What's new

Female pilots achieved yet another landmark F.P. Report

[url="
Female Fighter Pilots {TOP GUN Anthem} °Skybolt°[/url]

Great stuff wish the famale pilots all the best and GOD bless Pakistan! Skybolt the best part is that u even had my fav Anthem on haha TOPGUN>>>> style thx boss :chilli: :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff wish the famale pilots all the best and GOD bless Pakistan! Skybolt the best part is that u even had my fav Anthem on haha TOPGUN>>>> style thx boss :chilli: :pakistan:

My Pleasure Buddy... :) :welcome:

Female pilots achieved yet another landmark F.P. Report

ISALAMABAD: The female pilots of Pakistan Air Force achieved yet another landmark. Through consistent hard work, consummate dedication and exemplary spirit, they completed their operational conversion on F-7 fighter aircraft. They will now be deployed in different fighter squadrons of Pakistan Air Force.

I am not commenting against or for this topic, i would just like to ask any female or male to eplain the following points.

1. How do ladies or female prove that they went through the same time compressed and raged up training in academy?

2. How do you explain Hypoxia and High G maneuver for a female?

3. How do you prove that male and female can go through same training in academy?

How many male/female personnels are there in PAF?
Only 2 have reached OCU a lot of male's not because male are good there ratio is more. The lady who started all this the day she sat in a F-7 she said I don't want to fly fighters.:eek:

Beautiful! :smitten: :pakistan:

what the fighter or the girl.
oh I forgot to tell you these photos and the video were for the public that is why you don't see a airmen strapping her up and after strapping he gives the helmet. SOP PAF didn't want anyone to come the very next day and say why was the man touching her.

I am not commenting against or for this topic, i would just like to ask any female or male to eplain the following points.

1. How do ladies or female prove that they went through the same time compressed and raged up training in academy?

3. How do you prove that male and female can go through same training in academy?

They take it easy on girls in the academy.

Women can take a lot of Gs and Hypoxia can happen to anyone.

I am sure one of these days there will be a headline female GDP married and is pregnant, Than what she stays home for a year atleast and then she gets a call the OC Flying is saying please land and change the diaper.

I am sure one of these days there will be a headline female GDP married and is pregnant, Than what she stays home for a year atleast and then she gets a call the OC Flying is saying please land and change the diaper.
Respected Sir,
No doubt, marriage of first woman GDP will be news as the first woman general!
It may not be as much of a news if they are as many as dudes!!!!
She does not need to make babies while she is pursuing a carrier (GDP) otherwise it could jeopardize her carrier. ..She has to call the priorities by her self.
I expect PAF to provide a servant to air force officer!!! as far I know it is provided to army lieutenant / major!

The lady who started all this the day she sat in a F-7 she said I don't want to fly fighters.:eek:
I guess Murad Saheb is right, they really take it easy on girls in the academy else she wont dare saying this after spending millions of Pakistani tax payers money and PAF's tirelss efforts on her training.

On a side note, she actually 'prevented' one eligible male candidate from getting into the academy and potentially flying a fighter. This is too common in our Medical Schools, females being excellent 'rattoo' score better in FSc, reach to the Medical College, finish with MBBS and than, "well I can't practice cause I am getting married next month".

In another but related thread I said "Is there any shortage of eligible, unemployed male candidates that we have started taken females in the Armed Forces?".

Mirza Ghalib said "hairaan hoon dil ko ro'oon ki peetoon jigar ko main".

Last edited:

What nonsense!

If women were provided same opportunities from child hood as boys, than they have no physical deficiencies as there male counter parts.
Just go to some villages in mountains and see by your self how women climb hills with loads on their backs or heads.
A city boy cannot take his own load up to the hill ...
I trust those young ladies who joined PAF have had better opportunities in their child hood... now they are as good in GDP role as any male...
Since they are less in ratio so definitely there will always be a better male!
Remember, they are no ordinary women you know of !!!!

I guess the very first sentence of Maxim's post "I am not commenting against or for this topic," tells that he didn't mean any 'nonsense'.

And here is his first sentence:

Why would a female GDP need to prove his training to explicitly?

As far I know it was the women cadet who took the sowrd of owner in their batch.. and what is this new scale of 'time compressed' and 'raged up' training, any way?

I hope all your doubts are about physical capcity!

When a woman earn black belt in karate than it does not mean that the criteria was lowered just because she was a women!

What nonsense!

If women were provided same opportunities from child hood as boys, than they have no physical deficiencies as there male counter parts.
Just go to some villages in mountains and see by your self how women climb hills with loads on their backs or heads.
A city boy cannot take his own load up to the hill ...
I trust those young ladies who joined PAF have had better opportunities in their child hood... now they are as good in GDP role as any male...
Since they are less in ratio so definitely there will always be a better male!
Remember, they are no ordinary women you know of !!!!

1. Your logic is thought provoking , but it would have been more sober if "The What Nonsense" comment came after you answered my questions thoughtfully.

2. anyways since you have have declared my previous questions as nonsense i am bound to re-frame them, so that you might be able to answer more accurately.

(a) Medically speaking whats the average availability percentage of a female per year in terms of days as compared to a guy?

(b) There is a Huge difference between how a guy and a girl goes through the academy life and training, please comment if you disagree (guys form 116 GD(p)and below can answer more accurately ) is there any one?

3. By no means do i undermine the efforts of those girls , its just they i disagree with the fact that they go through the same training and i feel bad for the boys who after such a tough training (both in profession and domestic mess life activities) are compared equally with them.

4. What is effective and what was a mistake will surely be visible in the longer run, anyways those who made an effort male or female they are worth praising.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom