What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

What i can agree is that i surely disagree to his way of articulation and thoughtfulness as you describe.
May be you are right and it's just some people who are wrong in calling him master of U turns. in other words, either he isn't thought full enough or he's a habitual liar.

His articulation goes down the drain, when public make fun of him sharing his own videos.

What i fail to understand, how people could respect a person who refused to own his daughter ''Tyrian Jade'' consequently mother Sita sued the extremely articulate one, while in consequent judgment of US courts he was declared THE father.

He has no goal no directing no planning, all what you state in his defense is just stuff out of his hand.
IMF control Pakistan, there are no return of taxes to society ,while social welfare is a far cry.
He's on record calling people names. I keep my remarks faith.... as far IK is concerned, his remarks on every subject are digitally available, only Indians at google can help him to get rid of evidence.
People are confusing intelligence with being effective. Someone can be intelligent but horrible at managing a business. Someone can be intelligent but still make bad choices. Someone who’s intelligent can be honest and straightforward or corrupt and conniving or any combination of traits.

I’m not saying that IK hasn’t made bad choices or that he has the best individual appointed for every position- all I’m saying is that calling him ‘Im the Dim’ or ‘Donkey King’ isn’t really accurate or fair because he’s not dim and not an idiot. Whether his decisions will improve Pakistan or not we’ll find out when his term ends.

He has been in power in KPK for much longer than 1 year.

During this time in KPK, PTM has managed to be mainstreamed and now shout slogans for separation from the country.
and tell me that when he shouted that KPK want to separated from the country you wont providing any proofs and continues your baseless blabbering, saperation of KPK is always a motto of ANP not from PTI

and tell me that when he shouted that KPK want to separated from the country you wont providing any proofs and continues your baseless blabbering, saperation of KPK is always a motto of ANP not from PTI

PTM leaders did shout for it.

They were helped to be let free after government made weak cases against them and even after DG ISPR suggested legal actions against foreign funding, the current government simply refused.

They were helped to be let free after government made weak cases against them and even after DG ISPR suggested legal actions against foreign funding, the current government simply refused.
and how do you know on what case/situation refused to open this case, running of govt is not easy then you thought,

On what basis did you want cases against them? You would need some kind of video/audio evidence to prove they instigated the mob to attack the check post or other evidence proving they had a hand in the attacks on security forces, like with Altaf Hussain.
What’s left is the war of ideas - their separatist ideas vs Pakistani nationalism - you can’t fight this war with force - violence vs ideas. You have to defeat them in the battle of ideas. Get more people on your side through development, point out their racism etc.
The military is on board with this approach.

Whether his decisions will improve Pakistan or not we’ll find out when his term ends.

The last year of PMIK's present term is sure to be interesting, one way or another, I can assure you. With 3.5 years remaining, there is still much to be done and in another two years or so the first indications would begin to be visible by virtue of whatever results are known by that point. PMIK surely still has time, but not much of it.

I found this interesting ...

A backlash is inevitable, Fazlu fraudiye openly gave thread to the state and wants to initiate clash and will put blame on Govt and Police to sabotage law and order situation.

Last edited:
On what basis did you want cases against them? You would need some kind of video/audio evidence to prove they instigated the mob to attack the check post or other evidence proving they had a hand in the attacks on security forces, like with Altaf Hussain.
What’s left is the war of ideas - their separatist ideas vs Pakistani nationalism - you can’t fight this war with force - violence vs ideas. You have to defeat them in the battle of ideas. Get more people on your side through development, point out their racism etc.
The military is on board with this approach.

Ideology of ethnofascism is not new in the country. Its how Dhaka fell.

If there was no attack on the paramilitary, are you suggesting that forces had fired upon innocent protestors?

The military will always be onboard to any idea that brings peace within the country but this stems from outside the country, from Afghan soil.

and how do you know on what case/situation refused to open this case, running of govt is not easy then you thought,

because the cases were dismissed on technical grounds

what will happen after 2 days? i think it's right time for paf to test their bombs on crowd.drop gbu on moulana head hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom