What's new

Finally Al-Khalid I is here

Can anyone tell me how many armoured divisions pakistan posseses,and their composition ,i mean the breakup of a pak armoured div.like how many brigades.and how many regiments in each brigade and the composition of a regiment ,that the number of tanks.and the support elemnts.
Does the mechanized divisions also have tanks?like in us army they have 2 tank battalions and a icv battalion in a tank regiment,whereas 2 icv and 1 tank battalion in the mechanized regiments.
help if u can please,especially knowledgeble members.
I was comparing the wehrmacht panzer division ,the us and british systems and the russians and its really intriguing to see the differences which clearly illustrate the doctrine and thought process.

I think sub continental commanders are not so good understanders of armour tactics as seen in 71 and 65 and are still plagued by the residual british armoured thinking,rather than the tactics germans eveolved and the world accepted.Thnx in advance.:pop:

Please visit the following link and you will find answers to almost all your quires.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-forces/21550-pakistan-army-information.html

Alkhalid-I doesn't look furious although it has great features. It is looking kind of an innocent tank.. :angel: I mean a tank that wouldn't terrify its viewer.. Am I the only one who feels that or others are also finding it like that?

Israeli Merkava looks furious.. although it has got its @ss beaten over and over again :partay:

Tank-weapons-Merkava3tank.jpg

Last edited:
its the paint job tht creates tht effect also these pics are of AK-1 under build...

AL Khalid is a good tank , well if you feel don't threatened is becasue its meant to protect you and its suppose to scare the enemies

Also , the tank is very good we just need some units with Surface to Air , and Gatling Gun Type umberella for these Tank fleet and we should have a very sound Army

I did read some where that these tanks also have capabilities to survive nuclear war:undecided: not sure how true is that

But its a good tank

AL Khalid is a good tank , well if you feel don't threatened is becasue its meant to protect you and its suppose to scare the enemies

Also , the tank is very good we just need some units with Surface to Air , and Gatling Gun Type umberella for these Tank fleet and we should have a very sound Army

I did read some where that these tanks also have capabilities to survive nuclear war:undecided: not sure how true is that

But its a good tank

most tanks have NBC protection now a days, of course nothing short of a mountain is gonna protect you if a nuke goes off on top of you.

Guys, is the a possibility that we would install some system similar to that of Iron First on it? Is there some R&D going on in Pakistan/China on that?

Webby! don't know about the name of it but is strikingly similar to Israeli Armored Vehicle, the "Wild Cat".

259695234377169e8445oll4.jpg

YouTube - Wildcat Armored Wheeled Vehicle

Its a prototype MRAP troop carrier made by HIT. It is called AL-SLASIL. And yes its a direct copy of the Israeli Wild Cat Troop Carrier. The prototype utilities Hino Truck Chassis and engine.

Nai yar.. I would rather like to see Al-Khalid equally ferocious looking.. I want our enemy soldiers should feel need to pee the moment they see this beast standing 200 yards away. :cheesy: Or they would start shouting "Nasso Nasso aa gea jay".. :rofl:

lol,,,,that was nice....:rofl::lol:

Its a prototype MRAP troop carrier made by HIT. It is called AL-SLASIL. And yes its a direct copy of the Israeli Wild Cat Troop Carrier. The prototype utilities Hino Truck Chassis and engine.

And hows tht brother?
HIT folks dont have access to israeli projects do they?NO
Nor do we even have an relationship with israelis.......or r u saying ISI or MI agents espionaged the israeli MRAP?Just like the israelis did with the french mirage ?
Anyways watever its OUR:pakistan: and WE built it.....dont insult OUR PEOPLE by calling it a copy of israeli wild cat.

Back
Top Bottom