What's new

Female Madrassas Breed Radicalism In Pakistan

I know few college going girls who were very very good at studies. Now they barely pass the exams and no one is worried about this.

Reason : they are al-huda graduates

I don't know who is she but character assassination (a.k.a propaganda) of her, as you did here, made me to believe that their are only two types of Pakistanis:
1. Religious Extremists
2. Liberal Extremists

Rare to find any balanced personality.
People from both of above categories are dangerous :drag:

To be honest though, coming from a Muslim myself, i rather have more liberal extremists in my country then religious extremist. Liberals don't seem to have too much of a negative effect on the society.. especially when compared to religious radicalization.

Some people are saying madrassas target poor people, but some others are saying this specific one targets middle and upper middle class people.
How do upper middle class people end up in madrassa?

they are all looking for religious & spiritual satisfaction & end up in institutes like Al-Huda... I have personally never seen any poor woman in Al-Huda, all of them are from quite good families & have a lot of money & time to spare for delusional lectures of Dr. Farhat

I don't know who is she but character assassination (a.k.a propaganda) of her, as you did here, made me to believe that their are only two types of Pakistanis:
1. Religious Extremists
2. Liberal Extremists

Mera bhai, this women was threatening Gen Musharraf just because he was not giving her some important position.

Her negative influence on women is known to many, even some of her ex-students agree with this pov.

At current situation Government should take full control of education and curriculam to be tought. Religious education should be a matter of private life. And admitting children to schools should be a fundamental duties and there should be punishment for the parents neglecting it. Orphanages too should be taken over by government. Anyone (from inside or outside) who wants to donate funds should do it via concerned department of government. A volunteery committee of eminent Pakistanis should be put to monitor, advice and evaluate the performance of the department. Throught the country the curriculam should be same and every student has to go through it.

wow wow wow. Its not the solution my dear. Religious education is a matter of private life in Pakistan.

1. Religious Extremists
2. Liberal Extremists

I will personally love to know name of the country destroyed by Liberal Extremists

wow wow wow. Its not the solution my dear. Religious education is a matter of private life in Pakistan.

That religious education should be to adults who can decide for themselves.
Parents are enough to impart some religious teaching to their kids, if they want to. Kids should go to proper school. Once they grow up, they can do major in theology or learn whatever they want.

To be honest though, coming from a Muslim myself, i rather have more liberal extremists in my country then religious extremist. Liberals don't seem to have too much of a negative effect on the society.. especially when compared to religious radicalization.
Both are same

Majority of those liberal extremist in your country will be literate

here these religious extremist dont know anything outside their village. people with no-brain. they can motivated to do almost anything.

Both are same

Majority of those liberal extremist in your country will be literate

here these religious extremist dont know anything outside their village. people with no-brain. they can motivated to do almost anything.

We are talking about worldly aware upper middle class people, who chose to send their kids to religious education. Not the poor people.

On curious note, has any of you personally met an Al-Huda student? How are they like? Do they really live their life 100% in a religious way? Do they talk about religion all the time with radical POV or are they just like any other normal girl?

That religious education should be to adults who can decide for themselves.
Parents are enough to impart some religious teaching to their kids, if they want to. Kids should go to proper school. Once they grow up, they can do major in theology or learn whatever they want.

90 % of the children act freely in this manner. havent you heard stories of those suicide attackers who couldnt execute their attack. Most of the stories were like this. "I meet a person. he told me all these people are kafir. if you want to earn janat then come with me. i said no. but he convinced me. I left my home and they trained me and and and... "

On curious note, has any of you personally met an Al-Huda student? How are they like? Do they really live their life 100% in a religious way? Do they talk about religion all the time with radical POV or are they just like any other normal girl?

there are some al-huda graduates in my family

they go to al-huda. They go to different places for preaching then they come back and watch STAR PLUS :lol:

there are some al-huda graduates in my family

they go to al-huda. They go to different places for preaching then they come back and watch STAR PLUS :lol:

Awesome :lol: No matter what, you can never keep a girl away from the TV :P

Back
Top Bottom