What's new

Female Suicide bomber in Turbat, Balochistan

Sir you need to get out from Imran phobia ... he is nowhere in the media, not even politics.

He is in the PDF Pakistanis brain: Do I need to cite how this forum was reacting to events like this when Imran was the PM versus now??
It is all there--just look it up before April 2022.
Just because the Clown Khan has fallen, everything has changed in Pakistan and on PDF. Some introspection, some honesty wouldn't hurt anyone.

1688288447418.png

Last edited:
Her head popped off mostly intact and landed on a nice piece of grass

Never send a chick to do a man's job, heh!

Hoors?... What are those?

Certified hoor, saar.

1688277142905.png

If we're going to apply that logic, then whatever the Indian Army is doing in Kashmir would be totally justified too

Kashmiris aren't blowing up innocent civilians, now are they?!

The first Baluch female suicide bomber was a college graduate with a master’s degree and a teacher. When you are an oppressed minority in a failed state education is even more likely to make you a militant.

That's why Taliban oppose female education, heh!

B!tches be crazy!

میں اب جو لکھنے والا ہوں وہ بہت سخت الفاظ ہیں مگر سچ ہے۔
پنجاب کے لوگوں کی سمجھ میں ابھی تک مسئلہ آیا ہی نہیں۔ پاکستان کے سارے مسئلے پنجاب کی اس عوام کی خواہشات کے مطابق حل ہوتے ہیں جو بہت ذیادہ قوم پرست ہے۔ یہ وہ عوام ہے جنہیں میاں نواز صرف اس لئے پسند ہے کہ وہ میاں ہے۔ اور یہی وجہ ہے کہ پنجاب کی روشن خیال عوام کی مدد کے باوجود عمران خان کچھ نہیں کر پایا۔
پنجاب کی یہی قوم پرست عوام ہر مسئلے کی جڑ ہے۔ یہ لوگ دوسروں کو انسان نہیں سمجھتے۔ میں ان لوگوں کے درمیان رہا ہوں اور یہ لوگ ہر چیز پر اپنا اور صرف اپنا حق سمجھتے ہیں۔ پھر چاہے وہ دارالحکومت ہو، سرکاری نوکریاں ہوں، کراچی پورٹ ہو، سی پیک ہو، پاکستان کے وسائل ہو، یہ سب خود کھانا چاہتے ہیں۔
پر میں آج اس عوام کو بتادینا چاہتا ہوں کہ جب بھارت پوری طاقت سے تم پر حملہ آور ہوگا تو پاکستان میں تمہاری مدد کو کوئی نہیں آئے گا کیوں کہ باقیوں کو تو تم ٹھکانے لگا چکے ہو۔
اسی لئے نعمت اللہ ولی کے مطابق اٹک کا کنارہ سرخ ہوکر بہے گا، کیوں کہ اٹک کے اس پار کے لوگ اس بار بیوقوف نہیں بنیں گے اور تمہیں اپنا دفاع خود کرنا ہوگا۔ اور وہ تم کر نہیں پاوء گے۔

Pot calling the kettle black, heh!

He is in the PDF Pakistanis brain: Do I need to cite how this forum was reacting to events like this when Imran was the PM versus now??
Just because the Clown Khan has fallen, everything has changed in Pakistan and on PDF. Some introspection, some honesty wouldn't hurt anyone.

Now these people would gladly bend over to the Afghandu faggots!

I remember how much these people were seething and crying when their so called "oppressed" brethren blew up 31 people on election day. I remember how everyone was like: "Ooh, Imran Khan sub ku seedha kar da ga!"

Bunch of fuckin' morons.

1688277638693.png

Last edited:
Don’t believe a word of this until:

1. Full details about her are released to the public.
2. Who she was working with up until her demise.
3. Would like an intrepid journalist to trace her family down to speak to them.

I wouldn’t be in the slightest surprised of this being another staged event.

This is what the Pakistan Military has brought upon itself…when you continuously lie and get exposed by the public, that same public turns on you.

Why did she do it?
Most important question... I think most of us know the answer. Unless we free ourself from Napak fauj, we will remain a backwards shithole, looks like certain people understood this while the rest still need to. Sadly, only a few Pakistani men are brave enough to challenge this mafia imposing themselves on us.

awaam say neutral ...
I think at some point, awaam should start supporting the peope willing to fight this napak fauj.

There was time when I use to blindly defend these GHQ diseased Generals. Now I am NEUTRAL. In fact I feel that I may have little bit of sympathy for the female bomber because I ask myself WHAT MAKES SOMEONE BLOW THEMSELVES UP LIKE THIS?? The answer is OPPRESSION for a very long time !

I’ll tell you the reason - coercion.

In held Kashmir, the Indian military regularly engage in “fake encounters”. What they do is round up a few Kashmiri teen boys and place them in a house. Then pretend a gunfight broke out with “terrorists”.

On some encounters, they’ll arrest and parade them around on TV….then quietly release them….this was done until the mid 2000s when social media became a thing and word got out about these fake encounters.

Nowadays they straight up shoot and kill them.

This is exactly what the Pakistan military does in rural Balochistan. Two sides of the same coin…afterall, both have a common ancestor.

These missing persons have to be eliminated some how….just like Imran Riaz, which I have a bad feeling has been killed or will be found dead in Afghanistan in a few weeks.

Just watch.

Why do you hate Khan so much? Since our country gained independence, who do you think has been running the show, was it Khan? If not, why has our country always been a shithole (before Khan arrived), and still is? Who is actually responsible? Please summarise your answer, I don't need a long essay.

This is exactly what the Pakistan military does in rural Balochistan.

But exactly why are we doing it?!

who do you think has been running the show, was it Khan?

With that mind, does it even matter if Khan is in power or not?

Why the endless whining, sniveling, and crying?!

I think at some point, awaam should start supporting the peope willing to fight this napak fauj.

I believe that’s exactly what the military leadership are trying to do. Remember, the military’s public reputation is at the lowest point in its entire history. They are looking for a fight to try and emotionally blackmail the public back into their laps.

What do you think May 9th drama is all about? That too failed miserably…

You really think the recent hike in terrorist attacks is just a coincidence?

TTP was destroyed by Operation Zarb-e-Azb….whatever leadership/entity remains is firmly in the grasp of the ISI at this point to be used as pawns when needed.

As for the Baloch separatist groups, they seem more at odds with one another than with the state. Depending on who you ask, the Pakistan Military pretty much played one side against the other and had many separatist leaders killed. At this point, the militant Baloch separatist is pretty much dead…has been for a while.

Infact, many Baloch flip from between being federalists and separatists depending upon which government is in power in Quetta.

But exactly why are we doing it?!

For Fauji Inc. to exploit Balochistan’s vast natural resources for their own business and not reinvest a single taka back into the province.

Gwadar, Reqo Diq, Saindak….the list is endless.

With that mind, does it even matter if Khan is in power or not?

Why the endless whining, sniveling, and crying?!
Now that we know, and given the state of our country currently, and historically, it's a no brainer that we should do what we can to free our country from the clutches of this evil which has kept our country and people down. Whether they are doing this either through sheer incompetency, or deliberately (more likely looking at recent events), they are unfit to run a country.

Edit: For this reason, for me it's not so much about Khan, he is just a means to an end of getting rid of these snakes. I would actually prefer if Khan was replaced by someone willing to be more aggressive against these criminals.

Last edited:
You’re going to have a tougher time trying to explain to people why the Army is using the same tactics in Balochistan against PTI and why Army tactics are good.

The fact people are even questioning this entire event is an accomplishment within itself. A few years ago I wouldn’t have even batted an eye and believed everything ISPR would have said.

Today their going to need a full May 09th style video production to explain exactly who this person was.

Like I said earlier

1. Full name, her identity card
2. Evidence that she indeed did carry this out with intent (and not coerced or forced)
3. Evidence of links to known terrorist groups
4. An interview with her family members

Until these things happen, I’ll continue to assume this was yet another staged/false flag attack. If PTI supporters can be arrested and made to disappear so easily and be called terrorist, it means anyone can be a terrorist in the eyes of the GHQ.

For Fauji Inc. to exploit Balochistan’s vast natural resources for their own business and not reinvest a single taka back into the province.

No offense, but you sound like a total idiot!

Baluchistan was allocated 750 Million PKR in 2023-24. Meanwhile, Punjab was allocated 1,700 Million PKR.

And before you start whining and crying and blow-up a head gasket, let's not forget that Baluchistan has a population of just over 27 million whereas Punjab's stand at 120 million.

So yeah, you do sound like a total idiot.

Because we had these traitor pushtun and baloch nationalists working against Pakistan since Bacha khan days.

IK is just the new traitor on the block.

So why are so many of these Baloch nationalist disenfranchised from Pakistan that they feel the need to blow themselves up??

Certified hoor, saar.

Where do we get the definition of a hoor from?

Never send a chick to do a man's job, heh!

Certified hoor, saar.

View attachment 936208

Kashmiris aren't blowing up innocent civilians, now are they?!

That's why Taliban oppose female education, heh!

B!tches be crazy!

Pot calling the kettle black, heh!

Now these people would gladly bend over to the Afghandu faggots!

I remember how much these people were seething and crying when their so called "oppressed" brethren blew up 31 people on election day. I remember how everyone was like: "Ooh, Imran Khan sub ku seedha kar da ga!"

Bunch of fuckin' morons.

View attachment 936209

Why is Pakistan a failed banana republic of Faujistan?

Edit: For this reason, for me it's not so much about Khan, he is just a means to an end of getting rid of these snakes. I would actuallyprefer if Khan was replaced by someone willing to be more aggressive against these criminals.

I share these sentiments. What Imran Khan did was uncover the blindfold which ISPR had put over our eyes. Now you see average people questioning the military.

No offense, but you sound like a total idiot!

Baluchistan was allocated 750 Million PKR in 2023-24. Meanwhile, Punjab was allocated 1,700 Million PKR.

Imagine flexing about who got more peanuts. This is your argument?

1. The amount even available to allocate is a sad joke and that too even if the military wasn’t eating up 40% of the GDP!

2. You have entire villages in Balochistan without gas whilst pipelines literally PASS through those villages towards other regions of Pakistan.

3. The military has empowered Baloch sardars to run amok in Balochistan.

4. Funny how you didn’t mention anything about Reqo Deq, Saindak or Gwadar.

Not exactly sure what your argument is.

And before you start whining and crying and blow-up a head gasket, let's not forget that Baluchistan has a population of just over 12 million whereas Punjab's stand at 120 million.

So yeah, you do sound like a total idiot.

I think the only idiot here is you, and I’m not the only one that shares that sentiment. To suggest that the Baloch don’t have actual real grievances with the state is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom