What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

can presume the importance of sex as prescribed by your religion.. When you are living,n number of wives, polygamist, no birth control, even after death dozens of virgins and billions of years doing just sex. Cool!! Thats what religion is meant for.

No, I was one of the macho stud, out of 72 other male Dude studs of djannat, in service of pious Muslim women.

AND WHEN many brothers share one wife in India, when entire male members brigade lives with one woman what you think what happens other than big gender gape .

By your logic Krishna had thousands of wives so hope you put your religion in the same category of sex.

last but not the least members like you from bharat are a disgrace for this forum

When mush took over, a secret study was carried out with the subject "how to get rid of madressas".

The study mainly focused why do the people send their kids to these madressas, The main reason that was identified was poverty / illiteracy. The people keep on giving birth kids, and in poor areas 8 to 10 children are normal. The poors when cannot take care of their kids financially, they usually send them to the madressas who gives them food / clothes even monthly stipends.

Now what is the remedy? the report suggested the building of schools with the same facilities within the vicinity of madressa, these will die their own death. But that required a huge initial as well as continuous funding resulting in failure of that idea.

Education needs huge investment. Even in India, govt is struggling to make schools accessible to everybody. Hence the poor are forced to send their kids to some private school.
But the bottomline is, even the poor understand they need success in exams to get a job. No amount of religious education will help.

just like alot of Saffroni maniacs loose Godse on run in India burning Muslims, Christians live

You know, as the top poster on this forum, you have a responsibility of making atleast coherent posts. Otherwise it reflects poorly on the entire forum.

And while we are at it, I expect you to use grammatically correct English. Otherwise it reflects poorly on the entire Pakistani journalistic community.

You know, as the top poster on this forum, you have a responsibility of making atleast coherent posts. Otherwise it reflects poorly on the entire forum.

when you throw abuses on my religion dont expect me to thank you

And while we are at it, I expect you to use grammatically correct English. Otherwise it reflects poorly on the entire Pakistani journalistic community.

You need to check your Indian media and its grammar and english to know what poor journalism is in real ;)

the bottom line is its none of your business

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Where did anybody thank that post ?

Many bharatis thanked him for such BS in many threads

when you throw abuses on my religion dont expect me to thank you

OF course not. Don't thank him, but at least reply in a logical, coherent manner. Otherwise, just ignore him or report him.

You need to check your Indian media and its grammar and english to know what poor journalism is in real ;)

the bottom line is its none of your business

So if Indian media has poor standards, then it is an excuse for you to indulge in low brow journalism? Bravo! What logic!

You're damn right it's none of my business, but it just takes away the credibility portion of your posts and leaves you open for ridicule. If you're fine with being ridiculed, then who am I to object? :angel:

On curious note, has any of you personally met an Al-Huda student? How are they like? Do they really live their life 100% in a religious way? Do they talk about religion all the time with radical POV or are they just like any other normal girl?

Fewwww
my wife studied in al-huda and i dont think its religious its totaly brainwash factory.
my life is destroyed ....... i my self am religious person but when ......... every time you think that you are right then there is no point of discussion .
when she sticks to a thing then i had to quit but she dont.......
but the life is totaly shettered for me. i have two doughters and now its very difficult for me to leave to live .......

When mush took over, a secret study was carried out with the subject "how to get rid of madressas".

The study mainly focused why do the people send their kids to these madressas, The main reason that was identified was poverty / illiteracy. The people keep on giving birth kids, and in poor areas 8 to 10 children are normal. The poors when cannot take care of their kids financially, they usually send them to the madressas who gives them food / clothes even monthly stipends.

Now what is the remedy? the report suggested the building of schools with the same facilities within the vicinity of madressa, these will die their own death. But that required a huge initial as well as continuous funding resulting in failure of that idea.

GOP can use the same to its advantage , we have the facility etc , simply take over apoint educated educationists who simply review the text and littrature and edit it accordingly , also in the same technical or other skills can be taught. Issue is no one intends or they are too scared to touch it

Farhat HAshmi and Nighat Hashmi both are running madrassas girls from our family also go for Nighat Hashmiz dars Quran etc .. but i havent feel anything wrong in it i dont know why these people are criticizing on her , after reading the comments here i am feeling like practicing islam is becoming a crime now wearing hijab or burka is like black tent for sum people .

Fewwww
my wife studied in al-huda and i dont think its religious its totaly brainwash factory.
my life is destroyed ....... i my self am religious person but when ......... every time you think that you are right then there is no point of discussion .
when she sticks to a thing then i had to quit but she dont.......
but the life is totaly shettered for me. i have two doughters and now its very difficult for me to leave to live .......

Did not you know about the institution before marrying her?
Sorry to hear it mate.

Farhat HAshmi and Nighat Hashmi both are running madrassas girls from our family also go for Nighat Hashmiz dars Quran etc .. but i havent feel anything wrong in it i dont know why these people are criticizing on her , after reading the comments here i am feeling like practicing islam is becoming a crime now wearing hijab or burka is like black tent for sum people .

Wait till you marry somebody who is more "religious" than you.

I just want to say that I find overtly religious women so unattractive, where is the appeal in a women who yaps on about religion and religious history?

Just my two cents, women should be moderates, not extremists or too religiously inclined.

Farhat Hashmi and her students, shudders.

i dont know why admin made you mod here ,, you are always show your hatred towards pakistan by naming your location as dar ul terror etc etc now you have problem with religious things too :undecided:

:woot: aww really now a hindu will tell me about religious islamic girls

Well I can being a student of Aligarh Muslim University for 4 years and living in hostel with 80% percent muslim girls.

I have very well seen how religion disturbs brains of some people who just fail to the see reality around.... :sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom