What's new

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you mate, people like you make things so much more easier for the enemies of Islam.

My Sincere Advice ,

Dont , interfere into situations you know nothing about. its the best way.

Why do you think people are Hanged for Murder ? because they have committed a Crime & the need to face the judgement ,According to the law of Pakistan , Blasphemy is punishable by DEATH, and so i Do want those who played with the feelings of 1.7bn Muslims DEAD.

If you dont like it , Stay Out of my way.

My Sincere Advice ,

Why do you think people are Hanged for Murder ? because they have committed a Crime & the need to face the judgement ,According to the law of Pakistan , Blasphemy is punishable by DEATH, and so i Do want those who played with the feelings of 1.7bn Muslims DEAD.

But doesnt the law of Pakistan only apply to Pakistani citizens and residents. ???

I have a good mind to report this post to https://tips.fbi.gov/

The only problem is that this moron wont be effected much since he is in Pakistan, but Webby and the forum may end up facing heat...

The surprising thing is that the admin team here makes terrorist sympathizer like him an opinionater..

This Sir is not even Worth my Reply .

But doesnt the law of Pakistan only apply to Pakistani citizens and residents. ???

And Osama was a US citizen ?
Taliban are US citizen ?

Why do i even bother ..

Are you fcuking kidding me a minister and that to a central minister is openly placing a bounty on someones head in IPC it will be taken as desire to commit a murder or provoking to commit a murder i doubt if GOP will take any action and if it does not pakistan should be labeled as a state sponsoring terrorism

This Sir is not even Worth my Reply .

And Osama was a US citizen ?
Taliban are US citizen ?

Why do i even bother ..

:lol:.. you replied after saying its not worth a reply ..

Anyway, Killing taliban is an act of declared war.. If Pakistan has it in it, declare war on USA and go after their citizens you want to kill... But, both you and I know that all this false bravado is just limited to key board pounding by Internet Jehadis....

My Sincere Advice ,

I dont care a dam about your advice.
You are on a public forum and not some private blog of yours, if you can't show the metal to argue and prove your point then you should be the one to stay out of the way.
You are comparing Murder to movie?
Do you think killing someone for hurting feelings is the right way ahead? If so there would not be a single person alive in the whole world.

Fox i just hope there are 100's and 1000's of people like you in pakistan this way you will just make our work easier and get your country a new fancy name or better get it back on the list of top 10 failed states

I dont care a dam about your advice.
You are on a public forum and not some private blog of yours, if you can't show the metal to argue and prove your point then you should be the one to stay out of the way.
You are comparing Murder to movie?
Do you think killing someone for hurting feelings is the right way ahead? If so there would not be a single person alive in the whole world.

Yes , If the Law of PAKISTAN says it is Right to Kill Someone who Insults Islam Then it is , True this is a public Forum , but it is a PAKISTANI forum , where we follow CONSTITUTION of Pakistan, and the CONSTITUTION of Pakistan says the person who commits any crime against the Islam is Punishable by DEATH.
So Yes i am Following the law, & i am giving the argument , you on the other Hand Know Nothing About My Religion , My County , My Beliefs , & then you dare to tell me that I am Wrong ?

Please stay out of My way .. and come argue with me when you are actually capable of that. Now Get lost

Fox i just hope there are 100's and 1000's of people like you in pakistan this way you will just make our work easier and get your country a new fancy name or better get it back on the list of top 10 failed states

And you Think we even care about that now ,you think we haven't been called by every possible Hostile Name in the Dictionary?

I Know What is Better for my Country , a country i LIVE in , Then you who is wishing to destroy it . so please ...

Yes , If the Law of PAKISTAN says it is Right to Kill Someone who Insults Islam Then it is , True this is a public Forum , but it is a PAKISTANI forum , where we follow CONSTITUTION of Pakistan, and the CONSTITUTION of Pakistan says the person who commits any crime against the Islam is Punishable by DEATH.
So Yes i am Following the law, & i am giving the argument , you on the other Hand Know Nothing About My Religion , My County , My Beliefs , & then you dare to tell me that I am Wrong ?

Please stay out of My way .. and come argue with me when you are actually capable of that. Now Get lost
Using words such as get lost only shows your mental behaviour which ain't good to be frank
Unable to withstand an argument further questions your mental maturity
Lastly asking to kill a person who has hurted you only goes onto show your hate regarding other
So to end up in your own language GET LOST

And you Think we even care about that now ,you think we haven't been called by every possible Hostile Name in the Dictionary?

I Know What is Better for my Country , a country i LIVE in , Then you who is wishing to destroy it . so please ...

You are called by those "hostile" names due to your own doing asking for the death of some individual who has not even physically touched you or for the matter of fact doesn't even knows you exist will only make people more hostile towards you as well as for your country

Using words such as get lost only shows your mental behaviour which ain't good to be frank
Unable to withstand an argument further questions your mental maturity
Lastly asking to kill a person who has hurted you only goes onto show your hate regarding other
So to end up in your own language GET LOST

Kid , Listen & Listen carefully , Read my post again , I gave a valid Argument why i want him dead , did you counter argue that , NO , you only made another useless post with just pure ranting , & no crux at all, no argument , no reason ,no justification.

So either prove me wrong or , Grow up a little & then come back , when you actually know how to argue.

You are called by those "hostile" names due to your own doing asking for the death of some individual who has not even physically touched you or for the matter of fact doesn't even knows you exist will only make people more hostile towards you as well as for your country

Source:

and DONT , just DONT , argue with me about my religion , as i said before & i will say it again ,

YOUR religion may not worth anything to you , but for me My religion is worth more to me then my life. I may not pray 5 times a day , I do not support those who hurt others on the name of Islam , I do not agree with violent protests .. but if you cross a line , then be as Hell sure , I will do whatever it is in my power to Make you pay.
The Movie Maker Committed a Crime , & according to law of Country it is Punishable by Death , and so he should get punished.

if you cant accept others point of view then it is my waste of time to argue with you.

Kid , Listen & Listen carefully , Read my post again , I gave a valid Argument why i want him dead , did you counter argue that , NO , you only made another useless post with just pure ranting , & no crux at all, no argument , no reason ,no justification.

So either prove me wrong or , Grow up a little & then come back , when you actually know how to argue.

Why do you think pakistan's court has jurisdiction over a crime committed probably in USA of which pakistan is not the only victim. Also I doubt courts in pakistan will actually accept a case against him.

Why do you think pakistan's court has jurisdiction over a crime committed probably in USA of which pakistan is not the only victim. Also I doubt courts in pakistan will actually accept a case against him.

i Follow the law of My Country , not any other country , If Constitution says something , it does not matter if court will register a case or not.

Was Osama a Us citizen ? USA killed 1.5 million people just to kill a man , who did not come into their jurisdiction.

So please . go give this lecture to someone else ..

i Follow the law of My Country , not any other country , If Constitution says something , it does not matter if court will register a case or not.

Was Osama a Us citizen ? USA killed 1.5 million people just to kill a man , who did not come into their jurisdiction.

So please . go give this lecture to someone else ..
I am talking about pakistani law not law of USA. If your own courts do not accept the case (which you dont care), who will pronounce them guilty then? Afterall, its the courts (higher courts usually) which interprets the law/constitution.

Obama does not have to respect pakistani law, if he has violated american law, he should be prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom