What's new

Fearful Muslims adopt Hindu IDs

Anyways Bengali Muslims have Bangla name(some call it Hindu name) with an Arabic adjunct, both in West Bengal and Bangladesh. They are the kind of people whom Al-Zakir fondly call 'Hindu name Mushrik'!! :lol:

The very same things are done on both sides for quite long. Modi did not invent them. It is wrong to personify religious animosity, which was already there when he came to the scene.

Its modi's own choice to personify it.. as stated in articles posted here.. and a special on TIME magazine on him after the Gujrat crisis earlier.

One bengali girl in my office(in India) said she eats everything, beef is no big deal. I did not think she way lying.

It is because of the Young Bengal movement beef is not a taboo for some. Bengalis in general more spiritual than religious probably because of the Baishnab, Sufi and Bhakti movements.

And who told you that they are not practising Hindus?

Heard of Subash Chakravarti stating that one could be a Communist as also a Hindu?

He went to Tarapith to offer Puja and he was supposed to be a staunch Commie and a Jyoti Basu henchman!

why do they sponsor Durga Pujas?

May be a few. exceptions are not the rule. the basic ideals of communism is to be a atheist. Carl Marx said that religion is the opiate of the masses.
Another thing about Hinduism, its less of a religion and more of a way of life.
regarding durga puja, its now more a traditional event than a religious event. More like new years day and valentines day, though they started as Christian festivals, now its more of a secular celebration.

Living in Bengal and knowing quite a few of these Communist personally, I wonder!

Those days of genuine Communists were over long back!

The last speaker if India, Chatterjee, is amongst the richest of all the people in Bengal!

And he is a communist!

They are known as shoker Communists!

Durga Puja is a religious festival and the revelry is because all festivals are also made into a social event.

New Year's Day is not a Christian festival. It is just the start of the New Year and one uses it to forget the past and look to the future.

Valentine Day is but there because of commercial push to make it an event.

It is no longer a holiday in India.

Living in Bengal and knowing quite a few of these Communist personally, I wonder!

yeah but the top brass i guess still believes in what they say, it's another matter that what they believe has no relevance in todays world.

The fear is not unsubstantiated.. but it is from a minority.. although Modi's firebrand statements dont help either(ironically in an interview with him.. he gives one of his good friends as a Muslim)... his politics instill fear in the Muslim population.. not from the common middle class guy.. but from the unemployed hicks in the lower classes who enter hardline ideals to escape from their daily troubles.
Beating up a guy.. raping a woman.. throwing a pig into a mosque.. very good release of adrenalin.

As earlier said, all these name change business is done by illegal Bangladeshi migrants who want their employers to think they are West Bengalis. I have not heard this name change tamasha among Indian Muslims till date.

As for the vitriol on Modi, I'll let it pass considering this is a Pakistani forum even though it may not be the truth.

Pig in Mosque, you have more incidents of Beef in Temple entrances.

Guys, OP is famous for his lunatic behaviour ...Thats why he posted article from 2007 and that too from some bogus thestar.com ! What a credible source indeed..huh!

Why even bother replying...:coffee:

Even i know a Muslim who lived in the name of a Hindu...But we all today worship him as our SAI BABA...But worshiped by all...

424px-Shirdi_sai3.jpg

The last speaker if India, Chatterjee, is amongst the richest of all the people in Bengal!

And he is a communist!

They are known as shoker Communists!

Durga Puja is a religious festival and the revelry is because all festivals are also made into a social event.

New Year's Day is not a Christian festival. It is just the start of the New Year and one uses it to forget the past and look to the future.

Valentine Day is but there because of commercial push to make it an event.

It is no longer a holiday in India.

Communism is not a problem but era of communism is long back over..

My grandfather was a freedom fighter and a hard core communist (He was part of CPI before Independance) but that does not subsidized his contribution
towards our nation. The point is the communism is now something in "Super Power" labeling world can not work and we have already seen a case of being hardcore communist in USSR.

is this guy really talking about Kolkata??? cant be any more mistaken....

@ Batman

I ...Md Sabiruddin Mollah (thats why my id is sab) living in Kolkata for 29 years (since my birth)...........I never heard a Muslim has to take false identity for selling his food stuffs. Most of the popular restaurents here- Aminia. zeeshan, Nizam, Dastarkhan, Rahmania etc are run by Muslims and all are aware of that. Most of Hindu people just ensure that 'no Beef' board is there and it is ok for all. You can bring 1000 such articles but we just can laugh on you....as we always do......

Then carry on . . . . :coffee:

Guys, OP is famous for his lunatic behaviour ...Thats why he posted article from 2007 and that too from some bogus thestar.com ! What a credible source indeed..huh!

Why even bother replying...:coffee:

What a smart guy from india all I can say about you.

@ Batman

I ...Md Sabiruddin Mollah (thats why my id is sab) living in Kolkata for 29 years (since my birth)...........I never heard a Muslim has to take false identity for selling his food stuffs. Most of the popular restaurents here- Aminia. zeeshan, Nizam, Dastarkhan, Rahmania etc are run by Muslims and all are aware of that. Most of Hindu people just ensure that 'no Beef' board is there and it is ok for all. You can bring 1000 such articles but we just can laugh on you....as we always do......

Last night, a Sunday with a friend, hangout and went to Aminia for Dinner and have a Mutton Biriyani, Chap & 2 Tandoori roti. It was Good but I like Nizam's food much more. Arsalan's foods are top for me.

Dear friend....every one is trying to smart in this foroum....Every news has a context and the way you want to see..it .And then comes the media who tries to put some color so as to suit to your market segment..

It is a naked truth is if you want to make a business then you have to go by the customer only...So if you really want to target people of specific interest or choice then it is natural that you have to go by them...I mean what is wrong with it...So it should not be called as fear rather it is a business compulsion...And then it is another fact for which i feel this news source is fictitious is that usually for good non veg food, people prefers restaurant owned by Muslim people as they are considered to be good in that business...

That is why i feel this news report is pretty much biased ...

Back
Top Bottom