What's new

Features of Ababeel Missile

Actually It is great achievement for you to test mivr etcetc . But how it dismis the theory of cold start , S400 and BMD ?
Pakistan have nukes and missile at stone throwing distance . Is you believe seriously that Indian BMD is degined to allow the missile of Pakistan to reach in terminal phase to launch warheads . LRTR which India develop from proved greenpie technology have a range of 1400 km and it is integrated with BMD successfully. It have capacity to intercept any Pakistany missile just after launch. Now big news is that India not stop at LRTR a new radar of 2000 km range with GaN module is ready and it integration to BMD underway . So Indian are very aware of future and degine it's BMD accordingly . So this MIRV going to bring noting as far as BMD concerned . BMD take care of pakistany missile as usual just after launch before terminal phase .
Now your Babur 3 sub launch , very simple we already have Barak 8 with MFSTAR radar land based version . What happen after Babur launch we neutralise it with Barak 8 and neutralise sub by P 8 sub hunter killer .
S400 , s400 is not BMD it is for cm , fighter jets etc etc and remain relevant as usual. Your mirv not going to change it .
Cold start
You had missile, nuke , etc etc each and every thing when India return your aggression at border in a way that your dgmo have to make a call and now even ceasefire violation reduce to minimum . India has very clear cut police of massive retaliation. If you throw ten missile with mirv calculating to suppose 100 warheads we Indian will simply return 1000 missile without a delay . You will fire a bullet we will fire handgrande . Cold start is same retaliation/ offensive strategy. It is very simple what you do you get more in return . Now with cold start India going to prove your nuclear bluff . It will mirror your actual face to you . And this mirv , true or fake , not going to change this . India very clear in his mind and started to move on path .

Problem is your post is absolute bulshit and regarding Cold start doctrine....Buddy, problem is, only that person will order his forces to go inside Pakistani territory who is not a soldier himself and have not even one friend/relative in Indian army....because soldier will not cross Pakistani territory just to die and letting his buddies to set world record, by dying due to first ever battlefield nuke, designed specifically to devastate Indian soldiers inside Indian territory...

You can't do massive retaliation on our cities as, we won't hit your population centers via tactical nukes, we will only blow your soldiers...

Pakistan considers your threat of massive retaliation just a bluff...

You are entering into Pakistani territory and expect Pakistanis to play by your rules, to not throw tactical nukes??...Pakistanis, as a defender have a right to interpret aggression as per our own understanding...So, it depends on us how do we respond, either via tactical nukes or not...You can't cry nor will world...As aggressors are not appreciated by anyone, instead they are condemned...

yes we are really Scared :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

India Already Has a Strong Net to Catch the New Pak Bird 'Ababeel'
http://www.news18.com/news/india/in...o-catch-the-new-pak-bird-ababeel-1340493.html

What a basic salary of average Pakistani soldier again ???

Look how stupid your scientists are:- "Meanwhile, tall claims made by Pakistan have again raised doubt within Indian science community. Dr Chander wonders if Pakistan's claim regarding MIRV technology in a short-range missile with a range of just 2,200km is true. According to veteran missile scientist, use of such technologies in a short range missile is difficult. Primarily, it is used in long range missile. So we need to wait for more substantial inputs to verify Pakistan's claims."

AS LONG AS THE MISSILE CAN GET TO EDGE OF SPACE AND CAN DEPLOY ITS MIRV WARHEADS WHY SHOULD RANGE MATTER?

Indians are foolish to rely upon their corrupt scientists.

okay so apparently I'm talking to a total buffoon so here, lemme lay it down in simple common sense for you. The average human eye can see an object approximately 20km at best given water vapors, pollution and other elements in the atmosphere. In the videos, our missiles (both the Ababeel and other Shaheen 3 videos) are barely become visible after 20 seconds and after 30 seconds, you can only make out the location of the missile through the booster flames and smoke trail. I think you can figure out the potential of these missiles and figure out on your own how slim your chances are for interception really are even if just in the first phase.
Dear interception is not naked eye phenomena. Interception take place by radars as LRTR ( having a range of 1400 km , only few are suffice to tackle entire Pakistan) , synthetic aperture radar satellite in space ( which we a making with NASA USA , and going to put in space in end of 2017 ) and other high resolution satellites which we already have in place . These modalities can see through denser environment even fog etc . Please do basic research on net for interception . BMD is not firing bullets on missile after seeing it as usually a thought in Pakistan . It very complicated process of target interception and neutralisation of it . Sophisticated radar intercept incoming missile and guide killer missile to aim it . I can post so much detail over it but you have to learn yourself. Your mirv , Babur 3 etc etc change nothing in Indo pak theatre. It is a surety.

A ballistic missile first flies out of the atmosphere to achieve highest possible acceleration and then the terminal part enters the atmosphere again so that's called re-entry.
I see. :-)

The re-entry vehicles contain the warheads. To put it simply, Ababeel is a missile containing many missiles. Once it reaches a certain altitude and distance from the target, it releases the warheads. Each warhead can be programmed to target a specific location.

This essentially makes India's missile-defence plans useless, since they can't possibly intercept every single warhead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle

Thanks. Yes, I understand that there are multiple warheads, each capable to target a specific location. I just wanted to know what was meant by re-entry; now I know that they enter the atmosphere again.

So, the trajectory of these missiles would be shorter compared to a a single warhead containing missile because the momentum will divide between the multiple warheads, provided the boost is not increased? I mean, the trajectory of each war head should be steeper? is nt it?

The article says the bus has also an computerized internal guidance system, means it is preset and cant be controlled mid flight?

Last edited:
I see. :-)

Thanks. Yes, I understand that there are multiple warheads, each capable to target a specific location. I just wanted to know what was meant by re-entry; now I know that they enter the atmosphere again.

So, the trajectory of these missiles would be shorter compared to a a single warhead containing missile because the momentum will divide between the multiple warheads, provided the boost is not increased? I mean, the trajectory of each war head should be steeper? is nt it?

The article says the bus has also an computerized internal guidance system, means it is preset and cant be controlled mid flight?
No ballistic missile has mid course guidance..Did you ever heard of a ballistic missille..The cruise missile can have mid course guidance and some other anti-tank and anti-ship missiles or A2A can have mid course guidance but ballistics are normally fire and forget systems.

Yes, ballistic is opposite to a guided missile. But what function an internal guidance system serves?
No ballistic missile has mid course guidance..Did you ever heard of a ballistic missille..The cruise missile can have mid course guidance and some other anti-tank and anti-ship missiles or A2A can have mid course guidance but ballistics are normally fire and forget systems.

Yes, ballistic is opposite to a guided missile
Wrong!!!
But what function an internal guidance system serves?
Internal guidance employs a flight computer, sensors, actuator and control surfaces to guide the missile towards its target..

But please do not quote me again...no more spoon feeding..you should search online..Google is your friend

Ababeel is not a name of any bird. Ababeel mean flock(please refer to Translation of Surah Feel). This name is given may be due to the fact that this is infact many birds together.

no matter how much Advance India is , but now Pakistan is able to give proper reply which is known as 2nd strike capability.

It's name is enough for kafirs to die ABABEL awesome name
9ac86bc081c8364309d81518ea4d31d0b529b1454741a16edc723c239120a320.jpg

Back
Top Bottom