors,as well as investing in future EW platforms.

So yes the US approach is more lethal.

Can you explain to me why its a crappy design? You understand the tradeoffs in designs? A, B or C doesnt do it anymore and does something different, doesnt mean its a 100% progression...sometimes its not even 50% progression (to be worth it, and you will often see fall back to "older" concept).

Because it still uses canister launchers which are ugly and inefficient. All the new Russian warships don't use canister launcher anymore.

exactly that's why the US is investing in VLO and AI capable anti ship missile to negate combined enemy fleet sensors,as well as investing in future EW platforms.

So yes the US approach is more lethal.
AND YOU'RE EXPERT THEN USN THEY CONCERN ABOUT SUPERSONIC AND HYBRID ANTI SHIP MISSILES FOR THERE FLEET DEFENSE:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy: AND RUSSIAN AND CHINESE ALSO USES AI ON THEIR ANTI SHIP MISSILES:crazy::crazy::crazy:

AND YOU'RE EXPERT THEN USN THEY CONCERN ABOUT SUPERSONIC AND HYBRID ANTI SHIP MISSILES FOR THERE FLEET DEFENSE:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy: AND RUSSIAN AND CHINESE ALSO USES AI ON THEIR ANTI SHIP MISSILES:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Bhai why seven0seven doesnt exist anymore?

Because it still uses canister launchers which are ugly and inefficient. All the new Russian warships don't use canister launcher anymore.
Nothing wrong with putting extra 16 anti ship missiles on top of the deck instead of taking up space in the VLS for something else.

the US Navy is the expert in naval warfare off course, thats why they prefer VLO missile instead of high flying, easily detectable, easily destroyed supersonic missile.
AI on chinese and Russian missile are not as advanced as LRASM's, if there's any on em

Bhai why seven0seven doesnt exist anymore?
his writing style is close , using un-necessary capital letters. I wonder if he's seven0seven

the US Navy is the expert in naval warfare off course, thats why they prefer VLO missile instead of high flying, easily detectable, easily destroyed supersonic missile.
AI on chinese and Russian missile are not as advanced as LRASM's, if there's any on em
Ok Mr fake Expert, supersonic anti ship missiles high flying as you thinks, most subsonic anti ship missiles cruises/attack at 5-6 (16-21 feet) meters whereas supersonic anti ship missiles 30 meter (100 feet ) attack as on same as subsonic one 5-6 meters (16-21)
and Russian was the first country to use AI on their anti ship missiles back in 70s (SSN-19 Shipwreck) so now tell me who has the more experiences to use AI on anti ship Missile USA or Russia, now tell me you Mr fake expert:p:;):enjoy:

and how do you know that any source or you're just licking a boot of USA as usual

Ok Mr fake Expert, supersonic anti ship missiles high flying as you thinks, most subsonic anti ship missiles cruises/attack at 5-6 (16-21 feet) meters whereas supersonic anti ship missiles 30 meter (100 feet ) attack as on same as subsonic one 5-6 meters (16-21)
and Russian was the first country to use AI on their anti ship missiles back in 70s (SSN-19 Shipwreck) so now tell me who has the more experiences to use AI on anti ship Missile USA or Russia, now tell me you Mr fake expert:p:;):enjoy:

and how do you know that any source or you're just licking a boot of USA as usual
true to fly at such a very high speed supersonic and hypersonic munitions need to fly very high to reduce drag and maintain range. very easy picking by US missile defense onboard US destroyers and cruisers. the same cannot be said for low flying, VLO, AI enabled modern AShM.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...-navys-new-missile-sinks-ships-the-smart-way/

and Russian was the first country to use AI on their anti ship missiles back in 70s
being first doesn't mean you're the best, I mean Soviet Union is first in launching satellites, astronaut into space but everybody knew that US is the only country that lands human on the moon.

true to fly at such a very high speed supersonic and hypersonic munitions need to fly very high to reduce drag and maintain range. very easy picking by US missile defense onboard US destroyers and cruisers. the same cannot be said for low flying, VLO, AI enabled modern AShM.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...-navys-new-missile-sinks-ships-the-smart-way/

being first doesn't mean you're the best, I mean Soviet Union is first in launching satellites, astronaut into space but everybody knew that US is the only country that lands human on the moon.
AND THESE VLO ANTI SHIP MISSILES CAN TRACK BY MULTIPLE SENSORS ONBOARD/OFF BOARD SHIPS LIKE AESA/IR/ AWACS/ FIGHTER JETS AESA/IR/MPA RADARS
AND IF THEY ARE DETECTED EARLY AND NEED TO FLY HIGH TO REDUCE DRAG AND RANGE THEN WHY USA/UK DEVELOPING HYPERSONIC/SUPERSONIC WEAPONS RESPECTIVELY, PLEASE TELL ME THAT MR FAKE EXPERT;):p::enjoy:

AND THESE VLO ANTI SHIP MISSILES CAN TRACK BY MULTIPLE SENSORS ONBOARD/OFF BOARD SHIPS LIKE AESA/IR/ AWACS/ FIGHTER JETS AESA/IR/MPA RADARS
AND IF THEY ARE DETECTED EARLY AND NEED TO FLY HIGH TO REDUCE DRAG AND RANGE THEN WHY USA/UK DEVELOPING HYPERSONIC/SUPERSONIC WEAPONS RESPECTIVELY, PLEASE TELL ME THAT MR FAKE EXPERT;):p::enjoy:
both Hypersonic and Sub-sonic missiles complement each other , what I can tell is the reaction times once those VLO missile suddenly appear out of nowhere is not enough for Weapons officer in the CIC to say cyka bly** .

OOH MY GOD, are you suggesting they are sitting idle after that:hitwall::hitwall: and not utilizing far more advance AI tech on their later anti ship missiles, what a fool you're:crazy::crazy::crazy:

both Hypersonic and Sub-sonic missiles complement each other , what I can tell is the reaction times once those VLO missile suddenly appear out of nowhere is not enough for Weapons officer in the CIC to say cyka bly** .
and same goes to Russia and China they have all kind of anti ship missiles

and same goes to Russia and China they have all kind of anti ship missiles
but China's ships are confined within the first island chain , if they try to go further the US navy is waiting + Russia is now regressing towards a green water navy, tell me how much ocean going ships Russia have right now??? mostly corvettes.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom