What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

I don't think so. Africa has a high amount of poverty but you don't hear much radicalization or extremism there, mostly just criminal cases.

For me, it's more like a mixture of poverty and wrong radicalized religious teaching that can be a potent mix to create an extremist community.

What is situation in malayasia. Are not there extremist too. Less than Indonesia I suppose.

Tanna. have you gone to such a school. Lol. Dont talk religion here.
And to be fair, no organized religion has spirituality, they are basically a set of dos and donts.

Spirituality is something one discovers himself.

You are mistaken. But thats not the the subject of discussion here.

Religion should act as a catalyst for spirituality and not as an insurance policy for after death life in heaven. Last post on this issue.

you can't be serious, can you?

Uganda has biblical based laws that make homosexuality a capital offence.

religious extremism is all over Africa. Sudan etc.

Yea, i've heard of religious extremism in north Africa and the sub-saharan part. But then again, it is the same mixture. Poverty stricken people and wrong extremist like religious teaching. Bad stuff :disagree:

What is situation in malayasia. Are not there extremist too. Less than Indonesia I suppose.

Most of the country is pretty well off and poverty is very, very low. Malaysia has traditionally been a very liberal free country so radicalization is not really a threat here. And i like it this way.

Though recently there are some relatively poor states to the north who have elected Islamist party and the situation there is a bit backward. Separate payment counters at payment for men and women and all, but even they are losing support. So yea, radicalization and extremism has no place in Malaysia.

how are you liberated????and whats eternal?and its up to u if u f... them 4 100 or 4 10000 years no restriction of time.and

can presume the importance of sex as prescribed by your religion.. When you are living,n number of wives, polygamist, no birth control, even after death dozens of virgins and billions of years doing just sex. Cool!! Thats what religion is meant for.

what were u in previous life?janam?do u remember?hope u were not one of the virgins

No, I was one of the macho stud, out of 72 other male Dude studs of djannat, in service of pious Muslim women.

can presume the importance of sex as prescribed by your religion.. When you are living,n number of wives, polygamist, no birth control, even after death dozens of virgins and billions of years doing just sex. Cool!! Thats what religion is meant for.

No, I was one of the macho stud, out of 72 other male Dude studs, in djannat in service of pious Muslim women.

Dude there are muslim Indian members on this forum as well . Please remember that and you are also going to get banned like this.

When mush took over, a secret study was carried out with the subject "how to get rid of madressas".

The study mainly focused why do the people send their kids to these madressas, The main reason that was identified was poverty / illiteracy. The people keep on giving birth kids, and in poor areas 8 to 10 children are normal. The poors when cannot take care of their kids financially, they usually send them to the madressas who gives them food / clothes even monthly stipends.

Now what is the remedy? the report suggested the building of schools with the same facilities within the vicinity of madressa, these will die their own death. But that required a huge initial as well as continuous funding resulting in failure of that idea.

When mush took over, a secret study was carried out with the subject "how to get rid of madressas".

The study mainly focused why do the people send their kids to these madressas, The main reason that was identified was poverty / illiteracy. The people keep on giving birth kids, and in poor areas 8 to 10 children are normal. The poors when cannot take care of their kids financially, they usually send them to the madressas who gives them food / clothes even monthly stipends.

Now what is the remedy? the report suggested the building of schools with the same facilities within the vicinity of madressa, these will die their own death. But that required a huge initial as well as continuous funding resulting in failure of that idea.

Sounds like a good plan. Government should find ways to invest and fund in this kind of ideas that will bring benefit at the grass-root level in Pakistan, even if it's by reducing the military budget :tup:

Back
Top Bottom