What's new

Finally RAFALE are going to be here

Hindu philosophy says that one should rid oneself of all emotions (including shame) to attain nirvana.
Shouldn't that be not dictated by emotion, instead of ridding emotion? A person without emotion is like a freak. I would not think a saint, when he lives in the world, looks like a freak.

Shouldn't that be not dictated by emotion, instead of ridding emotion? A person without emotion is like a freak. I would not think a saint, when he lives in the world, looks like a freak.

There are actually two time tested paths

1) Through over indulgence

2) Through complete abstinence

Read what I said. I did not say "I was". I said "I am"

The OP was obviously for the 36 but the deal is tied to the MII component which is causing the delay in closing the deal for the 36.

I never said the deal would be smaller than 36. I was referring to the MII component.

Leave it bro, it happens. We sometimes get things wrong. Move on, its not a crime.

Just a little fun. :)

I was a teenager since I've been hearing about this deal. I've got a head full of grey hair waiting for this deal. Not really but still :rofl::rofl:

CJ4uCvgUkAAunVX.jpg:large

This is me waiting for the deal! :D
You keep waiting, but......

upload_2016-6-17_11-2-54.jpeg

Why would India want the F-35? They already have the FGFA and AMCA under development adding a third 5th gen fighter with questionable abilities,.

a senior member with unchanging laughable delusion on India's capability in modern high tech business`````just laughable

it will be a miracle if your FGFA can be materialized in 10 years time (pray to the Russians), let alone of 'three 5th gen' :lol:, as for 30 years your 'mighty' talents cant make a mig-21 upgrade operational, even with all the direct imports of major parts```

your LCA does not sound like a R&D at all, more like a DIY job following English, Russian, French, Israeli and Italian manuscripts. its a fact, digest it and have some common sense

a senior member with unchanging laughable delusion on India's capability in modern high tech business`````just laughable

it will be a miracle if your FGFA can be materialized in 10 years time (pray to the Russians), let alone of 'three 5th gen' :lol:, as for 30 years your 'mighty' talents cant make a mig-21 upgrade operational, even with all the direct imports of major parts```

your LCA does not sound like a R&D at all, more like a DIY job following English, Russian, French, Israeli and Italian manuscripts. its a fact, digest it and have some common sense
Its amazing how the Indian members joined, argued and many left the forum discussing LCA Tejas program and the advancement it brings to the Indian aerospace industry but many members like you still lives in the delusion that it is a failed attempt and we are as close to inducting it as we were 10 years back.
It is a late project everyone agrees to that it should have been here 8-10 years ago but what is more important is that we didn't abandon the program midway and still have full faith in its capabilities that's what matters in the end when we will induct the fighter in numbers which will showcase the technolgical advancements of our defense industry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom