What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

I can here on the record say that Dr. Farhat is an absolute delusional-ist, she has brain washed almost all of the females of my family & the only thing they know about is praying & talking about hadith, Its like they have forgotten their social life & have all the potential to do crazy things in the name of religion

Yeah, scary innit? Almost like creating an army one dimensional human beings who only think on the viewpoint of this Dr.Farhat and her extreme ideas .

The media often portrays that this kind of people make up all of Pakistan but from you as Pakistani, what do you think is the percentage of radicalized brainwash people out of the whole the Pakistan society?

I dont see any 'Radicalism' in this interview. Thats a young woman giving her opinion on different matters.
so whats wrong with that?

Well, her opinion is kinda scary and her thoughts seem to be one of out some radical madrassah. Do you really agree with the idea of creating fanatic women in your society?

I just want to say that I find overtly religious women so unattractive, where is the appeal in a women who yaps on about religion and religious history?

Just my two cents, women should be moderates, not extremists or too religiously inclined.

Farhat Hashmi and her students, shudders.

I can not agree with you more. I rather a women talk about her hair and her shoes than the principles of religions and stuff :P

women or kids go to these maderssas for so called free education most of the people are from very poor back ground , these fundos are taking advantage and brainwashing people for their foreign masters .... unless gop gather some gutts and took a stern action on these not much will change

Then let the non fundoos do something simillar for poor and orphaned kids. if it wasnt for madrisahs. pakistanscstreets would be full of homeless orphans and unwanted children.

Ninja women, no one has seen her.

She runs a network of religious school targeted at middle and upper class women.

She has deep connections within our government and wider extremists.

Like I said before, no charm is seeing a women who is dressed in a black tent.

Farhat-hashmi.png

Farhat-hashmi

Daughters of Al Huda – by Khaled Ahmed|LUBP

ok.i will stop commenting in this thread as i have realized that its about some particular organization 'Al-Huda' and i dont know anything abkut them.
will come back later after i have read a bit about them.

That would be a big heart break and annoyance for 'tharkees' but there you go. ;)

What's a tharkee? I'm assuming something like pervert?

Then let the non fundoos do something simillar for poor and orphaned kids. if it wasnt for madrisahs. pakistanscstreets would be full of homeless orphans and unwanted children.

It's good that this madrasssas are helping poor people, but shouldn't the government be keeping track on what is being taught? Why doesn't the government help come up with the syllabus of this Islamic studies like the Malaysian government is doing here?

Yeah, scary innit? Almost like creating an army one dimensional human beings who only think on the viewpoint of this Dr.Farhat and her extreme ideas .

thats exactly what they do, I mean seriously when you end up reciting a verse for every freaking thing you do & take 'non-hijabi' women as evil, you really do have a narrow view of things...

The media often portrays that this kind of people make up all of Pakistan but from you as Pakistani, what do you think is the percentage of radicalized brainwash people out of the whole the Pakistan society?

the actual number of people active for their extremist views militantly, might not be much on a comparative scale, but the fact that most of the people still do have a soft corner for extremists is what worries me!

there is enough charity havent you heard pakistanis are the biggest donors , we do the most amount of charity ... They cant be aproached fundos have a firm grip , this can only be done if gop steps in and orders the military to help secure these facilities ... also a question in your opinoin is this ok for some one to just use these people for their dirty deeds ??

Ninja women, no one has seen her.

She runs a network of religious school targeted at middle and upper class women.

She has deep connections within our government and wider extremists.

Like I said before, no charm is seeing a women who is dressed in a black tent.

I don't know who is she but character assassination (a.k.a propaganda) of her, as you did here, made me to believe that their are only two types of Pakistanis:
1. Religious Extremists
2. Liberal Extremists

Rare to find any balanced personality.
People from both of above categories are dangerous :drag:

thats exactly what they do, I mean seriously when you end up reciting a verse for every freaking thing you do & take 'non-hijabi' women as evil, you really do have a narrow view of things...

the actual number of people active in their extremists view militantly, might not be much, on a comparative scale, but the fact that most of the people still do have a soft corner for extremists is what worries me!

Oh god, my whole family is filled with evil women then :P

Yeah, even in this forum i can see that almost every Pakistani members has a different idea on how "Islamic" Pakistan should be.

Some people are saying madrassas target poor people, but some others are saying this specific one targets middle and upper middle class people.
How do upper middle class people end up in madrassa?

At current situation Government should take full control of education and curriculam to be tought. Religious education should be a matter of private life. And admitting children to schools should be a fundamental duties and there should be punishment for the parents neglecting it. Orphanages too should be taken over by government. Anyone (from inside or outside) who wants to donate funds should do it via concerned department of government. A volunteery committee of eminent Pakistanis should be put to monitor, advice and evaluate the performance of the department. Throught the country the curriculam should be same and every student has to go through it.

I can not agree with you more. I rather a women talk about her hair and her shoes than the principles of religions and stuff :P

Great minds think alike. :cheers:

Yeah, you want to buy a girl jewellery, shoes and stuff not books on theology and religion.

Back
Top Bottom