What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

We also have this way of functioning in France.

I don’t know which ordinances they passed and why they are in direct conflict with constitution. So cannot discuss about it.

why are you defending something which you have no knowledge about in the first place?

supremacy of law starts with the one who has the most responsibility. the lawmakers.

why are you defending something which you have no knowledge about in the first place?

supremacy of law starts with the one who has the most responsibility. the lawmakers.
Just an fyi, you have no idea what you're talking about either.

It's pretty clear that youre just inciting everyone in this thread by writing nonsense.

And if you actually do believe in what you're writing, then you should be ignored promptly by everyone here.

Doesn’t Pakistan constitution allow ordinance ?

Which are ?

personal laws passed by this government

most parliamentarians in the parliament now changed the finality of prophethood

promoting Riba in the country

its a long list. no one man can defend it. you need professional propagandist to defend it

its a long list. no one man can defend it. you need professional propagandist to defend it

Give time to our country to be built then slowly but surely all your grievances will be gone.

I understand your point but the problem is you can vote all laws you want but till the men are not good, laws won’t be useful.
It’s like you have Islamic laws and by magic everyone will become good.
No it doesn’t work like that. Muslims had Islamic laws but still successfully went down.

I could be wrong in my opinion because I’m not expert on the subject.
But one thing I’m sure is give time, let our sincere leaders to build a functional country, let’s fight all enemies we have today. And insha’Allah one day we will become better men and automatically we will be behave as Islam teach us.

sincere leaders

their sincerity flew right out the window the day those unconstitutional laws were introduced.

if they cannot stay true to the word of their own Lord, how can the be true to the word of man as in constitution.

nothing but glorified neem fascists these leaders of yours

their sincerity flew right out the window the day those unconstitutional laws were introduced.

if they cannot stay true to the word of their own Lord, how can the be true to the word of man as in constitution.

nothing but glorified neem fascists these leaders of yours

Could you tell me more about the laws you are talking about ?

Can you explain which law they have passed that deals with khatm e nabuwwat? I'm not trolling, I would honestly like to know.

Could you tell me more about the laws you are talking about ?

personal laws of marriage and divorce.
promotion of interest based economy.
equating jihad to terrorism.

Can you explain which law they have passed that deals with khatm e nabuwwat? I'm not trolling, I would honestly like to know.

the government is not following up on cases regarding the unconstitutional change which resulted in mass protests and deaths across the country.

supremacy of law is not just for the poor but for the responsible authority as well.

Fazal is a Traitor

His followers are Terrorist they have attacked a Train and destroyed
property and lives

• Terrorist are not negotiated with they are put in Anti Terror courts

Charges

1. Destruction of Pakistan Railways Train costing millions
  2. Life lost onboard Pakistan Railway Train
  3. Bringing TTP/Crossborder elements in dharna inside Islamabad
  4. Verbal attack on Sincerity of Pakistan Military and Brave soldiers :big_boss: treason right here folks
  5. Support of Convicted felons, given sentences by Supreme court
  6. Lack of money trail for who provided monetary funding for the event
  7. Secondary train attack prevented by authorizes in government
  8. Crime of declaring a Pakistani Citizens, worker for Jewish lobby with no proof
  9. Intimidation of Civilian business workers, by bringing a mercenary force armed with batons, an illegal weapon
  10. Spreading of false history by claiming JUI was pro-Pakistan when in reality they opposed creation of Pakistan
  11. Working against interest of Kashmiri people and State of Pakistan and diverting focus away from Kashmir
  12. Who provided $$ for Terrorist to protest, what Job this Fazal have to be able to organize and finance the upkeep of protest attenders

With only 0.001% population democratic vote in elections a failed party, however the actions of Terrorism against Railways means they should be also barred from elections

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom