What's new

Female Suicide bomber in Turbat, Balochistan

Where do we get the definition of a hoor from?

Ask Imran Khan.

Why is Pakistan a failed banana republic of Faujistan?

Define "failed."

Imagine flexing about who got more peanuts. This is your argument?

Oh, cupcake...

Just minutes ago, you said:
For Fauji Inc. to exploit Balochistan’s vast natural resources for their own business and not reinvest a single taka back into the province.

To suggest that the Baloch don’t have actual real grievances with the state is absurd.

Hence I asked:

But exactly why are we doing it?!

But then, of course, you started counting beans. And when I answered your question, you went ahead and blew-up your head gasket, heh!

Oh well.

No offense, but you sound like a total idiot!

Baluchistan was allocated 750 Million PKR in 2023-24. Meanwhile, Punjab was allocated 1,700 Million PKR.

And before you start whining and crying and blow-up a head gasket, let's not forget that Baluchistan has a population of just over 27 million whereas Punjab's stand at 120 million.

So yeah, you do sound like a total idiot.

Only a Baloch nationalist can answer that ... Not you ... And not the corrupt Pakistani military establishment.

Define "failed."

Failed State Definition:​

A failed state refers to a nation or sovereign state that has effectively lost control and authority over its territory. It is characterized by the inability of the government to provide essential services, maintain law and order, protect its citizens, and exercise sovereignty within its borders. Failed states often experience widespread violence, political instability, economic collapse, and social unrest.
In a failed state, the central government's institutions are weak, corrupt, or nonexistent, resulting in a breakdown of governance. The rule of law is often disregarded, leading to a lack of security and a rise in criminal activities. Basic infrastructure, such as healthcare, education, and public utilities, may be severely impaired or nonfunctional. Human rights abuses, including discrimination and persecution, are common, and citizens may be subjected to arbitrary detention, torture, or extrajudicial killings.
Failed states are often plagued by deep-rooted political and ethnic divisions, making it difficult to establish a unified government. They may also suffer from external factors such as armed conflicts, natural disasters, or economic crises, which further exacerbate their precarious situation. The absence of a functioning state can create power vacuums that allow non-state actors, such as rebel groups, militias, or criminal organizations, to fill the void and exert control over specific regions or communities.
The concept of a failed state helps to identify and analyze countries that are facing significant challenges in governance and stability. It serves as a framework for understanding the complex dynamics that contribute to state failure and provides a basis for international interventions aimed at promoting peace, rebuilding institutions, and assisting with humanitarian crises in these troubled regions.

Ask Imran Khan.
Why not you?

Not you ...

Says who?!

Failed State Definition

So, you can use ChatGPT?

I'm impressed!

1688281854265.png

Why not you?

I don't run a cult.

Last edited:
Says who?!

So, you can use ChatGPT?

I'm impressed!

View attachment 936217

I don't run a cult.
The fact that you don't see Pakistan as a failed state despite it ranking as one of the worst countries in the world for freedom, justice, healthcare, education and so on shows that people like you are the problem. People like you, with IQ of a monkey, deserve a country like Pakistan... only if you weren't dragging us normal humans down with you, we would stand by as spectators and enjoy the show, but you monkeys damage our reputation and force us to interact with you, although the real solution for people like you is a beating, and nothing short of it will fix you.

I don’t think Fish understands what reinvestment means.

He wants us all to believe that because Balochistan gets more allocation of peanuts per capita, that somehow proves disproves why the Baloch are upset with the state depriving them of basic necessities like electricity, water and gas.

Balochistan’s future lies with its critical minerals many of which will be used for clean steel, batteries, and hybrid and electric vehicles. Instead of simply extracting it by foreigners and having it shipped abroad, why not develop the entire sector within the province?

1. Promote small businesses and entrepreneurs so they have the support to grow, thus allowing for more jobs and higher wages for the local Baloch population.

2, Support critical legacy infrastructure such as all-season roads and railways….the fact a railway has YET to be built to Gwadar is astounding, while the Quetta-Zahedan railway line is in complete shambles.

3. Commit to opening up of technical schools for skills trade and expanding your local workforce so foreigners don’t have to do it for you.

These are just things off the top of my head.

Now you can sit TF back down gasket boy.

The fact that you don't see Pakistan as a failed state despite it ranking as one of the worst countries in the world for freedom, justice, healthcare, education and so on shows that people like you are the problem. People like you, with IQ of a monkey, deserve a country like Pakistan... only if you weren't dragging us normal humans down with you, we would stand by as spectators and enjoy the show, but you monkeys damage our reputation and force us to interact with you, although the real solution for people like you is a beating, and nothing short of it will fix you.

Notice how he attacked the messenger (Chat GPT) but not the content.

I fully agree….I feel like a certain section of Pakistanis are happy with the way things are and if that’s what they want to live as then so be it.

I’ve pretty much washed my hands of this country. Before I had this urge to want to play my part in developing Pakistan, but I realized they don’t want to develop Pakistan.

Look at Himalayan Salt or Basmati Rice for example. The Faujeet Republic Inc. sells raw salt and unprocessed basmati to foreigners….who then process and repackage it as their OWN god damn products and slap a “Made in flana country” label on it.

Many Indian companies based in the UAE do this and the Faujeet Republic Inc. has no problem with it.

It mirrors exactly what Argentina went through where the elite establishment basically wanted to sell raw materials.

They have no vision, urge or drive to want to develop industries at home for themselves.

Last edited:
Army’s recent actions have destroyed their own narrative.

You’re going to have a tougher time trying to explain to people why the Army is using the same tactics in Balochistan against PTI and why Army tactics are good.

Since majority of the public supports PTI not many people are going to support those tactics in other places of Pakistan.

DGISPR will do a conference on this and say this is worse than May 9th 🤣🤣

Pakistan is on a ventilator anyway. Any FDI that was going to be brought in by the diaspora has been zapped. It’s only going to survive on IMF loans.

What’s even more hillarious is that begging for a loan is considered an accomplishment. Such a joke 😭

Sure state oppression against PTI shouldn't occur

But State oppression against separatists and terrorists SHOULD occur,, that's the purpose of state oppression

We desperately need to RUIN the lives of these people,

The border needs to be continually strengthened
.visa regime need to be strict, expensive and punitive

We need to use torture, enforced disappeared, we need to target family with arrest

We have been far too easy on these people

I support PTI I still do,, no one murders people, bombs places, suicide bombs places

That's the difference, it's why people support the PTI and why we as a collective need to defend Pakistan against these enemies

Iranians have been active recently and bought a lot of pain on these scum bags, we need to help Iran destroy these people

You just don't get the point I'm trying to get across, heh!

Things weren't radically different back in 2018, now were they?! Where were you people back then?

Why were you and your kind were instead praising Bajwa day and night?

Why that sudden shift?!

Instead of simply extracting it by foreigners and having it shipped abroad, why not develop the entire sector within the province?

Like Baluchistan is a peaceful slice of land ripe for growth and prosperity with no one blowing-up innocent people for some conjured-up fantasy about Punjabis screwing them over... somehow.

Give me a fuckin' break!

He wants us all to believe that because Balochistan gets more allocation of peanuts per capita, that somehow proves disproves why the Baloch are upset with the state depriving them of basic necessities like electricity, water and gas.

Promote small businesses and entrepreneurs so they have the support to grow, thus allowing for more jobs and higher wages for the local Baloch population

The local population wouldn't even let their children get vaccinated or go to schools and colleges.

You expect a bunch of illiterate savages run a modern-day business in 2023?!

Now you can sit TF back down gasket boy.

I'm sitting peacefully here in Lahore, pup. You and your kind are the ones blowing-up people... let alone gaskets, heh!

Sure state oppression against PTI shouldn't occur

State oppression shouldn’t occur. Period. Doesn’t matter who it is genius.

But State oppression against separatists and terrorists SHOULD occur,, that's the purpose of state oppression

I don’t think you understand what the term “state oppression” means.

Furthermore, terrorism is always a symptom of a much larger problem - eliminate the root causes and terrorism almost always disappears. The same could be said for separatism.

Questions remains to be asked - what is Fauji Inc. definition of terrorist and separatist? Because if PTI workers can be slapped with these labels, then it means anybody can be slapped these labels.

We desperately need to RUIN the lives of these people,

Their lives are pretty much ruined already - that’s what has pushed them to this.

The border needs to be continually strengthened
.visa regime need to be strict, expensive and punitive

Why?

PaKiStAn wAs mAdE iN tHe nAmE oF IsLaM…vEe aRe UmMah LeAdEr….nAtIoNaLiSm iS haRam….nO boRdErs…oNLy UmMah.

This is your own logic by the way, I don’t buy of of that crap to be frankly honest.

We need to use torture, enforced disappeared, we need to target family with arrest

Yes because that always works and is such a great way to find out the truth. I’m sure nobody would ever feel intimidated or coerced.

We have been far too easy on these people

I know right…far too easy. We gave them no electricity, no clean water, no roads, no gas….way too easy. They are spoiled!

I support PTI I still do,, no one murders people, bombs places, suicide bombs places

On May 09, your GHQ unofficially declared PTI a terrorist organization.

That's the difference, it's why people support the PTI and why we as a collective need to defend Pakistan against these enemies

If PTI can be made into a villain off May 09th, then why don’t you think the Baloch can be made into villains also?

Iranians have been active recently and bought a lot of pain on these scum bags, we need to help Iran destroy these people

Iran isn’t a model to be following.

Like Baluchistan is a peaceful slice of land ripe for growth and prosperity with no one blowing-up innocent people for some conjured-up fantasy about Punjabis screwing them over... somehow.

It is a land ripe for growth and prosperity. The problem is your breed of beggar Pakistanis think that extracting every mineral from Balochistan and selling it off to foreigners as raw materials is a good idea. The sad part is, you don’t even let Pakistanis do the extraction process…you literally hand out contracts to foreigners.

This is how shameless you kanjars are.

At least the Baloch have the morality to get mad when they are being treated unfairly.

Punjabis for the most part were a dead nation….they just sat idle while Fauji Inc. banged them in the bum hole. Luckily for them, Imran Khan opened the eyes of Punjabis.

Punjabi Tik Tok is abound with video after video of Punjabis sending their LAKH DI LANATS on this Napak North Western pseudo Pakistan Army.

And I’m loving every second of it.

Give me a fuckin' break!

I’d rather give you a functioning brain, but we’re not medically advanced yet for that.

Fish:

“Look…the Punjabis have no electricity too…look how subservient they are…they don’t get mad….they accept our haramzadgi….why don’t the Baloch accept it too”.

That’s your logic?

The local population wouldn't even let their children get vaccinated or go to schools and colleges.

What schools and colleges? Fauji Inc hasn’t built any….LOL.

What is a modern-day business? Extracting raw materials and selling them off to foreigners? The only illiterate savages here are the chors in GHQ and the Amritsari haramday they put into power.

I'm sitting peacefully here in Lahore, pup. You and your kind are the ones blowing-up people... let alone gaskets, heh!

Whatever is necessary. If it has to come to that, then so be it. The day your GHQ burns is the day Pakistanis will be set free.

Lanat on your NaPak Fauji inc.

These Baloch women are too stupid,
These BLA and similar groups are nothing in front of TTP,
TTP are like monsters but still failed to get a single inch from Pakistan.

But these groups thinks they will get a country like Bangladesh.
Bangladesh got independence because civilian and military leaders thought BD was useless for West Pakistan. Distance b/w 2 parts were very far and hostile country was between them, flood, too much poverty, too much populations were big issues, this was the reason India not annex BD, but on other hand Baluchistan has too much for politicians and military, natural resources, geographic importance. If we consider Pak military failed, (which is impossible), then Chinese military will come to fk them and save CPEC routes.

My thread from a month ago was prophetic indeed

The poll attached shows 42% of PDF believe TTP/BLA threats to be overblown/staged.

Grant it only 37 voted. Keep the votes coming in.

“Look…the Punjabis have no electricity too…look how subservient they are…they don’t get mad….they accept our haramzadgi….why don’t the Baloch accept it too”.

At least we don't blow sh!t-up, heh!

Instead, we aim to resolve our problems democratically, that's why masses of Punjabis elected Niazi.

Go figure, cupcake!

This is how shameless you kanjars are.

At least the Baloch have the morality to get mad when they are being treated unfairly.

And then they blow sh!t-up, get blown and picked-up in the process, then wonder why their arses are getting whooped in jail cells and quote/unquote "drawing rooms."

Again, go figure!

What schools and colleges? Fauji Inc hasn’t built any….LOL.

Nah. We built a whole bunch of 'em but they were transformed into brainwashing madrassas... where minor children get arse-raped by horny Pashtuns in the name of Bacha Bazi.

No wonder you people are f**ked, heh!

So much trauma...

At least we don't blow sh!t-up, heh!

Maybe if you did blow shit up, today Punjabi language and Shahmukhi would be taught in your schools. Maybe the water table wouldn’t be teetering on the brink of collapse. Maybe Punjab’s precious soil wouldn’t be bulldozed into DHA’s.

Instead, we aim to resolve our problems democratically, that's why masses of Punjabis elected Niazi.

What democracy?

Go figure, cupcake!

And then they blow sh!t-up, get blown and picked-up in the process, then wonder why their arses are getting whooped in jail cells and quote/unquote "drawing rooms."

Again, go figure!

They were getting picked up long before they started blowing shit up. The simple act of protesting against foreign companies exploiting Balochistan’s mineral reserves would land you in jail. Writing about it would get you disappeared. Launching a legal battle would get you killed.

The audacity and weird superiority your suffer from is both funny and disturbing at the same time.

Nah. We built a whole bunch of 'em but they were transformed into brainwashing madrassas... where minor children get arse-raped by horny Pashtuns in the name of Bacha Bazi.

1. We’re talking about Balochistan here
2. None of what you claim is backed up by any credible sources whatsoever
3. Where is Kasur again?

No wonder you people are f**ked, heh!

So much trauma...

Well when Punjab’s final water table turns dry, then you’ll see what trauma is when Punjabis are knocking on GHQ’s door.

You’re nothing but a racist elitya POS.

You just don't get the point I'm trying to get across, heh!

Things weren't radically different back in 2018, now were they?! Where were you people back then?

Why were you and your kind were instead praising Bajwa day and night?

Why that sudden shift?!

Give me a fuckin' break!

Yes, lets forget the present and focus on the past, only a dumb monkey would think this is smart. Let me spell it out for you since you have issues using logic, we can't change the past, but we can change the present and the future. So the reason for the shift is irrelevant, the bottom line is, our country is a shithole and this needs to change, and we all know who is in power now, so why are you still stuck in the past or debating about things we can't change?

Edit: You mentioned about Bajwa, it's really quite simple but let me explain: back then we used to think army works for the betterment of our country, and protects it, so we praised it and the COAS. Now we have seen clear evidence of our future being stolen by the napak fauj. So isn't it right for us to "shift" our opinion based on the new evidence presented?

A lot of people in the world are moved down the an assembly line of life, from one bad thing to another, surrounded and manipulated by the most vile, deceitful crooks. Poor girl. They ruin your life and then manipulate you on Exactly that basis. And then , her family probably got money after she died I don’t know just putting it out there!!!!

Back
Top Bottom