What's new

Female pilots achieved yet another landmark F.P. Report

1. Your logic is thought provoking , but it would have been more sober if "The What Nonsense" comment came after you answer my questions thoughtfully.

2. anyways since you have have declared my previous questions as nonsense i am bound to re-frame them, so that you might be able to answer more accurately.

(a) Medically speaking whats the average availability percentage of a female per year in terms of days as compared to a guy?

(b) There is a Huge difference between how a guy and a girl goes through the academy life and training, please comment if you disagree (guys form 116 GD(p)and below can answer more accurately ) is there any one?

3. By no means do i undermine the efforts of those girls , its just they i disagree with the fact that they go through the same training and i feel bad for the boys who after such a tough training (both in profession and domestic mess life activities) equally compared with them.

4. Whats effective and what was a mistake will surely be visible in the longer run, anyways those who made an effort male or female they are worth praising.

Sorry friend if you felt offended, lets continue as you reframed your questions.
a) Medicaly! Only a doctor can comment on this...
But you must specify, do we need to value availabilty over talent or talent over availability?
b) Its all in your brain.... development of every brain depends on his upbringing, opportunities and own choices. later part of your question is beyond my comprehension.
3) Just think if a girl is an athlete who can run 50 km. and she knows kickboxing and now she want to become GDP what is the problem?

I must tell you that when I was young I was rejected from PAF...but I did passed my medical and that was more of examination than physical dangal.
I suppose, I was rejected due to being hesitant in answering questions in final interview.

I do not want to continue with remaining questions, all I can say just widen your horizon.
Start reading about women ;) that would be agood start..

:cheers:

Last edited:
And here is his first sentence:

Why would a female GDP need to prove his training to explicitly?

As far I know it was the women cadet who took the sowrd of owner in their batch.. and what is this new scale of 'time compressed' and 'raged up' training, any way?

I hope all your doubts are about physical capacity!

When a woman earn black belt in karate than it does not mean that the criteria was lowered just because she was a women!

1. time compressed and raged up environment is what makes a boy in to a man. its a symbol of academy and its always been there, you heard it for the first time. Its a place where you call yourself a king if you are able to sleep 10 mins more then the rest, where walking back from college to mess is a prevailage, you can proudly boost among your course mates that you managed to walk all the way back, without getting caught (this just the smallest of examples)

2. since you dont know or you pose that you dont know anything about the environment there , i think it would be wise to conclude our discussion here.

3. and one more thing, why are no more Female pilots inducted these days?

why are no more Female pilots inducted these days?
Now we are going into more dimensions...
Could be because of cultural reasons and this is not own deficiency of femal candidtae.

I suppose earlier part has nothing to do with the professionalism and I hope is never considered in selection.
How you treat a woman around you classify you as gentleman or a man!

Now we are going into more dimensions...
Could be because of cultural reasons and this is not own deficiency of femal candidtae.

I suppose earlier part has nothing to do with the professionalism and I hope is never considered in selection.
How you treat a woman around you classify you as gentleman or a man!

1. sending a women to war doesn't mean you are treating her better then others.

2. Give her education, women are good at medical and other support services.

3. You still haven't answered my questions, so forget about it !! I check other threads.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom