What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

Ultimate goal of hindusim is to attain self-enlightenment, ie Moksha. To sublime in god himself, like Buddha.

Not 6 dozen virginns
lol with rebirth in a shape of dog cat bird lol.at least having dozens virgin is better then being a dog.lol

lol with rebirth in a shape of dog cat bird lol.at least having dozens virgin is better then being a dog.lol

The cycle repeats till you are liberated and one with the eternal. A dogs existence is no less important than yours or mine. Mind it.

How long will you keep on fcuking the virginns, 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years, 10,000 years?

What is the purpose? Where is the spirituality.

Thanks guys. Just as I suspected.. Am proud to say i'm a gentlemen like-tharkee :P

Malaysia actually, it's called Star world over here and it always has some american sitcom playing :lazy:

Talking of sitcoms for bored housewifes, I am told south koreans and spanish ones are quite bad too.

poverty generates extremism/hate in most cases.

anyone can be intolerant.

I don't think so. Africa has a high amount of poverty but you don't hear much radicalization or extremism there, mostly just criminal cases.

For me, it's more like a mixture of poverty and wrong radicalized religious teaching that can be a potent mix to create an extremist community.

The cycle repeats till you are liberated and one with the eternal. A dogs existence is no less important than yours or mine. Mind it.

How long will you keep on fcuking the virginns, 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years, 10,000 years?

Tanna. have you gone to such a school. Lol. Dont talk religion here.
And to be fair, no organized religion has spirituality, they are basically a set of dos and donts.

Spirituality is something one discovers himself.

The cycle repeats till you are liberated and one with the eternal.

how are you liberated????and whats eternal?and its up to u if u f... them 4 100 or 4 10000 years no restriction of time.and what were u in previous life?janam?do u remember?hope u were not one of the virgins lol

but he dont have no virgins init?lol

I knew at some point in this thread, this was gonna end up into a India vs Pakistan or Islam vs Hindu story.

Cut the hate guys and post only if you have something informative to add to the topic :tup:

I don't think so. Africa has a high amount of poverty but you don't hear much radicalization or extremism there, mostly just criminal cases.

you can't be serious, can you?

Uganda has biblical based laws that make homosexuality a capital offence.

religious extremism is all over Africa. Sudan etc.

Back
Top Bottom