Country
India
9 days to go..

$8.9 Billion deal

Congratulations to all in advance.

upload_2016-6-3_19-18-42.png

Has the deal been signed??

No Link Nothing??

Will be signed this month. The wait is over.

link Please

No link. I am the source. Take it or leave it.

My all time favorite plane....good choice Indian....I am happy...lolll

True. This deal was a true entertainer for all but the ordeal for Indians is over. It is going to transform from entertainer to nightmare for the opponents of India.

What are you? Fortune teller?

No.

Will be signed this month. The wait is over.

No link. I am the source. Take it or leave it.

True. This deal was a true entertainer for all but the ordeal for Indians is over. It is going to transform from entertainer to nightmare for the opponents of India.

No.

Dadeechi Brother your "future telling " skills are legendary :-)

That F 16s you promised -- what happened to them

9 days to go..

$8.9 Billion deal

Congratulations to all in advance.

View attachment 308629
June is the month the deal is FINALLY signed, I have no doubt about that but 9 days time? If you say so brother, I have no reason to doubt it but then I have no reason to think this is accurate either.

Parrikar is meeting the French DM in Singapore in a few days and on his return the deal should be signed, he has said June is to witness the conclusion of the deal.

Now time to move on to the 150++ Rafales to be made in India....

One should sincerely hope that deal goes as I may say not a nightmare for enemies as mentioned by one member but an eye opener for both Pak and China.

For PAF/Pak: race shall began to counter Rafael threat which may result in fruitful result i.e some big deals regarding capable high altitude SAM network, fast pace up gradation of JF17s, and may be induction of a new 4.5th gen platform till induction of true 5th gen jet.

For PLA Airforce/China: May be not be a big yet serious opportunity to analyse the capabilities of their latest flankers/fighter jets like J10 and J11 versions.

I trust the news....but not the track record of compleleting a proces in MoD.

Apart from that I would prefer Bengali sweets when the news comes after 9 days instead of the one in the picture. just saying :pleasantry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom