What's new

FInally Pakistan did it

sms

Reaction score
Country
India
Congrats all Pakistani brothers for ICC champions trophy match (mother of all battle) against India. enjoy.....:yahoo:
ddb5b62c0779c1758c9796cf6308d9ef.jpg

700c1c5b7f85b3adf7a26be85f17ddbd.jpg

Just what the heck do you mean by "Finally Pakistan did it"? Rassi jal gai magar bal nahi gya.

Pakistan's ODI Record against India - All Time
Span: 1978-2009
Matches: 118
Wins: 69
Losses: 45
Ties: 0
No Result: 4
Win/Loss: 1.53
Source: CricInfo

Pakistan ODI Record against India - Since 2000
Span: 2000-2009
Matches: 40
Wins: 22
Losses: 18
No Results: 0
Win/Loss: 1.22

Pakistan's Test Record against India - All Time
Span: 1952-2007
Matches: 21
Wins: 12
Losses: 9
Draws: 0
Win/Loss: 1.33
Source: CricInfo

I don't mean to single you out, maybe you had good intentions in mind, and I apologise if you did. But I think Indian "superiority complex" has spilled into Cricket as well now, I mean, Indians no longer even try to be neutral. Sanjay Manjrekar at one point today said that "in the 80s and 90s, the Pakistani team was always confident of victory and was dominant, but now the Indians are more confident". Well, if they are, they really don't follow Cricket much, because the stats speak for themselves. I mean, these are the golden years of Indian cricket, whereas Pakistan cricket is going through perpetual crisis, so one would would expect a much, much different stat-table. But, unfortunately, that is just not true. I bet this weighs heavily on the minds of Indian players, so the question of superior confidence does not arrive.

So let's recap. In One Day Internationals, for every two games you've won against us, we've won three, and in Test cricket, for every Test you've won, we've won three. Yep, I'm glad we finally did it.

Last edited:
@Pace.... you need to look at the results of all fixtures in ICC tournaments ..Pakistan never won any till yesterday ..

So Finaly Pakistan did it congrats!!
do not create flame here.... we have more avanues to argue/ debate :cheers:

@Pace.... you need to look at the results of all fixtures in ICC tournaments ..Pakistan never won any till yesterday ..

do not create flame here.... we have more avanues to argue/ debate :cheers:

There is no point of flaming here.. if facts make you burn than you got to change facts or need counseling to stop flaming.

:pakistan:

The THRILL OF VICTORY (for Pakistan)..........

and the severe AGONY OF DEFEAT (For Indians)..............

@PAFace.... you need to look at the results of all fixtures in ICC tournaments ..Pakistan never won any till yesterday ..

Pakistan's Record Against India - ICC Champions Trophy
Played: 2
Won: 2 (September 19, 2004 and September 26, 2009)
Loss: 0
And in any case, all ODI tournaments are ICC sanctioned tournaments. Having ICC in the name means little, so check the Asia Cup, Sharjah Cup, Sahara Cup etc. stats as well if you like.

What you meant to say is that we've never beaten you in an ODI or T20 World Cup. And trust me, you're not the only Indian to remind me of that. It doesn't mean much, since we've both won a T20 and ODI World Cup apiece, but whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
Pakistan's Record Against India - ICC Champions Trophy
Played: 2
Won: 2 (September 19, 2004 and September 26, 2009)
Loss: 0
And in any case, all ODI tournaments are ICC sanctioned tournaments. Having ICC in the name means little, so check the Asia Cup, Sharjah Cup, Sahara Cup etc. stats as well if you like.

What you meant to say is that we've never beaten you in an ODI or T20 World Cup. And trust me, you're not the only Indian to remind me of that. It doesn't mean much, since we've both won a T20 and ODI World Cup apiece, but whatever floats your boat.
The difference is that as Sanjay Mangrekar said in the 80s and 90s, it would be a rare oddity that India would beat Pakistan, now its all an even game.

Good Game. Congrats..!!! We are gonna get back harder..Grrrr..!!! ;)

You know if there were more Pakistan India matches in the 90s, the overall record would be really embarrassing for India

Back
Top Bottom