What's new

Fearful Muslims adopt Hindu IDs

I know my reply may offend some Indian member and I suppose Pakistani member dont drive crazy that I supported them I am just telling you I watched closely becasue I am in WB from birth.

It is quiet true that some Muslim took Hindus nick here once upon a time Maybe common now in small village but not in real CALCUTTA. But the reason is only one. Old Hindus of conservative thinking in the very small town & village just have fear of beef by Muslims so they dont want to eat in small dhaba, road side small hotel etc which is run by muslim and muslim are working. Some Pakistani member may ask question again what is problem with Muslim Employee? Answer is smiple Muslim eat Beef and if he had beef as his personal food for lunch or dinner and working same time in dhabas if somehow dhabas food get contaminated or he just doesnt have perfectly clean after food before touching restaurant food. Just they want to keep away from beef at all.

Its my personal experience. I am from very small town where my uncle runs a food stall and the cook was Muslim named Sirazuddin and uncle called him Raju. We all knew his religion and we dont have problem just he was called by that name that he some of the customer dont get offended by his name when someone called his name suddenly. We all nearby know this facts but as we know not everyone is equal in any Religion. Everywhere is Good and Bad. Every where is bold and conservative. Some dhabas and hotels are still named with Bla.. bla bla Hindu Hotel/ Bla... bla Punjabi Hotel and Bla... bla Muslim Hotel (Beef/No Beef). Now scene changed with time. Perhaps WB is the most open minded people state. Caste system is already gone away too far long time ago. Inter caste marriage is very common. Inter religion marry Hindu-Muslim, hindu-Christian marriage you will also fine in this state more than other state of India. WB has created an example of disolving caste system in India.

On the point: There is some problem of name changing as you saw post of OP. Its not because of fear its just because of the problem I told you. I asked Pakistani member "can you gurantee of each muslim of Pakistan who know that a certain hotel Hindu employee eat P0RK daily and serve your meals?"

Its a fact no one can Guarantee it but its also fact that Hotel owner would not want to lose few of that conservative Muslim customer.

I hope I didnt offended anyone. And dont take me wrong and say I am in wrong flag or whatever. I believe everyone is equal. Just this religious type things just separate us else we all are human.

Nothing offensive in telling the truth. One of my friend even told irani chai(in hyderabad) tastes different because they use cow bones or fat (I dont remember). Although he wont stop himself from drinking the tea. :)

Some people dont live here dont even know the fact that whats really matter. Being too Religious for themselves is good for them but if any conservative Religious Hindu in remote town rename a Muslim due to loss in his business is not ok for them. What is exist in name? What. My Nickname is Dolly so..... Am I a girl then? Or it is due to I want to protect myself from Girl or attract boys.

What is there in name or religion? It is the thing only to separate people from one from another. Being too religious and see how people hate other one. Is it the thing Some believe in one and some in many? is it the thing some eat one animal flesh and other dont or viceversa. No difference. We all are human. We all are created by the same Power which We all Call God (Allah, Bhagwan. etc). If we all fight on his name, will he be happy? How can he be happy if 2 brothers are fighting for him.

Stop quaralling. Good and Bad is everywhere. We all are trying to get rid off some bad thing in ours country. not only you but we too. You have terrorism. We have too. YOu have sect violence, we have too. More and less common. We all are trying. So its better to suggest and help each other rather than throwing mud on each other.

Fear or not... if you are not a Muslim and being called Salim is quite misleading.
This is exactly the article is all about.
Muslims in inida are hiding their Islamic ID and are living lives of fear.
Muslims in India are treated even worst than what Hitler did to jews.

i think its nothing but some politically motivated artical.
Why the hell any body whose religion account for nearly 35% to 40% of the total population of a stat. It is just hillerious to read this artical and now I can understand why people form countries who dont have a proper civil structure.(cummunal harmony and minority development project).
target India.
By the way those muslim must not be Indian and I can bet they are illegal immegrants from some other country who hide their identities to escape deportation and punishment.

lol...have you ever been to kolkata ?? let me tell you few things...

1. all the muslims with fake names happens only in one case....'The illegal Bangladeshi imigrants'.

2. Kolkata is densely populated with muslims...after UP and Kerala probably this is the 3rd largest mulsim population in India...infact this is the only state in India where cow slaughter isnt banned...so it is foolish to even thinking of changing your name to a hindu name in a place like that.

Also, West bengal is ruled by communists for more than 3 decades and the communists are the most pro-muslim party in India.

Fear or not... if you are not a Muslim and being called Salim is quite misleading.
This is exactly the article is all about.
Muslims in inida are hiding their Islamic ID and are living lives of fear.
Muslims in India are treated even worst than what Hitler did to jews.

Not quite.

It is just that in India, religion or religious identities are not the be all and end all of life!

And it is not misleading in any way. It is just that in India, one has the choice without any religious baggage.

I am sure you read what Sab had to write on the Muslims in Kolkata, he being born and brought up there and he being a Muslim.

I am sure he would know more than an armchair cyberman like you holed up far far from Kolkata.

don't you thing so, Batman?

I wonder if India has done worse than Hitler to the Jews. It speaks of your abject ignorance. Heard what Madani, who is on the Deoband and is an MP say to Musharraf?

Madani is an Indian and an MP and a leading Muslim, who is strident about Muslim rights!

The fear is not unsubstantiated.. but it is from a minority.. although Modi's firebrand statements dont help either(ironically in an interview with him.. he gives one of his good friends as a Muslim)... his politics instill fear in the Muslim population.. not from the common middle class guy.. but from the unemployed hicks in the lower classes who enter hardline ideals to escape from their daily troubles.
Beating up a guy.. raping a woman.. throwing a pig into a mosque.. very good release of adrenalin.

The fear is not unsubstantiated.. but it is from a minority.. although Modi's firebrand statements dont help either(ironically in an interview with him.. he gives one of his good friends as a Muslim)... his politics instill fear in the Muslim population.. not from the common middle class guy.. but from the unemployed hicks in the lower classes who enter hardline ideals to escape from their daily troubles.
Beating up a guy.. raping a woman.. throwing a pig into a mosque.. very good release of adrenalin.

The very same things are done on both sides for quite long. Modi did not invent them. It is wrong to personify religious animosity, which was already there when he came to the scene.

Its not easy to know the religion from one person's name in India, its all mixed up.

No. they are communists.

And who told you that they are not practising Hindus?

Heard of Subash Chakravarti stating that one could be a Communist as also a Hindu?

He went to Tarapith to offer Puja and he was supposed to be a staunch Commie and a Jyoti Basu henchman!

why do they sponsor Durga Pujas?

@ Batman

I ...Md Sabiruddin Mollah (thats why my id is sab) living in Kolkata for 29 years (since my birth)...........I never heard a Muslim has to take false identity for selling his food stuffs. Most of the popular restaurents here- Aminia. zeeshan, Nizam, Dastarkhan, Rahmania etc are run by Muslims and all are aware of that. Most of Hindu people just ensure that 'no Beef' board is there and it is ok for all. You can bring 1000 such articles but we just can laugh on you....as we always do......

Even the no beef board aint a requirement for some heretics! :P

Back
Top Bottom