What's new

Female Suicide bomber in Turbat, Balochistan

Maybe if you did blow shit up, today Punjabi language and Shahmukhi would be taught in your schools. Maybe the water table wouldn’t be teetering on the brink of collapse. Maybe Punjab’s precious soil wouldn’t be bulldozed into DHA’s.

We don't care about some sort of racial superiority, heh!

Nor do we blame our problems on other ethnicities.

What democracy?

It's more of an anocracy, true, but people's problems are still (supposed to be) handled democratically. Our main road was broken for years so we elected a guy who claimed he can fix things up... which he did.

No army involvement, whatsoever.

If things aren't getting fixed over there then blame your politicians and leaders! Army is just doing the macromanagement.

Look who I'm talking to, heh!

They were getting picked up long before they started blowing shit up. The simple act of protesting against foreign companies exploiting Balochistan’s mineral reserves would land you in jail. Writing about it would get you disappeared. Launching a legal battle would get you killed.

You people went on a bombathon way back in the 80s.

I've posted an article above, if you want to learn more.

The audacity and weird superiority your suffer from is both funny and disturbing at the same time.

Stating solid, cold, hard, irrefutable facts is hardly a superiority complexion.

For example, there aren't many Punjabi suicide bombers, if any, and that's a fact!

Well when Punjab’s final water table turns dry, then you’ll see what trauma is when Punjabis are knocking on GHQ’s door.

You keep praying, cupcake!

You’re nothing but a racist elitya POS.

Racist?

Me?!

Surely you jest!

I don't have suicide vets, grenades, and Kalashnikovs lying around in my cupboard, heh! And even if I'm quote/unquote "racist," I wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, period. Let alone blow people up just because of the way they look or the language they speak.

Go figure!

State oppression shouldn’t occur. Period. Doesn’t matter who it is genius.

I don’t think you understand what the term “state oppression” means.

Furthermore, terrorism is always a symptom of a much larger problem - eliminate the root causes and terrorism almost always disappears. The same could be said for separatism.

Questions remains to be asked - what is Fauji Inc. definition of terrorist and separatist? Because if PTI workers can be slapped with these labels, then it means anybody can be slapped these labels.

Their lives are pretty much ruined already - that’s what has pushed them to this.

Why?

PaKiStAn wAs mAdE iN tHe nAmE oF IsLaM…vEe aRe UmMah LeAdEr….nAtIoNaLiSm iS haRam….nO boRdErs…oNLy UmMah.

This is your own logic by the way, I don’t buy of of that crap to be frankly honest.

Yes because that always works and is such a great way to find out the truth. I’m sure nobody would ever feel intimidated or coerced.

I know right…far too easy. We gave them no electricity, no clean water, no roads, no gas….way too easy. They are spoiled!

On May 09, your GHQ unofficially declared PTI a terrorist organization.

If PTI can be made into a villain off May 09th, then why don’t you think the Baloch can be made into villains also?

Iran isn’t a model to be following.

All that does is justifies and supports terrorism

We can do more, we can inflict more damage

Remember these people are ENEMIES of Pakistan, they are not good people that we should care about, or who care about us

They are ENEMIES whose objective is the destruction of Pakistan and Pakistani, the only thing holding them back is that they are unable to, the afghanis are the same

We spent 75 years not understanding this, the easier you go the more time they have to prepare and carry out terrorism

When you inflict more damage, they are stuck and are forced to cry and that's where you get the terrorists families crying about enforced disappeared

This is a WAR
a WAR against our enemy
And we cannot afford to go there easy, both these animals and the afghanis we need to gradually break down as a people and make their lives so unbearable that their only option is suicide for them and their children

Remember, They are our ENEMIES, these are not our people or friends that we can sit down and talk to, they are terrorists who aim to kill Pakistani

So it's us or them

And we need to make sure we get THEM

All that does is justifies and supports terrorism

We can do more, we can inflict more damage

Remember these people are ENEMIES of Pakistan, they are not good people that we should care about, or who care about us

They are ENEMIES whose objective is the destruction of Pakistan and Pakistani, the only thing holding them back is that they are unable to, the afghanis are the same

We spent 75 years not understanding this, the easier you go the more time they have to prepare and carry out terrorism

When you inflict more damage, they are stuck and are forced to cry and that's where you get the terrorists families crying about enforced disappeared

This is a WAR
a WAR against our enemy
And we cannot afford to go there easy, both these animals and the afghanis we need to gradually break down as a people and make their lives so unbearable that their only option is suicide for them and their children

Remember, They are our ENEMIES, these are not our people or friends that we can sit down and talk to, they are terrorists who aim to kill Pakistani

So it's us or them

And we need to make sure we get THEM
Who has harmed our country more, these terrorist, or our army imposing crooks like Sharifs and Zaradris? Who is the real enemy?

Every enforced disappearance that takes placd is to stop another one of these retards from blowing themselves up.

Anyone who cries about "enforced disappearances" is just a terrorist sympathiser

That being said, the army has absolutely horrendous track record, most likely due to poor tactics and weak spy network. Also have absolutely failed to counter their narrative. Should just prop up Brahui narrative instead.
I would say, every enforced disappearance made another suicide bomber.

Who has harmed our country more, these terrorist, or our army imposing crooks like Sharifs and Zaradris? Who is the real enemy?

Are you slow in the head?????

Whatever issue we have with military involvement in politics does not justify the terrorists, suicide bombings, extremism, targeting population and economy from these animals.

These are the enemies of Pakistan, they are separatists and terrorists and will kill us if they get the chance

Whatever issue we have as Pakistani we need to ensure that the military does its job and its job is to kill our enemies and make their lives unbearable

So now we accept that afghanis are our enemy and not just upset brothers who we can reason or talk with,, we need to bring the HAMMER DOWN HARD

You don't treat a enemy with mercy,, torture, slaughter, brutality and cruelty should be our basic policy,, our enemy will do terrorism which they are ALREADY doing so we need to make their crimes painful, very painful for them and their people

Iran is bringing the hammer down on the Iranian side and we need to support them and help them and kill, destroy and humilate this MUTUAL ENEMY

I would say, every enforced disappearance made another suicide bomber.

They are terrorists, they will hit us if we are kind or harsh

So let's be BRUTAL

Let's get those torture camps going,
Let's make that border deadly
Let's make our visa policy harsh and punitive
Let's make it costly for afghans and other enemies
Let the security force treat our enemies LIKE ENEMIES
TARGET THE FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES

We can make it worse for them

Any other country would have DESTROYED them decades ago,, we have acted like pusseys and go e very very easy because we thought we were all Muslims on the same side

That was a mistake

When you see afghans and these BLA types REPEAT, THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES AND WISH TO KILL US, SO WE HAVE TO KILL THEM FIRST

No Iran isn't bringing hammer hard on any anti Pakistani group

Not Allah Nazar's blf at least

I agree, their is distrust between the countries and that distrust and inability to sit down and have a proper discussion has limited our ability to resolve this problem.

That time has come,, no longer can we support some groups who hate Iran and fight others who hate us

The REALITY is all these groups are intertwined and really are both our enemies

So we can't play silly games any longer and all of them need to die

Are you slow in the head?????

Whatever issue we have with military involvement in politics does not justify the terrorists, suicide bombings, extremism, targeting population and economy from these animals.

These are the enemies of Pakistan, they are separatists and terrorists and will kill us if they get the chance

Whatever issue we have as Pakistani we need to ensure that the military does its job and its job is to kill our enemies and make their lives unbearable

So now we accept that afghanis are our enemy and not just upset brothers who we can reason or talk with,, we need to bring the HAMMER DOWN HARD

You don't treat a enemy with mercy,, torture, slaughter, brutality and cruelty should be our basic policy,, our enemy will do terrorism which they are ALREADY doing so we need to make their crimes painful, very painful for them and their people

Iran is bringing the hammer down on the Iranian side and we need to support them and help them and kill, destroy and humilate this MUTUAL ENEMY

They are terrorists, they will hit us if we are kind or harsh

So let's be BRUTAL

Let's get those torture camps going,
Let's make that border deadly
Let's make our visa policy harsh and punitive
Let's make it costly for afghans and other enemies
Let the security force treat our enemies LIKE ENEMIES
TARGET THE FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES

We can make it worse for them

Any other country would have DESTROYED them decades ago,, we have acted like pusseys and go e very very easy because we thought we were all Muslims on the same side

That was a mistake

When you see afghans and these BLA types REPEAT, THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES AND WISH TO KILL US, SO WE HAVE TO KILL THEM FIRST
I won't claim to be slow or fast in the head, but to me, Pakistani army has done more damage to Pakistan than the entire history of terrorism in Pakistan. I firmly believe that if our country wasn't such a shithole, and people's basic needs were being met, the terrorism issue would not exist. And since it is, and always has been the army which has held power throughout our history, they are responsible for the failed state of our country. And seeing their recent actions against innocent people just because they belong to a certain political party, I am sure they will turn more people to terrorism as hate for these scums grows in the hearts of ordinary Pakistani.

I agree, their is distrust between the countries and that distrust and inability to sit down and have a proper discussion has limited our ability to resolve this problem.

That time has come,, no longer can we support some groups who hate Iran and fight others who hate us

The REALITY is all these groups are intertwined and really are both our enemies

So we can't play silly games any longer and all of them need to die

Pakistan isn't supporting any anti Iran group

It is Iran that is working with blf/bla to destabilize Pakistan

Even bla (Azad) that is against both Pakistan and Iran have accused blf to be Iranian agents

Iran being snake is one major reason for instability in Pakistani Balochistan

I won't claim to be slow or fast in the head, but to me, Pakistani army has done more damage to Pakistan than the entire history of terrorism in Pakistan. I firmly believe that if our country wasn't such a shithole, and people's basic needs were being met, the terrorism issue would not exist. And since it is, and always has been the army which has held power throughout our history, they are responsible for the failed state of our country. And seeing their recent actions against innocent people just because they belong to a certain political party, I am sure they will turn more people to terrorism as hate for these scums grows in the hearts of ordinary Pakistani.

Nooooo, I get not wanting the military involved in politics
I even get the anger, I feel it too

But we are a jahil people, who resort to deshatgardi and violence too easily and IT MUST BE STAMPED UPON

These people have been doing this for decades and we haven't got time for them to act like human beings

We NEED to destroy them, we can't sit around with endless terrorism and targeting of any economic development

The risk for a country of 230 million is simply too much

But we do it Half ASSED, do what other countries would do and start those torture camps and eradication campaigns

Pakistan isn't supporting any anti Iran group

It is Iran that is working with blf/bla to destabilize Pakistan

Even bla (Azad) that is against both Pakistan and Iran have accused blf to be Iranian agents

Iran being snake is one major reason for instability in Pakistani Balochistan

During the recent Iranian issues, sistan was a major headache for the Iranians

Times are changing and they have indeed started various operations and repeatedly hanged people, we need to be on the Same page because we have Mutual enemies

As with so many issues, the generals are clueless on this one. Balochistan has been languishing for an eternity. Producing more violence and unrest. A province with incredible potential.

So, you are basically saying that you don't care at all about the constitution, the law, due process, or our international obligations. With that kind of approach, there's no room for debate.

But assuming that you are a Muslim, what are your views on Quran and Hadith?. In Islam, crime is primarily an individual responsibility, and all accused have a right to fair trial. The Holy Quran instructs Muslims to judge fairly among people and avoid letting personal biases lead to unjust judgments (5:8). Would you say that you don't care about that too?
Quran? They don't care about Quran.

If they love someone land, women or property they will dispear and kill them

We have well known case of 1990s of interior Sindh where the women does get her justice but the bengalis, many pushtoons and Baloch will never get any justice

Although I'm Pakistani, I couldn't help laughing that these "idiots" want to blow themselves up, when the world is progressing, lol.

This kind of nonsense will only end with Education. Go get a bachelor's degree. lol.
Answer is desperation

People even in Kashmir and Palestine aren't this desperate

As with so many issues, the generals are clueless on this one. Balochistan has been languishing for an eternity. Producing more violence and unrest. A province with incredible potential.
No no no, I am certain they know the problem, but it's not their job, their job is to loot the country together with harami Sharifs and Zaradris. The real joke is on the soldiers putting their lives on the line for scum generals.

Back
Top Bottom