What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

I would love to see a glimpse of his intellect. Despite the fact that he operates a brigade of advisers and spiritual experts.
What ever is available on digital media thus far, suggest otherwise.
I hope you know, he's named as donkey king, based on his performance and behavior.
I fail to see how you can say he isn't intelligent. You may not agree with his views, but Imran Khan is extremely articulate and thoughtful. His analysis of what Pakistan needs is well thought out, even if you don't agree with it. What he's offering is a goal of State with a free-market economy but also a large social welfare net - a state that respects and cares for everyone regardless of ethnicity or faith

I would love to see a glimpse of his intellect. Despite the fact that he operates a brigade of advisers and spiritual experts.
What ever is available on digital media thus far, suggest otherwise.
I hope you know, he's named as donkey king, based on his performance and behavior.
and you beloved NAWAZ/ZARDARI did worst things in their terms of 5 years, and your beloved NAWAZ/ZARDARI should be called dog king, Ik don't have magic wand or something that with flick of second every problems could be solved

Why don't you listen to your own Prime Minister when he gives interviews to selected journalists?
His team is best team though there are some bad eggs like gol gapa trolley tractor etc
Tamqeed karnay walay krtay rhain gain team jesi bhi ho

Yahoodi Agent, Hindu Agent, Amreeki Agent, Khalai-Makhlooq Agent.

James Bond, Jason Bourne & Jack Ryan combined are nothing compared to Imran Khan.
Indian news channel giving full coverage to Maulana ....
@Stealth what you think about crowd ? .. its near you ...

Last edited:
His team is best team though there are some bad eggs like gol gapa trolley tractor etc
Tamqeed karnay walay krtay rhain gain team jesi bhi ho

You supported PMLN with the same passion as you are supporting PTI.

Age of the Horse Traded Electables is over in Pakistan.

PTI and PAT attacked both the parliament, state television and supreme court.
PTI not only advocated for TTP offices, but vacated the elections for the political wing known as PTM.
PTI government is also refusing to public the JITs for terrorists like Baba Ladla, Uzair Baloch and all of the aides of previous corrupt governments.
Please do not play the terrorist game in this as it will come out worse for you than the other party.

But my dearest "one side of the coin-Truck ki Batti azadi marcher", PTM is now in alliance with those you are supporting against Government dear...What does that makes you? Please look in the mirror. What have you become in your one sided Canadian Jehad to promote Fazlu lot? and we thought Qadri was the only rabid Canadian...

PPP employed both Baba Ladla and Uzair Baloch.
PMLN employed Abid Boxer and other money launderers.

PTI protects them.
And tell me how its take time, IK don't have magic wand or something that within a flick of second every problems could be solved, its takes time

Indian news channel giving full coverage to Maulana ....
The Indians dislike Imran Khan precisely because he has given a confident voice to Pakistan and taken on India vociferously in a manner that no recent Pakistani leader has done. I'd say that Imran Khan has been even more influential than Musharraf in the time he's been office.

And tell me how its take time, IK don't have magic wand or something that within a flick of second every problems could be solved, its takes time

How much time? 5 years and after that when election comes calling play the victim card of establishment not providing enough chips?

Pakistanis have lost interest in this game and it is better that PTI supporters understand that too.

You supported PMLN with the same passion as you are supporting PTI.
Age of the Horse Traded Electables is over in Pakistan.
PTI MNAs contested election on PTI ticket or were independent phir yeh horse trading kasay hogai Punjab assembly main saray independent sath milaye thay pti na

PTI MNAs contested election on PTI ticket or were independent phir yeh horse trading kasay hogai Punjab assembly main saray independent sath milaye thay pti na

That is for the ECP to decide how much was the going rate of electables in GE2018

Why this chaotic hijra is still out.
Govt shouldn't arrest mulana and leave him and his crowd alone ....they have no future. PTI shouldn't make him political hero ..

interesting, you also have same level of clowns like in our politics.
Don't worry. Awam ka faisla aa chuka ha ...iss hakumat ko jana he jana haa..... where you stand ?

Back
Top Bottom