What's new

Fighting over booty and its distribution between Zain Qureshi & Mureed Qureshi

Yes, that is definitely why you created this thread.

As I said in another thread, ya to tum sab log samajhtay ho ham sab kay mathay par chay likha hai, ya phir khud chay ho. Ab soch lo.

I could not find the first thread, was there any thread on same topic??

On topic:
I hate this qabar parasti and mazaar income mafia. All the income from shrines should be heavily taxed or we should ban money donations on shrines once and for all. This peer-parasti has damaged our country and culture already for decades.
govt should take control of all the shrines and associated lands using the awqaaf department and use the income from shrines for charitable purposes or subsidies to the public. all of the peers must be ended.

This Asif butt is a loud mouth turn coat and ehsaan framosh himself . Took all favours from Zia and was accusing his son of taking money to solve some family issue on a t.v program . Zia literally nurtured the navaz and co and this what he got in return .

Yes, that is definitely why you created this thread.

As I said in another thread, ya to tum sab log samajhtay ho ham sab kay mathay par chay likha hai, ya phir khud chay ho. Ab soch lo.
It is the latter...

The annual three-day urs celebrations of Sufi saint Hazrat Bahauddin Zakariya Suharwardi began in Multan on Wednesday.

Since the shrine caretaker and PTI leader Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi is in detention in the cipher case, his son Makhdoom Zain Qureshi performed Ghusal in the morning. But it did not go well with Mureed Hussain Qureshi, a brother of the caretaker.

Scolding his nephew (Zain), Mureed shouted he should have waited for him as he and other family members were on the way.

“This is my grandfather’s grave and how could the Ghusal ceremony begin in my absence,” he said.

Zain remained silent and allowed his uncle to take charge of the proceedings who took the matters in his own hands and conducted the ceremonial bath afresh.

Mureed has differences with Shah Mahmood over the matters of the shrine.

A large number of devotees from across the country joined the ceremonies of the urs.

Every year, this oldie has to create a scene. This is not his first time.

Khawaja Asif explained this feud beautifully many-times:

Khwaja asif is a confirmed gandu patwari like you ,how can you call qureshi lotta , he left the ruling party and his foreign ministry post and joined an emerging party PTI ? lottas are those changed sides to stay in ruling parties

Very common in shrine business.
Golra Sharif in Rawalpindi. Pir Meher Ali Shah's great grand children are there now. Plenty of rivalry .
Not that I am supporting this, but just saying it's common

Kia aap ibnul dajjal mirzai ho?

Check this out lol
1694410738024.jpeg

The annual three-day urs celebrations of Sufi saint Hazrat Bahauddin Zakariya Suharwardi began in Multan on Wednesday.

Since the shrine caretaker and PTI leader Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi is in detention in the cipher case, his son Makhdoom Zain Qureshi performed Ghusal in the morning. But it did not go well with Mureed Hussain Qureshi, a brother of the caretaker.

Scolding his nephew (Zain), Mureed shouted he should have waited for him as he and other family members were on the way.

“This is my grandfather’s grave and how could the Ghusal ceremony begin in my absence,” he said.

Zain remained silent and allowed his uncle to take charge of the proceedings who took the matters in his own hands and conducted the ceremonial bath afresh.

Mureed has differences with Shah Mahmood over the matters of the shrine.

A large number of devotees from across the country joined the ceremonies of the urs.

Every year, this oldie has to create a scene. This is not his first time.

Khawaja Asif explained this feud beautifully many-times:

End this cultism and nepotism in Pakistan.
This is the very thing Islam is against.
May Allah destroy them for misguiding ignorant Muslims and exploiting their ignorance.

It has nothing to do with any sect, if you have even a basic understanding of Quran or Hadith you'll understand whatever is happening at the shrines in Pakistan / India is far far away from Islamic teachings.
Unfortunately much of the subcontinent kept many unislamic Hindu traditions.

This is real Mullahism.
Unfortunately Pakistanis look up to such people while calling real scholars who try to protect innocent Muslims as “Mullahs”.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom