What's new

Feudal lord's son rapes 12-year-old girl in Shujabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news ...... Give capital punishment to the culprit .

yes . I read up on google. u people now have a muslim India called Pakistan and a Hindu India. so why is the feudal system still remaining ?
dude, do you live under a rock or what?

What is the maximum punishment for rape of a minor according to Pakistani law?

yes . I read up on google. u people now have a muslim India called Pakistan and a Hindu India. so why is the feudal system still remaining ?
There is no hindu India, it is a secular republic. I'm curious how you can register on a website called 'Pakistan defence forum', and not be aware of the existence of Pakistan.

There is no hindu India, it is a secular republic. I'm curious how you can register on a website called 'Pakistan defence forum', and not be aware of the existence of Pakistan.
i think the only suitable enough would be death by hanging by the balls

i think the only suitable enough would be death by hanging by the balls
Well personally I agree, but the law does not go by our personal wish. In reality I wonder what the max possible punishment is. Whatever it is, I hope he gets it, and he doesn't get away easily due to being a feudal bigshot's son.

Im doing research on CAR sitaution and link led me here. interesting website I must say

Im doing research on CAR sitaution and link led me here. interesting website I must say
dude, how could you NOT KNOW OF INDIA AND PAKISTAN, WE ARE AT EACH OTHER THROATS ALL THE TIME, WE BOTH DEVELOPED NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR EACH OTHER WHILE WE WERE STARVING, WHILE WE WERE CONDEMNED BY THE WORLD,

dude, do you live under a rock or what?

lol. here in South Africa we dont care too much for Asia even China. Ive been to India once but not much to write back home about. only indian we learnt abt was gandhi

lol. here in South Africa we dont care too much for Asia even China. Ive been to India once but not much to write back home about. only indian we learnt abt was gandhi
dude, what about Nehru? the first PM? how could you not know about him?

dude, how could you NOT KNOW OF INDIA AND PAKISTAN, WE ARE AT EACH OTHER THROATS ALL THE TIME, WE BOTH DEVELOPED NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR EACH OTHER WHILE WE WERE STARVING, WHILE WE WERE CONDEMNED BY THE WORLD,

lol. that sounds stupid. its like saving money to buy a gun while your family's starving hahaha

dude, what about Nehru? the first PM? how could you not know about him?

nope, wasn't indira gandhi the daughter of the guy in the napkin your first PM ?

but there are feudals in north and central aren't they come on man, you are just trying to ignore the very fact, yes central and north are better, north especially because it is partially potohar plateau but to say there exists no feudalism in them will just be ignoring the very fact, yes there exists feudalism there and yes there exists baradrism there as well, i know diff between the 2, let me show you imran khan's video itself where a feudal says he gets support from his haaris and the haari admits that the feudal always has his votes and feudal says that

let me show you, i need to find that video, give me some time

You have no idea about Punjab, there is no feudalism in North and Central Punjab.

lol. here in South Africa we dont care too much for Asia even China. Ive been to India once. only indian we learnt abt was gandhi
And how about Sunny Leone? :woot: Damn!!! Gandhi seems to be stealing everyone's thunder!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom