What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

why don't you take more interest in your own country? that would be the real change

This is not an answer to my question.
If I’m asking help to understand the problem and you do not want help me, then ok.

Give me the honor by ignoring me. That’s the sad state of Muslims today.

This is not an answer to my question.
If I’m asking help to understand the problem and you do not want help me, then ok.

Give me the honor by ignoring me. That’s the sad state of Muslims today.

why don't you as a muslim ignore me first? i refuse to ignore you.

One Terrorist arrested for anti-Pakistan-Military statements
Terrorist Kifayat , picked up
arrestedkafatullah.JPG

2nd Terrorist, Citizenship center revoked his citizenship after he could not prove his citizenship status

• Foreign Combatant in-country, holding Government office
  • Asked to provide proof /documentation, failed submitted fake documents
alien_620x400-1280x720.png

Last edited:
why don't you as a muslim ignore me first? i refuse to ignore you.

I asked you a question to understand better the problem but you avoid to help me. Instead you replied i should have more interest in my own country. That’s what I’m doing. Isn’t it ? It’s a way to ignore me. Then why not ignore me officially by clicking the button « ignore » ?

One Terrorist arrested
arrestedkafatullah.JPG

2nd Terrorist, Citizenship center revoked his citizenship after he could not prove his citizenship status

Foreign Combatant in-country , holding Government office
alien_620x400-1280x720.png

only true leader and true superscience can turn back time to 10/09/2015.

PEMRA NADRA apologised for government being a traitor by calling Pakistanis as alien.

Take the GoP to court i say

I asked you a question to understand better the problem but you avoid to help me. Instead you replied i should have more interest in my own country. That’s what I’m doing. Isn’t it ? It’s a way to ignore me. Then why not ignore me officially by clicking the button « ignore » ?

I cannot be your local Mullah to tell you everything. It is you who chose to come mis/ill informed to the circus

:pop: Fake citizenship papers

• JUI, hiding fake citizenship holder, illegal residents
  • Supporting Foreign combatants
  • Speaking against military
  • Speaking against Government
  • One guy already in custody
  • High profile terrorist activity by burning Railways of Pakistan property

Marching boots, on the ground , Fazal Terrorist will be picked up and put on strict diet
Only will be served with one burned roti

• Nawaz (Money laundering)
  • Zardari (Fake bank accounts)
  • Fazal (Terrorism)

All will be sharing prison

Last edited:
I cannot be your local Mullah to tell you everything. It is you who chose to come mis/ill informed to the circus

That’s the problem with the mullahs. They have their own market. It’s a business. Nothing more nothing less.

If I pay you, would you be my mullah ?

Mullahs should be eliminated. Because they spread haram among us for selfish interests.

I see you had to think hard for this reply. Carry on asking for blood of Pakistanis and painting them as terrorists. Enjoy the diyyat money

You are useless and waste of my time don't write back to me troll !!

Back
Top Bottom