What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

We are talking about worldly aware upper middle class people, who chose to send their kids to religious education. Not the poor people.

i will love the children of the upper class people to listen to their parents. They dont!!!!!

going to al-huda is like a fashion. A girl gets her engineering degree. Fails to find a job. She has nothing to do at home. many such girls join al-huda

i dont know her neither have come across their academy name even lolzz so i wont comment on that BUT Please NO Lubp link they are highly one sided controversial PPP walas working on set agenda.

give me some other source

Here is the renowned Khaled Ahmed who made the same allegations and he was heavily criticized by Al Huda memberan for his views.

In December 2009, army officers and their children were massacred by terrorists while praying at the Parade Lane mosque in Rawalpindi. The ISI finally caught up with the man who had organised the attack – “a student of the International Islamic University”, whose father was a grade 19 officer in Islamabad with religious party connections, “while the mother held Quranic dars for women in Islamabad” (Herald, June 2010).

Daughters of Al Huda – The Express Tribune

Here is the renowned Khaled Ahmed who made the same allegations and he was heavily criticized by Al Huda memberan for his views.

Daughters of Al Huda – The Express Tribune

Oh it means this woman is the mother of that accused ? if yes this lady should be removed before she makes this whatever huda shuda academy another property of umme hasan the lal masjid brigade fame

Oh it means this woman is the mother of that accused ? if yes this lady should be removed before she makes this whatever huda shuda academy another property of umme hasan the lal masjid brigade fame

One of the four sisters, they have a lot of influence and power now, that cannot be stopped unless these is a change in the governments focus.

A lot of women who go here do so for time pass, some mothers go there to look for potential rishta's while younger females go for passing time and learning about religion.

You know the usual socializing but this Hashmi women is extreme in her views and capable of influencing others negatively.

:P rightly said. watching star plus is as sick as watching this crap

I guess innocent kids are forced to watch star plus with its unending violence between female family members.
No wonder they try to find solace in religion. :)

A lot of women who go here do so for time pass, some mothers go there to look for potential rishta's while younger females go for passing time and learning about religion.
yup. 90% go for reasons other than religon

I guess innocent kids are forced to watch star plus with its unending violence between female family members.

have to go to my cousin's house to watch Arsenal matches.:cry: (not a fan of having two tvs in one home.)

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

That is a good point. Nothing wrong I would say.

but the end result is horrible

they are all looking for religious & spiritual satisfaction & end up in institutes like Al-Huda... I have personally never seen any poor woman in Al-Huda, all of them are from quite good families & have a lot of money & time to spare for delusional lectures of Dr. Farhat

Yup in order to fill the Spiritual vaccume. As I understand Islam is hardly spiritual. It is hard core religious no doubt but lacks spiritualism. The ultimate thing guaranteed is a life in Djannat and 72 virgins and infinite liquor. All wordly material things and hardly spiritual. One tries to be a good muslim is equivalent to a premium paid for future encashment in djannat. No spiritual enlightment like in buddhism or hindusim.

One sect say sufis are filled with spiritualism but not in other more "purer" sects.

One of the four sisters, they have a lot of influence and power now, that cannot be stopped unless these is a change in the governments focus.

You know the usual socializing but this Hashmi women is extreme in her views and capable of influencing others negatively.

Then there is need to make aware the visitors of potential side affects of it, because i remember when Lal Masjid episode was going on, the parents of many girls from Hazara i met and talked to also the girls who succeeded in coming out before the operation narrated horrible stories that how the poised wife of one of the ghazis locked other girls inside as human shields and she escaped herself, besides these students and their parents were unaware of agendas of those who were running the madras

have to go to my cousin's house to watch Arsenal matches.:cry: (not a fan of having two tvs in one home.)

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I agree :). I fully support jihad against start plus and its K-serials.

Yup in order to fill the Spiritual vaccume. As I understand Islam is hardly spiritual. It is hard core religious no doubt but lacks spiritualism. One sect say sufis are filled with spiritualism but not in other more "purer" sects.

:whistle: yeh replace it with hinudism which is full of cast based spiritualism

:P one wonders if Indian females have anything other than sazish in family to do or not

Back
Top Bottom