What's new

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
100,000 US dollars = 94,65,000 Pakistani rupees..

Impressive. So money is not an issue anymore.

True , but he did not Commit a Crime in US , the Crime he committed was in 43 Muslim countries , so he should be Judged according to that , Lets take for example Dr Afia , Was she America Citizen ? Did She Killed any American ? No , the Charge Sheet against her was Planning to Kill American Citizen , and thus she was convicted in America & was Sentenced to 82 years in prison , or was she Not ?

So Now What, the Law is only for the Weak , & the Strong can do whatever the Hell they Want ? , If people like Sam Bacile are not taught a lesson , their kind will continue to do this in future , you only fear of doing a thing when you are afraid of its consequences , if there are no consequences you will do it again.

Sam Bacile & his Partners commit a Crime , & so They should be punished , & the Law of My country says , they should be punished by Death , so should they be.
And what the minister did is illegal in the US. How about we go for him and you go for the film maker....

Exactly , I Have No Right to Impose my faith on you , & YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE MY FAITH , so why the Hell are you telling me i am Wrong , when you know nothing about my faith or religion ? talk about being dense .

Oh c'mon. Dont complain about judging other's faith when Muslims do it every day. Or is that you people are special that you are allowed to do it ?

When you know nothing about my religion (Hinduism) why do you guys calll it as false ? When you know nothing about my Gods why call them as false (la ilaha illahallah) ?

Kido , just Get out of here , as i said before , Dont interfere when you dont Understand , This has nothing to do with you , or your country , or your Religion, this is my Problem , My Country , My Religion My faith , and if i cannot impose my values on you , Nor can you impose your values on me . UNDERSTAND ?

USA is not your country. Go kill any Pakistani on trumped up charges of Blasphemy, not a US citizen. You have no jurisdiction to judge him. His county guarentees his Freedom of Speech through the First Amendment and he was merely exercising it.

Did anyone force you to watch the YT video. If you dont like it, dont watch it. Surely you are not the center of the universe that everything that moves in this galaxy has you in its mind. There are 5.5 billion citizens of other faiths too.

Please Dont Tell me what my faith is , do you know anything about Islam , or its teaching , or its methods ? No you dont , so instead of Making a fool out of yourself , why Not stay out of the matter that has nothing to do with you.

your ethical values are different from mine, so it is better to judge others based on your values , & stay out of a situation you cannto understand.
Trouble is...you seem to think others give a damned about your faith. Wanna hear my beliefs? No? Don't care? Works both ways.

And what the minister did is illegal in the US. How about we go for him and you go for the film maker....

You do whatever you have to do according to your law , and we do whatever we have to do according to our law , It is acctualyl quite Simple.

Trouble is...you seem to think others give a damned about your faith. Wanna hear my beliefs? No? Don't care? Works both ways.

You Dont like it , then stay away from it , why do you fell you have to insult it ??

Trail Sure , I dont mind , but did US Trialed Osama ?

You dont have to follow the law of Pakistan , as you dont live in here , I Do & i will follow the law , whatever it may be , it is my Duty to do so, what is beyond my understanding is , why are you people who Dont Know Me , My Religion , May Faith , My Country , My law an are telling me Dont Do this , dont do that , this is Good This is Bad ?
If you were a Pakistan & Muslim i would have understood , but you are neither , so what makes you think you know better about my Laws & Religion then Me ?

Don't behave like a moron.. What law of Pakistan are you following?? Has Pakistan declared the makers of that movie as fugitives? Is there a case against them in Pakistani courts? Have any warrants been issued?? Has Pakistan demanded those people to be extradited to Pakistan..

And the reason I think I know better about Pakistani laws and Islam is based on the intellectual level of your posts.. I believe, however irrelevant, I would still know (at least understand) almost anything better than you..

And you did not answer my question.. Does Pakistani law allow taking hostages to trade for the people you want to kill for blasphemy...???

would love to see hafiz saeed supporting the statement.:lol:.

Oh c'mon. Dont complain about judging other's faith when Muslims do it every day. Or is that you people are special that you are allowed to do it ?

When you know nothing about my religion (Hinduism) why do you guys calll it as false ? When you know nothing about my Gods why call them as false (la ilaha illahallah) ?
I dont Judge you Faith , Nor Does my Religion allows me to do so , so why are you generalizing me with the Fanatics ? , your faith is yours , I have No Right to Judge it , or insult it , & i talk about myself , if i have dont it then sure go ahead & tell me , if i havent then Why are you telling me what i havent even Done ??

USA is not your country. Go kill any Pakistani on trumped up charges of Blasphemy, not a US citizen. You have no jurisdiction to judge him. His county guarentees his Freedom of Speech through the First Amendment and he was merely exercising it.

Did anyone force you to watch the YT video. If you dont like it, dont watch it. Surely you are not the center of the universe that everything that moves in this galaxy has you in its mind. There are 5.5 billion citizens of other faiths too.

Too Old Comment , i will just repeat my previous posts ,

Did US Had jurisdiction in Pakistan where they Killed dOsama ?
was Osama as US citizen ?
was osama Trialed ?
was Dr Aafia a US citizen ?

Live and let live, friends. We must disregard this film and the subsequent actions taken by rogue, opportunistic individuals. Asian brotherhood!

Don't behave like a moron.. What law of Pakistan are you following?? Has Pakistan declared the makers of that movie as fugitives? Is there a case against them in Pakistani courts? Have any warrants been issued?? Has Pakistan demanded those people to be extradited to Pakistan..

And the reason I think I know better about Pakistani laws and Islam is based on the intellectual level of your posts.. I believe, however irrelevant, I would still know (at least understand) almost anything better than you..

And you did not answer my question.. Does Pakistani law allow taking hostages to trade for the people you want to kill for blasphemy...???

you Sir are beyond my understanding ,

you are trying to Judge me based on your beliefs , when it has nothing to do with it , as i said before , Dont interfere when you dont understand , Either tell me why i should not follow My Religion or Law of My Country , or stay out of my way , it is quite simple , at the moment you Sir are nothing more then a Troll , who is incapable of understanding anything , & yet refuses to stay away from it.

So Please go ahead , i will not be replying to you anymore , until & unless you have anything constructive or Logical , which tells me i should not follow my Law or My Religion.

I dont Judge you Faith , Nor Does my Religion allows me to do so , so why are you generalizing me with the Fanatics ? , your faith is yours , I have No Right to Judge it , or insult it , & i talk about myself , if i have dont it then sure go ahead & tell me , if i havent then Why are you telling me what i havent even Done ??

Ok let me put it bluntly - Are you ready to accept Hinduism or Jainism is as much valid a faith as Islam is...Do you acknowledge that Ishwar or Vishnu is as much a God as Allah is ?

If not, why ?

Too Old Comment , i will just repead my previous posts ,

Did US Has jurisdiction in Pakistan where they Killed dOsama ?

Pakistan was not supposed to be harboring Osama in the first place.There are UN resolutions to that effect.

He was a UN sanctioned terrorist and moreover he was neither a Pakistani citizen.

was osama Trialed ?

How is that relevant here ?

Ask your musharraf mian why he sent Afia in a package to US.

Too Old Comment , i will just repeat my previous posts ,

Did US Had jurisdiction in Pakistan where they Killed dOsama ?
was osama Trialed ?
Why are you being generalised with the fanatics? Are you serious? You are calling to kill some one because his movie hurted your widdle feewings? You ARE the fanatic.

you Sir are beyond my understanding ,

I know

you are trying to Judge me based on your beliefs , when it has nothing to do with it , as i said before , Dont interfere when you dont understand , Either tell me why i should not follow My Religion or Law of My Country , stay out of my way ,
And I challenge you to prove to me that what you recommended is as per your country's law..You have been conveniently avoiding responding to that... ;)

it is quite simple , at the moment you Sir are nothing more then a Troll , who is incapable of understanding anything , & yet refuses to stay away from it.
And you are behaving like a terrorist sympathizer / wanna be muslim extremist with ****** fantasies...

So Please go ahead , i will not be replying to you anymore , until & unless you have anything constructive or Logical , which tells me i should not follow my Law or My Religion.
I repeat.. You are neither following your religion nor your country's law..

Bilour belongs to a secular and anti-Pakistan party who admires Raja Dahir etc as their heroes in sub-continent instead Muhammad Bin Qasim etc... one should not take this man serious but what can one do to these media outlets who doesn't let go an opportunity to bully Pakistan and it's image.

Anyway, A US Senator while in India announces bounty over the head of Hafiz Saeed, and the whole media was out to justify this bounty. Now, Bilour who is a Minister, out of his immense idiocy and as a political stunt, announces bounty over the head of that film maker.... my question is why wasn't the US senator condemned in the same manner as Bilour is being? A Senator and a Minister announcing bounties means they're states sponsor of terrorism?

Why are you being generalised with the fanatics? Are you serious? You are calling to kill some one because his movie hurted your widdle feewings? You ARE the fanatic.

I am Just Following the Law of My Country , Why is it so hard for you to understand , or does only US law matters ?

Ok let me put it bluntly - Are you ready to accept Hinduism or Jainism is as much valid a faith as Islam is...Do you acknowledge that Ishwar or Vishnu is as much a God as Allah is ?

If not, why ?
I believe that People should follow their faith , i dont have the Right to judge them , nor do i have the Right to Insult them

Pakistan was not supposed to be harboring Osama in the first place.There are UN resolutions to that effect.
The Question was not Un resolution , or Osama being Terrorist , it was Did US had Jurisdiction in Pakistan ? or was Osama a US citizen ?

How is that relevant here ?
It is relevant when you tell me , that we need to Trial Sam Bacile first to prove he is guilty.

Ask your musharraf mian why he sent Afia in a package to US.
Did not answer my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom