What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

why don't you go to the mosque and preach?

or atleast practice what you preach and don't worry about what others do in Pakistan?

I’ve asked you to explain me about few things to understand what you are complaining. But you refused because I was not able to pay you. As excuse you said it’s not a paid post but later said that mullas got paid by différents way.

You seemed worried about your exam for jannat by supporting mullah fazul the guy who know only barking with his zombies.

So as you do not want help me to understand on one side, and on other side returned me my own advice I gave you on the other side. So I understand that Ansarulislam gave you order to not explain anything to media. Don’t worry I’m not media guy. You can speak freely.

You are afraid that i could discover which sect you are following? Don’t worry I have respect for everyone. Care to explain the points I have asked.

I care for Pakistan because it’s my country, I have family there. But I want progress in Pakistan and one day insha’Allah I will be back. I know I will never found the Pakistan I have left, but at least a Pakistan on the the track of progress. Last time I went there, I found zombies coming out from madrassa, I found what we call liberals, they were zombies too living in there lalaland, I found a doctor who wrote on its door “doctor with french diploma” but wasn’t able to say a simple sentence in french, I needed a document from the council were I was born, nobody in the council helped as if they were waiting to receive under the table packet full of dollars, and I will stop because I could write tons and tons about my very bad experience.

So yes despite that I still want to come back in my country but please let the new gov to work. It’s not easy. We have several enemies outside and inside.
I want Pakistanis get education.

But yes you do not want to explain what you said. It will be difficult to continue our discussion. And all mollah are like you, knowledge only in their hands, no sharing of knowledge...oh yes I forgot that they transmit only the knowledge who serve their personal interests. so no thanks stay out of politics. At least until you don’t explain me the points I have asked you.

I know you like trolling.

fuzla: Imran Khan ko 2 din diyay jaatay hain...astifa day do varna yeh thaatay maar ta hua awam ka samandar yeh khudrat rakh ta hay kay aap ko prime minister house may ghuss kar griftaar kar lay!
Imran Khan:
tenor-7.gif

fuzla after 2 days: Imran Khan! hum...tum 2 din aur day tay hain!
Imran Khan:
tenor.gif

fuzla: aray may tau mazak kar raha tha, see?
VioletExhaustedIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

Khan ke pori Govt nay is march ko jotay ki nook pe rakha huwa hey..... Khan's strategy simple PTI Govt ko instructions hain jo b speech karay molana aap foran Media pe akar iska jawab dain... Khan nay bohat pehlay he assess karlya tha kay ye March kay andar koi substance nah sirf Media ke hype hey aur ise mmedia ki badolat ye yahan aya hey aur ub yehi media isko hero bananay ki koshish karayga... kamaaal ki strategy hey Media ka game hey tu phir Media kay through he Media aur March dono ko jotay maroo... CLASSIC!

Khan ke pori Govt nay is march ko jotay ki nook pe rakha huwa hey..... Khan's strategy simple PTI Govt ko instructions hain jo b speech karay molana aap foran Media pe akar iska jawab dain... Khan nay bohat pehlay he assess karlya tha kay ye March kay andar koi substance nah sirf Media ke hype hey aur ise mmedia ki badolat ye yahan aya hey aur ub yehi media isko hero bananay ki koshish karayga... kamaaal ki strategy hey Media ka game hey tu phir Media kay through he Media aur March dono ko jotay maroo... CLASSIC!
You live in Islamabad ..post some video of march. What you think about crowd ...increase or decrease in his supporter ?

Last night we friends were gathered for dinner in G9, those mullahs were freely roaming with dandas.... I asked more than 20 of them why you are here and I was shocked none of them knew it.... In parrot fashion they were just telling us that Imran Khan is yahoodi..... One of our friend being hater of Imran Khan was ashamed after all this and we had a dinner full of fun

Last night we friends were gathered for dinner in G9, those mullahs were freely roaming with dandas.... I asked more than 20 of them why you are here and I was shocked none of them knew it.... In parrot fashion they were just telling us that Imran Khan is yahoodi..... One of our friend being hater of Imran Khan was ashamed after all this and we had a dinner full of fun
Any idea what they up for next few days ... is it really 1 lakh or 50 thousand menpower ?

number of news anchor raise the issue about Imran Khan dharna ...here is clear difference. Imran Khan got support from public not from madrassah students ... maulana brought madrassah students ...

Just like Rizvi guy, Fazloos got himself in situation where govt and agencies now have him by the balls....cases will be filed and he will be put on the straight path if he talks too much. So, from now on you lucky people wont hear too much about and from Fazloo.

khan sahib...app ka mohalla ma ya kia ho raha haa.... sara molvi Latawat ka maza looot raha haaan
hum log liberal log hain saal main aik hafta molvi ko bacha baazi ki ijazat honi chayee :lol:

the way govt is handling badly this situation it is creating insecurity among people of tribal areas,I think this situation will not remain limited to one person also there is great difference between followers of khadim rizvi and juif who are mostly people of tribal areas and our army has already faced high losses in dealing with insurgency in these areas for last 15yrs

Hamid Mir and Safi love of maulana
ہر وہ کتا بلا جس کی حرام کی روزی بند ہوئی تھی اب بھونک رہا ہے ۔ حیرت کی بات یہ ہے کہ دھرنے والوں کے پاس بھی حکومت کے خلاف کوئی الزام نہیں ہے :rofl:

ہر وہ کتا بلا جس کی حرام کی روزی بند ہوئی تھی اب بھونک رہا ہے ۔ حیرت کی بات یہ ہے کہ دھرنے والوں کے پاس بھی حکومت کے خلاف کوئی الزام نہیں ہے :rofl:
maulana koi ajeeb makhlooq laya haa....

maulana koi ajeeb makhlooq laya haa....
یہی افزئش نسل ہو رہی ہے مدرسوں میں ۔ بچہ بازی کا شکار وہ لوگ جن کو اپنے گھر سے نکال کر وحشی مولوں کے در پر پھینک دیا گیا ہے ۔

Back
Top Bottom