What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

have to go to my cousin's house to watch Arsenal matches.:cry: (not a fan of having two tvs in one home.)

I thought i was the only one facing this problem watching MU games.. with mum watching some Star world program and my sister watching MTV :lol:

You guys have alot more in common with us than i thought ;)

Btw can anyone tell me the meaning of "tharkee" though? Just curious, a forum member used that word in this thread earlier lol

Yup in order to fill the Spiritual vaccume. As I understand Islam is hardly spiritual. It is hard core religious no doubt but lacks spiritualism. One sect say sufis are filled with spiritualism but not in other more "purer" sects.

you understanding is quite ........... :lol:

and you mean by purer sects

Then there is need to make aware the visitors of potential side affects of it, because i remember when Lal Masjid episode was going on, the parents of many girls from Hazara i met and talked to also the girls who succeeded in coming out before the operation narrated horrible stories that how the poised wife of one of the ghazis locked other girls inside as human shields and she escaped herself, besides these students and their parents were unaware of agendas of those who were running the madras

Yes, you should take the mantle and make people aware about all this.

I will pray for you, see you on the other side. :wave:

Bye.

:whistle: yeh replace it with hinudism which is full of cast based spiritualism

Ultimate goal of hindusim is to attain self-enlightenment, ie Moksha. To sublime in god himself, like Buddha.

Not 6 dozen virginns

YOU CAN WRITE 1 THOUSAND ARTICALES BUT U WONT CLOSE OUR MADRASSAS DOWN

Yes , they are Pakistan's national treasure .:agree:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I thought i was the only one facing this problem watching MU games.. with mum watching some Star world program and my sister watching MTV :lol:

Btw can anyone tell me the meaning of "tharkee" though? Just curious, a forum member used that word in this thread earlier lol

Tharkee means horny/pervert .

I am tharkee , for example.

Start plus hass speard to HK too. Quite nasty disease.

lolz @ tfaz. you see he is still struggling with tharkee

i cant translate tharkee for you as my english is not that good but its something like a cheap person (probably cheapest)

Al Huda, founded in the 1990s by Farhat Hashmi, is one of the most well-known female madrassas in the country, and most of its students hail from the middle and upper-class.

poverty generates extremism/hate in most cases.

anyone can be intolerant.

Yes, you should take the mantle and make people aware about all this.

I will pray for you, see you on the other side. :wave:

Bye.

:laugh: you first as torch-bearers of of crusaders against madras. i will follow you guys

Tharkee means horny/pervert .

I am tharkee , for example.

lolz @ tfaz. you see he is still struggling with tharkee

i cant translate tharkee for you as my english is not that good but its something like a cheap person (probably cheapest)

Thanks guys. Just as I suspected.. Am proud to say i'm a gentlemen like-tharkee :P

Start plus hass speard to HK too. Quite nasty disease.

Malaysia actually, it's called Star world over here and it always has some american sitcom playing :lazy:

Back
Top Bottom