What's new

Finally RAFALE are going to be here

French are always like that. I do know your views on Modi & company but their majority and aggressive nature helped even though very little.

I personally have the opinion this deal was to be scrapped the day negotiations stalled and Typhoon guys should be invited 5 years ago.

Congress could suprress IAF's desires.

i agree this deal shall have been junked by NDA when they came to power

Daaru ka intezaam ho aur dill me dosto se milne ki khwaeesh ho to @Imran Khan bhai zaroor "jalwa afroz" honge ... yakeen janiye :D

lol true :cheers:

I also never liked Rafale till a "friend" who happens to be a Fighter pilot and currently flying M2K told me what the fuss in IAF is all about and in short he said a single rafale fully loaded with pods , external feul tanks and weapons is as good as three upgraded M2Ks and a upgraded Mig29 and at almost less than half of there running cost

as they say "dont count your chickens till they hatch" :coffee:

The chicken has already been hatched. Hence the French have been scratching their heads on the reason for the delay.

What are you? Fortune teller?

Many memberships and deals would be closed this month.

June is an important and unique month this year. It is the only month which has 3 Ekadashis (11th day of Hindu lunar calendar which is the most auspicious day) falling in the same month on 1st, 15th and 30th. Of the 3 Ekadashis, 15th is the most preferred one as it falls in the Shukla Paksha (fortnight between New Moon Day and Full Moon Day) while the other two fall in the Krishna Paksha ( fortnight between Full Moon Day and New Moon Day).

Modi's five nation tour is starting after Amavasya on 4th (New Moon Day)

RAFALE deal would be announced after conclusion of Modi's visit to US between 6th-8th. The dates to mark are 14th-15th of June.

I also never liked Rafale till a "friend" who happens to be a Fighter pilot and currently flying M2K told me what the fuss in IAF is all about and in short he said a single rafale fully loaded with pods , external feul tanks and weapons is as good as three upgraded M2Ks and a upgraded Mig29 and at almost less than half of there running cost

Please elaborate ; One Rafale is equal to -- Three M2K OR Three Mig 29

Please elaborate ; One Rafale is equal to -- Three M2K OR Three Mig 29
well i said 1 Mig29 & 3 M2K

i dont know how to explain it maybe its about load carrying capacity + SPECTRA & its radar & avionicks + terrain hugging deep strike abilty

im no IAFor technikal guy i wrote what i was told about ... cheers mate

ab hum mmrca trolling nhi ker sakeen gay bhai:cry:
Imran bhai use "proper words" :rofl:

Waise PDF pe trolling k liye topic kabhi kam nahi hote

well i said 1 Mig29 & 3 M2K

i dont know how to explain it maybe its about load carrying capacity + SPECTRA & its radar & avionicks + terrain hugging deep strike abilty

im no IAFor technikal guy i wrote what i was told about ... cheers mate
It's 2 Rafale working in tandem ( 1 single seater ) can match any 5 gen4 jets. There was a video on YouTube when rafale was selected. PR stuff but was good.

It's was last few months of UPA govt. NDA should also have acted on it. In that price we can get local production line for Mig-29/K and 3/4 times more jets

No doubt Rafale is best but quantity also matters. Mig-29 was and is enough for the current threats and rest of the money should have been invested in AMCA or PAK-FA

The amount of US heavy lifting for India's NSG membership would be directly impacting the number of deals with the US. This is the reason why India being major defence partner bill has been delayed now in the senate.

The bigger the F-16 deal the smaller would be the RAFALE deal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom