What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

1 day left.

24 hours.

The tyrannical government must go!!

I think IK should resign and let a bigger crowd demand IK to take back the resignation. No one can gather bigger crowd than Imran Khan. So let's play this way. Little tactful mobilization of people and it'll serve following purposes;

1. This crowd will return celebrating as victorious.

2. IK's pro-govt. people will show popularity of IK.

3. It will avoid any people to forces confrontation. And even people to people confrontation.

You are talking about all those parties using Islam as marketing for the gain of some individuals like molana fazul.

PTI rose to power the same way.

If this is riasat e madina. let them demand their rights peacefully

Riasat e madina will take time to be built. Especially after years of tyranny of criminal entrepreneurs.

this will help it get built too. freedom of expression and freedom to protest for your rights is a political theology.

Pakistan movement may teach you that as well.

Your hunger for muslim blood may get the better of you eventually

this will help it get built too. freedom of expression and freedom to protest for your rights is a political theology.

Pakistan movement may teach you that as well.

Your hunger for muslim blood may get the better of you eventually

When you use the right of expression to impeach the state to be built then it’s no more freedom of expression.

Freedom of expression given to Fazlu and his followers is like giving a charged, ready to fire gun to a child.

Think about Fazlu and his task fir Kashmir. I’m sure he even don’t know where is Kashmir.

Talking about Freedom of expression and expressions of fazul molana while Pakistan face so much threats is no other than working for enemies of Pakistan.

For the blood of Muslims we already have an enemy on our eastern border (and also on our western border)

When you use the right of expression to impeach the state to be built then it’s no more freedom of expression.

Freedom of expression given to Fazlu and his followers is like giving a charged, ready to fire gun to a child.

Think about Fazlu and his task fir Kashmir. I’m sure he even don’t know where is Kashmir.

Talking about Freedom of expression and expressions of fazul molana while Pakistan face so much threats is no other than working for enemies of Pakistan.

For the blood of Muslims we already have an enemy on our eastern border (and also on our western border)

Government can put forward a roadmap for kashmir anytime it like and settle the matter for protestors.

Government can follow up on cases of blasphemy as it promised in GE2018

Government can hold itself accountable for massacre of 10 TLP activists

The ball is in GoPs court. It only aims for bloodshed to cling to power earned by horse trading and foreign funding.

Government can put forward a roadmap for kashmir anytime it like and settle the matter for protestors.

I’m asking the question about fazul bastard, and you deflect on what could gov can do. Good.

Government can follow up on cases of blasphemy as it promised in GE2018

Government can hold itself accountable for massacre of 10 TLP activists

Is it the top priority for you ?

The ball is in GoPs court. It only aims for bloodshed to cling to power earned by horse trading and foreign funding.

Again you are talking about molana fazul and its fo lovers.

I’m asking the question about fazul bastard, and you deflect on what could gov can do.
He can claim A370 was still active and demographics and political reality far different than now.

i am asking the GoP to do its job and put forward the roadmap and i am deflecting?
Is it the top priority for you ?
supremacy of law is utmost important for discipline something Jinnah advocated for
Again you are talking about molana fazul and its fo lovers.
are they lesser Pakistanis than the rest?

He can claim A370 was still active and demographics and political reality far different than now.

Waa jee waaa.

i am asking the GoP to do its job and put forward the roadmap and i am deflecting?

supremacy of law is utmost important for discipline something Jinnah advocated for

are they lesser Pakistanis than the rest?

Give them time, no gov could fixe Pak issues in 10 years. Do not add burdens there are already too much. Especially with watch this molana diesel is doing now, and we already have plenty of enemies.

If this mola was sincere then he would have helped instead of playing enemies game.

Supremacy of law is important but let going forward step by step in this country.

Supremacy of law is important but let going forward step by step in this country.

But the government itself has showed that it has little regard for the constitution as they continue to pass ordinances in direct conflict with the constitution

But the government itself has showed that it has little regard for the constitution as they continue to pass ordinances in direct conflict with the constitution

We also have this way of functioning in France.

I don’t know which ordinances they passed and why they are in direct conflict with constitution. So cannot discuss about it.

Back
Top Bottom