What's new

Finally RAFALE are going to be here

The amount of US heavy lifting for India's NSG membership would be directly impact the number of deals with the US. This is the reason why India being major defence partner bill has been delayed now in the senate.

The bigger the F-16 deal the smaller would be the RAFALE deal.

Rafale deal can not be smaller than 36 and that's what was supposed to be signed. You are now just doing a face saving exercise. :lol: :P

Now is the time to close this thread.

*disappointed again*

ab hum mmrca trolling nhi ker sakeen gay bhai:cry:

Imran bhai.......Pak aur India are blood brothers......agar Pak ko F-16 nahi milenge to hum bhi Rafale shafale nhi kharidenge!!!

Delay to ek Bhana hai......Pak me JF-17 toh India me LCA hi aana hai!!!

More interested in this. Any timeline for this. I mean a probable one. Not that I think it'll come soon after the annonucement.
The deal will be clinched this financial year. The production line will likely only be operational in 2020. This DM is just wasting precious time with his pathetic delay tactics as he plays juvenile "pressure" games with no regard for his country at all.

It could be ready by 2019 if Parikar pulled his finger out from what I hear but he is refusing to listen to sense.

The deal will be clinched this financial year. The production line will likely only be operational in 2020. This DM is just wasting precious time with his pathetic delay tactics as he plays juvenile "pressure" games with no regard for his country at all.

It could be ready by 2019 if Parikar pulled his finger out from what I hear but he is refusing to listen to sense.

I think it's dragged long enough after the 36 G2G deal announcement. Sign it at a mutually accepted price and move on to MII.

What about the American fighters. After the recent bonhomie & support from them. I'm sure there is some quid pro quo. Are any of them coming. Or will they be given other contracts.

I think it's dragged long enough after the 36 G2G deal announcement. Sign it at a mutually accepted price and move on to MII.

What about the American fighters. After the recent bonhomie & support from them. I'm sure there is some quid pro quo. Are any of them coming. Or will they be given other contracts.
Actually the 36 G2G deal has been completed (nearly ) in impressive time (just over a year) considering it was started from scratch last April. Having said that Parrikar is needlessly dragging his feet now and like you said they need to move onto the MII deal now ASAP.

The American fighters have ZERO chance in India now. The MoD gave them a chance but the US chose to spit in India's face.

Anthony v2.0
IMHO this is what he has shaping up to be.

All talk, no delivery.

Are you sure buddy, I am trying to understand why our air chief is flying Gripen, any idea.

@Abingdonboy i honestly dont know what is going on in his mind.. or what really he wants.. he should understand that french are here to do business and not to sale bag of potatoes.. he has already cut few millions bucks.. whats the hold up now ? just sign the damn deal or scrap it.. its useless to drag a deal for decade.

Are you sure buddy, I am trying to understand why our air chief is flying Gripen, any idea.
100% sure. The ACM's flight in the Gripen was MEANINGLESS, the itinerary is decided by the hosts, the swedes chose to take the ACM on a joyride on the Gripen. They are still pushing hard for the Gripen in the IAF but the IAF and Mod aren't interested anymore, they are fully behind the LCA.

@Abingdonboy i honestly dont know what is going on in his mind.. or what really he wants.. he should understand that french are here to do business and not to sale bag of potatoes.. he has already cut few millions bucks.. whats the hold up now ? just sign the damn deal or scrap it.. its useless to drag a deal for decade.
He is playing games trying to extract minuscule political capital when he proclaims "I got a good deal for India" with this deal. He is now cribbing over a few million here and there whilst the IAF's planes are literally falling out of the skies and their rivals are inducting SQN are SQN year after year of new fighters.

The premature BJP tweet said it all, Parrikar is fixated on getting what will be perceived as a "good deal" for India. Scr*w the IAF.

Back
Top Bottom