What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

the way govt is handling badly this situation it is creating insecurity among people of tribal areas,I think this situation will not remain limited to one person also there is great difference between followers of khadim rizvi and juif who are mostly people of tribal areas and our army has already faced high losses in dealing with insurgency in these areas for last 15yrs
Screw his crocodile tears. They're still calling IK yahoodi agent from the last 20 years. Salam hai IK k sabar ko. Just 2 days of being called a treasonous bitch and they play this rona dhona card. Pffft. Weak as hell.

and only respected and sincere PM of Pakistan and all of them exclude IK and Liauqat ali khan is not loyal/sincere to Pakistan

Don't you dare put Imran Khan in the same sentence as Liaquat Ali Khan.

Liaquat was murdered by an Afghan.
Imran wants Afghans to be citizens of Pakistan.

Don't you dare put Imran Khan in the same sentence as Liaquat Ali Khan.

Liaquat was murdered by an Afghan.
Imran wants Afghans to be citizens of Pakistan.
so the only and viable solutions is that IK is talking, to solve the problems of Afghans refugees

That's not possibles and if that will happen how can it solved Afghan refugees problems in Pakistan:crazy::crazy::crazy:

because then war will be over in Afghanistan and they can go back to their home and make Afghanistan great again.

Good for you. Do not let Imran Khan misguide you

Please add substance to your rant.

Otherwise it is just Mullah Imran is more pious and true than anyone else argument which i literally do not care for.

I have asked you to explain me few things, but for mysterious reasons you do not want explain. So you are acting like the molla fazul.

Just explain the few things you were asked.

May be i could change my support to IK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom