What's new

Finally Al-Khalid I is here

@ Nabeel,

Is the system you are mentioning similar to that of Iron Fist or Curtain System?

India is also looking to connect its MBTs with drones data. Any development on that side or something even better to match or outperform that?

after a long delay i have been hearing something about al khalid program .Certainly nabil05 brought some very good update for us.

we should hope that.:pakistan:

On specs AK itself is superior to the T-90.

The new tank AK-I is an upgraded an imporved varient of AK.... AK-II is still under development..... all of these are better then T-90.

well i think both considering that we dont know much about about the arjun accept it failures(as media and other forum portrays )

HIT actually copied the Israeli Cat by looking at the photos and information downloaded from the internet. I have seen the construction phase of this vehicle and know that its a copy because the designers had a huge picture with specs of the Cat MRAP next to the prototype. Plus, I personally KNOW the army engineer who designed and built this baby and he has retired last year.

So get your head out of your nationalistic BUTT and do not point a finger at me with Holier Than Thou attitude. Learn to call spade a spade instead of being an idiot under a flag!

whats the status of al slasil now?

Since AK was jointly developed with China is AK1 also been developed with China or is it developed completely by Pakistan? my reason for asking is thta if it is sold to another country how would the revenues be divided.

Since AK was jointly developed with China is AK1 also been developed with China or is it developed completely by Pakistan? my reason for asking is thta if it is sold to another country how would the revenues be divided.
The basic AK was produced by HIT .......It was only "based" on a chinese tank type-90............n the rest was all work done by HIT n used indegenous n european systems.

Now the AK-I is entirely a Pakistani effort with no chinese input.

The basic AK was produced by HIT .......It was only "based" on a chinese tank type-90............n the rest was all work done by HIT n used indegenous n european systems.

Now the AK-I is entirely a Pakistani effort with no chinese input.

Very true! PA began to reduce Chinese sub systems from 2002-03 onwards to satisfy her own needs despite some Chinese systems very pretty capable but others were in a dire need of replacement. This includes the ballistic computer, angle, tilt, velocity, wind sensors, all western as of now and the Thermal imagers imported from France (Catherine FC for baseline AK, T-85, T-80ud and Sagem Matis for AK-1). The basic hull is also manufactured in house unlike previously when SOME not all, used to come from China. Improved ERA also made in house with additional conventional armor layer protection in front, side. 125 mm smoothbore Gun based on indigenous/ French technology is already being manufactured in HIT.

@Nabil............... Hope they start working on a new arty system they promised us when the news abt the new indigenous "gun" came out.

I have heard they already have begun preliminary development/ designing/ R&D stage, having such expertise at HIT and other vital facilities, an artillery system must not be an issue at all...

Back
Top Bottom