What's new

Finally RAFALE are going to be here

I was a teenager since I've been hearing about this deal. I've got a head full of grey hair waiting for this deal. Not really but still :rofl::rofl:

CJ4uCvgUkAAunVX.jpg:large

This is me waiting for the deal! :D
lolz same here....

I would have believed 90 days :rofl:

Status on Contract : Final draft await.

And with the WORKING speed of our BABUs .... It will be miracle :rofl:

well said bro the rafale sags has turned out to be big nightmare starting from 1st feb 2012
Thing is rafale deal is done but point is owr sluggish beurocracy that its taking its own sweet time deu to lack of "chai paani" ;)

Thing is rafale deal is done but point is owr sluggish beurocracy that its taking its own sweet time deu to lack of "chai paani" ;)

well the chai-paani days are seems to be over it looks like this time DM is interested and is trying is desperately hard to bring down cost

well said bro the rafale sags has turned out to be big nightmare starting from 1st feb 2012
I will blame congress :rofl: ( I know you won't agree on that )
Saint wasted too much time in unnessary inquiries. Bribery issues and after maths made him hibernate.

@dadeechi ... if it does not get signed, apologize here and take a month break from pdf as a form of penance :)
It will be signed just 9 days is key.

I have a similar source who said it won't go through if Dassault don't agree on our price. Now they have so no issue.

I will blame congress :rofl: ( I know you won't agree on that )
Saint wasted too much time in unnessary inquiries. Bribery issues and after maths made him hibernate.

well dear the point is in ths deal saint has no danger of corruption seeing the way MRCA evaluation progressed, real reason of this eal being dragged is the stubborn attitude of french which has been proved since last 2 yrs of NDA rule

well cant say about MOD and DM but if indeed this deal gets done say in next two weeks here is what im ready to give a party to all PDF guys in delhi :D

1404137321929.jpg

paneer-tikka-kebab-tandoori-indian-cheese-skewers-served-slate-lemon-chili-sauce-cucumber-red-onion-yoghurt-31969642.jpg

whiskey-glasses-splash-isolated-white-background-46460553.jpg

lol sure i will try to come too if ts held in delhi
well cant say about MOD and DM but if indeed this deal gets done say in next two weeks here is what im ready to give a party to all PDF guys in delhi :D

1404137321929.jpg

paneer-tikka-kebab-tandoori-indian-cheese-skewers-served-slate-lemon-chili-sauce-cucumber-red-onion-yoghurt-31969642.jpg

whiskey-glasses-splash-isolated-white-background-46460553.jpg

i would try to come too if party is held in delhi :cheers:

well dear the point is in ths deal saint has no danger of corruption seeing the way MRCA evaluation progressed, real reason of this eal being dragged is the stubborn attitude of french which has been proved since last 2 yrs of NDA rule
French are always like that. I do know your views on Modi & company but their majority and aggressive nature helped even though very little.

I personally have the opinion this deal was to be scrapped the day negotiations stalled and Typhoon guys should be invited 5 years ago.

Congress could suprress IAF's desires.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom