What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

:woot: aww really now a hindu will tell me about religious islamic girls

Well not all of us are mainstream Hindu; but yeah, we do at some point originate from them. Islamic girls eh? Why not try to save them from radicalization? Ironically it is always the different sections of your society that radicalize the fastest. How come that happens all the time?

Farhat HAshmi and Nighat Hashmi both are running madrassas girls from our family also go for Nighat Hashmiz dars Quran etc .. but i havent feel anything wrong in it i dont know why these people are criticizing on her , after reading the comments here i am feeling like practicing islam is becoming a crime now wearing hijab or burka is like black tent for sum people .

Yes, burqa/hijab are VERY VERY WRONG.

For real, bro? That sucks.. I hope your life gets better after this.

This is already happening here, my non-Muslim friends keep bugging me about it, and to be honest, sometimes i feel bad for the animals too.. But that's coz i'm just too nice of a guy :P

I agree with you, Divya, on this part :agree:

You have a point, my friend. In life, balance is important. When someone goes too much into religion and ignores everything else in their life, there will be some negative effect on the person's life and vice-versa. For me, as a student, the ultimate priority should be on education to secure a better life for the future of yourself and your country :tup:

Desioptimist has got a point. It all depends on the individual, but even to me, an overly-religious girl of any religion would make me un-comfortable. It's all about compatibility at the end of the day. And i don't know about you, but i was brought up the liberal way, so for me an over-religious girl is a no-no.

This is T-Faz personal opinion on his preference of girls, and nothing wrong with that. We're all allowed to decide what we like ;)

There is aboslutely nothign wrong with Eid-ul-adha, Im as peaceful, and anti0terrorism, anti hijab etc. as it gets, but muslims are kinder to animals than ur non-m friends

I dont know from which planet these threads come from...I know many people who have studied in madresahs ...both men and women and none of them is known to go hunting the infidels....actually they are quite sociable and nice people...if you can see beyond the veil and beard.....If you are the person who wont talk to a bearded guy and a veiled woman,,,you will keep opening such threads...Keep it up

I dont know from which planet these threads come from...I know many people who have studied in madresahs ...both men and women and none of them is known to go hunting the infidels....actually they are quite sociable and nice people...if you can see beyond the veil and beard.....If you are the person who wont talk to a bearded guy and a veiled woman,,,you will keep opening such threads...Keep it up

Yes, they deserve to burn in hell for scaring away possible converts and giving muslims a bad nanme.
**** THE HEADSCARF. **** THE VEIL.

Back
Top Bottom