What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

Unlike you i was in Pakistan during the height of terrorism.

How is Baba Ladla, Uzair Baloch and others are being protected by the GoP right now is something you may have to explain not me
don't ask me ask your leeches of yours NAWAZ/ZARDARI why didn't they arrest Baba ladla, Uzair Baluch when they (Judiciary) found them guilty and i came to USA in 2017 i already seen lots terrorism in Karachi, go get a hike

Last edited by a moderator:
What will opposition do when PTI supporters take to the streets to confront??

These so called religious political parties, PPP and PMLN should realise that if they resort to violence, then PTI supporters who are larger in numbers will respond too.

Civil war is the plan of enemies and corrupt fuks including media houses are the willing players.

People like Hamid Mir think that they will escape it all. If they don't manage to leave Pakistan, they will be killed on the streets by the mobs.

in another words. fazl kutta harami knows that he has 2 days before his jahil supporters go back home from attending useless march. Government wants them to run out of their stamina which is only few days and everything will end by itself.
People dont like religious people because many do literal religion and many have contradiction and common man has better sense. So I a common man will advice a/c to Quran:
وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

And find not fault with one another, neither revile one another by nicknames. An evil name is ungodliness after belief. And whoso repents not, those -- they are the evildoers.

don't ask me ask your leeches of yours NAWAZ/ZARDARI why didn't they arrest Baba ladla, Uzair Baluch when they (Judiciary) found guilty and i came to USA in 2017 i already seen lots terrorism in Karachi, go get a hike

So what you are saying is that previous governments arrested these terrorists and the current government is not giving justice to the people by following up on those cases?

Sounds about right.

So what you are saying is that previous governments arrested these terrorists and the current government is not giving justice to the people by following up on those cases?

Sounds about right.
don't put your pathetic words in my mouth WHY YOUR LEECHES NAWAZ/ZARDARIv GOVTS DIDN'T ARREST BABA LADLA/UZAIR BALUCH WHEN JUDICIARY FIND THEM GUILTY, please explain this you retard and i'm not defending IK govt this govt should arrest baba ladla and uzair baluch, but why previous govts didn't

don't put your pathetic words in my mouth WHY YOUR LEECHES NAWAZ/ZARDARIv GOVTS DIDN'T ARREST BABA LADLA/UZAIR BALUCH WHEN JUDICIARY FIND THEM GUILTY, please explain this you retard and i'm not defending IK govt this govt should arrest baba ladla and uzair baluch, but why previous govts didn't

honey they are in jail and have gone through investigation just like hammad from mqm.

all under previous governments.

this government simply refuses to follow up the cases owing to political blackmail.

honey they are in jail and have gone through investigation just like hammad from mqm.

all under previous governments.

this government simply refuses to follow up the cases owing to political blackmail.
give me source of your false claims that previous govts arrest these terrorists , and i am not following political situations of Pakistan here in USA

give me source of your false claims that previous govts arrest these terrorists , and i am not following political situations of Pakistan here in USA

Oh anyone reading your posts already has concluded that you are not well verse in Pakistani politics and ground reality in Pakistan.

Baba Ladla, Uzair Baloch and Hammad Siddiqui were arrested during previous government of PMLN.

For one year, PTI has only managed to not only brush them aside but also helped PTM activists escape Pakistan.

Oh anyone reading your posts already has concluded that you are not well verse in Pakistani politics and ground reality in Pakistan.

Baba Ladla, Uzair Baloch and Hammad Siddiqui were arrested during previous government of PMLN.

For one year, PTI has only managed to not only brush them aside but also helped PTM activists escape Pakistan.
ok what next i want prove not just your blabbering

ok what next i want prove not just your blabbering

you can start following Pakistani affairs for that. it seems all your political background comes from YouTube videos of Cricket World Cup 1992.

you can start following Pakistani affairs for that. it seems all your political background comes from YouTube videos of Cricket World Cup 1992.
I am only with him who are sincere to Pakistan, and your NAWAZ/ ZARADARI/PPP leeches had have the govt since 1988 and you're comparing these traitors which looted Pakistan so much that's Pakistan went almost bankrupt with IK govt's 1 year or so, you're not a neutral guy at all

I am only with him who are sincere to Pakistan, and your NAWAZ/ ZARADARI/PPP leeches had have the govt since 1988 and you're comparing these traitors which looted Pakistan so much that's Pakistan went almost bankrupt with IK govt's 1 year or so, you're not a neutral guy at all

Imran Khan is same as Nawaz and Xardari.

With a 1 year performance how can you put this verdict, your verdict worth nothing

He has been in power in KPK for much longer than 1 year.

During this time in KPK, PTM has managed to be mainstreamed and now shout slogans for separation from the country.

Back
Top Bottom