What's new

Gotta give Bilawal Betay some credit here (BJP announces bounty on his head for his assassination)

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Watch the video interview. Notice how when he brought up the BJP party announcing a bounty on his head for his assassination, the pro-Indian biased interviewers changed the topic to "Pakistan threatening nuclear war against India".

This doesn't change the fact that Bilawal and the Zardari mafia are the worst of the worst thing to happen to the people of Pakistan & especially the people of Sindh (who are literal slaves thanks to them). I'm surprised by how he handled this. But, again, regardless, this is all for his own show. His internal politics and handling of issues will bring Pakistan down the drain.

Watch the video interview. Notice how when he brought up the BJP party announcing a bounty on his head for his assassination, the pro-Indian biased interviewers changed the topic to "Pakistan threatening nuclear war against India".

This doesn't change the fact that Bilawal and the Zardari mafia are the worst of the worst thing to happen to the people of Pakistan & especially the people of Sindh (who are literal slaves thanks to them). I'm surprised by how he handled this. But, again, regardless, this is all for his own show. His internal politics and handling of issues will bring Pakistan down the drain.

They are merely trying to fool people. Nothing else. I am 100% certain, that if Billo Rani is ensured that he can become PM of Pakistan, by publicly sucking balls of Modi; he would do so happily. These people have no convictions, no association. Their sole aim is to gain power and plunder Pakistan. Period.

I think international LGBTQ organizations should come out against Indian ministers statements as they are transphofic. Such statements are causing increase in extreme violence against transgenders. When will world wake up and see ?

They are merely trying to fool people. Nothing else. I am 100% certain, that if Billo Rani is ensured that he can become PM of Pakistan, by publicly sucking balls of Modi; he would do so happily. These people have no convictions, no association. Their sole aim is to gain power and plunder Pakistan. Period.
thats exactly whats going on here. they are trying to make chawal out of people by this gimmick.

Is there a fund me page so we can all contribute?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
What matters , putting aside our big differences with him he actually f cking spoke up. When it really mattered the most at UN, New York. Described the bjp in the same language as our Pm khan did call them what they are Nazis. Well done kid. Peter Gary Tatchell will be very proud of you … haha

The problem is that they never knock off a Haraami, like themselves, unless he starts confronting them.

This statement has come after things did not go well between him and Jaishankar. Ab woh basically khula saand hai. With nothing to lose.

This statement has come after things did not go well between him and Jaishankar. Ab woh basically khula saand hai. With nothing to lose.

You probably mistook my comment. I am talking about Pakistani Generals.

Everyone knows Bilawal is being prepped up to be the next PM of Pakistan (election season)

If they were serious about responding India, start with Kulbhushan.. or the nuclear capable missile that India fired deep into Pakistan (Mian Channu)

Other than that it's Eyewash. Sab milay howay hain.

For lessons, watch this Imran Khan UNGA speech, do read the comments too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom