What's new

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, this thread made me laugh.

actually you should feel sad...The rate at which radicalization of Pakistan is happening, I wont be surprised if Hafiz Saeed becomes a top contender for President of Pakistan in a few years..

actually you should feel sad...The rate at which radicalization of Pakistan is happening, I wont be surprised if Hafiz Saeed becomes a top contender for President of Pakistan in a few years..

A saffroner is tell me about extremism?

A serious contender in your country is actually Modi.

Thanks for the concern, but no thanks.

he better give this 1 lakh dollar to the railway From which he has been doing corruption for 5 years,He have looted the trains And sold the scrap metal of railways. he is a SHAME for the Nation.

I have to agree that pakistanis have lot of talent... They do find the new ways of killing themselves.

You don't need any enemy.

This minister should be kicked off as he has no legal right to do things could damage state image on international forums. This is proof that government has no idea what to do in such situations and how to control things in ministerial structure.

He is enemy of Pakistan being a Railway minister and being a traitor under flag of ANP.
This is nothing to do with terrorism but minister should first discuss such things with foreign and interior minister and national security adviser. I think if he did so he was not allowed to do so.

This minister should be kicked off as he has no legal right to do things could damage state image on international forums. This is proof that government has no idea what to do in such situations and how to control things in ministerial structure.

He is enemy of Pakistan being a Railway minister and being a traitor under flag of ANP.
This is nothing to do with terrorism but minister should first discuss such things with foreign and interior minister and national security adviser. I think if he did so he was not allowed to do so.

and guess what ... nobody wants to invest in pakistan.. even chinese are running away.

I have to agree that pakistanis have lot of talent... They do find the new ways of killing themselves.

You don't need any enemy.

Listen. don't spew venom here, if one went out of his mind it doesn't mean rest will follow too. Unfortunately Pakistani cabinet is the bunch of retards.

Him along with Rehman Malik... I just can't find words in english language to describe how stupid and lunatic they are... I just can't.

And then people will wonder just how long can one delay the label "state sponsor of terrorism" if idiots like this incompetent fool are not shut up.

While this may not be right way to address the issue. Fact of the matter is bounty, killing and assassination are legit practice by US, Israel and other western countries. Do you see those countries being labeled for "state sponsor terrorism"?

While this may not be right way to address the issue. Fact of the matter is bounty, killing and assassination are legit practice by US, Israel and other western countries. Do you see those countries being labeled for "state sponsor terrorism"?

So who has ever declared a bounty on anyone merely for making a movie, no matter how offensive?

Listen. don't spew venom here, if one went out of his mind it doesn't mean rest will follow too. Unfortunately Pakistani cabinet is the bunch of retards.

I'm not spewing venom.. i am just telling the truth... because few retards made a nonsense movie.. you people have killed your own countrymen and destroyed ur own property...

amazing way to celebrate the great day.

A saffroner is tell me about extremism?

A serious contender (For prime minister) in your country is actually Modi.
Are you comparing Modi with that scatterbrain named Hafiz Saeed? Lol! :rofl: Some guys sure have a sense of humor!

This is a really low: A sitting minister saying such things, even in 'personal capacity', while admitting that it is 'criminal' under Pakistanis laws to kill the film maker.
This guy needs to be fired or at least made to apologize and take back his stupid remarks.

People like me can only hang our head in shame.

The Express Tribune also needs to learn where does the prophet go when Bilour Sahab deprives poor people of their right to cheap transport by insane corruption in Railway Ministry.
The man reportedly owns over 2,000 18 wheelers. Each of which is costs over $70,000.

Minister in charge of Pakistan railways who also happens to own a company that compete directly with Pakistan Railways for freight and passengers is offering Money to Have citizen of another country killed.:rofl::rofl:.

So he is stealing from his employer Pakistani Taxpayers to make a living for himself openly offering Money to terrorist for murder .if this doesn't say Islam nothing will Prophet of Islam Needs protection from Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom