What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

PTI and PAT attacked both the parliament, state television and supreme court.
PTI not only advocated for TTP offices, but vacated the elections for the political wing known as PTM.
PTI government is also refusing to public the JITs for terrorists like Baba Ladla, Uzair Baloch and all of the aides of previous corrupt governments.

Please do not play the terrorist game in this as it will come out worse for you than the other party.

Man if you like this mulla so much then go join him please do you are in the wrong place lolz.

How much time? 5 years and after that when election comes calling play the victim card of establishment not providing enough chips?

Pakistanis have lost interest in this game and it is better that PTI supporters understand that too.
and with huge problems everywhere in every department of govt by previous govts, you thinks that its easy to solve within a year or so

Man if you like this mulla so much then go join him please do you are in the wrong place lolz.

You are a think tank analyst?

and with huge problems everywhere in every department of govt by previous govts, you thinks that its easy to solve within a year or so

then do not make tall claims next time around

Yes, and you are a retired troll ? or your status is back in action ?

Please answer the post below fit to your stature.

Thanks

PTI and PAT attacked both the parliament, state television and supreme court.
PTI not only advocated for TTP offices, but vacated the elections for the political wing known as PTM.
PTI government is also refusing to public the JITs for terrorists like Baba Ladla, Uzair Baloch and all of the aides of previous corrupt governments.

Please do not play the terrorist game in this as it will come out worse for you than the other party.

Now I mean all out and open ...

Geo tv has been anti PTI for a long time but now they are fully backing march openly.

just look at their every current affairs talk shows, sarcastic and anti govt. Its not surprising. Ary backs PTI, Geo tv backs anyone who is against PTI and Pakistan Army.

I don't have to answer jack to you !!

I see you had to think hard for this reply. Carry on asking for blood of Pakistanis and painting them as terrorists. Enjoy the diyyat money

then do not make tall claims next time around
When IK claims to solve all problems within a year r so :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I see you had to think hard for this reply. Carry on asking for blood of Pakistanis and painting them as terrorists. Enjoy the diyyat money
and terrorist label on Pakistani nation is not new one in IK terms its before Ik term, and tell me what your beloved NAWAZ/ZARDARI did to eliminate terrorist label on Pakistani nation

When IK claims to solve all problems within a year r so :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Please refer to 100 day target by the PM.
and terrorist label on Pakistani nation is not new one in IK terms its before Ik term, and tell me what your beloved NAWAZ/ZARDARI did to eliminate terrorist label on Pakistani nation
Pakistan declared victory against terrorism under the previous government.

You do realize that the State protects Nawaz and Zardari otherwise the people they have oppressed would kill them the next day

I fail to see how you can say he isn't intelligent. You may not agree with his views, but Imran Khan is extremely articulate and thoughtful. His analysis of what Pakistan needs is well thought out, even if you don't agree with it. What he's offering is a goal of State with a free-market economy but also a large social welfare net - a state that respects and cares for everyone regardless of ethnicity or faith

What i can agree is that i surely disagree to his way of articulation and thoughtfulness as you describe.
May be you are right and it's just some people who are wrong in calling him master of U turns. in other words, either he isn't thought full enough or he's a habitual liar.

His articulation goes down the drain, when public make fun of him sharing his own videos.

What i fail to understand, how people could respect a person who refused to own his daughter ''Tyrian Jade'' consequently mother Sita sued the extremely articulate one, while in consequent judgment of US courts he was declared THE father.

He has no goal no directing no planning, all what you state in his defense is just stuff out of his hand.
IMF control Pakistan, there are no return of taxes to society ,while social welfare is a far cry.
He's on record calling people names. I keep my remarks faith.... as far IK is concerned, his remarks on every subject are digitally available, only Indians at google can help him to get rid of evidence.

Please refer to 100 day target by the PM.
what are you talking about problems of 70 years and solved within 100 days or so are you out of your mind:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Pakistan declared victory against terrorism under the previous government.

You do realize that the State protects Nawaz and Zardari otherwise the people they have oppressed would kill them the next day

When they declared a victory against terrorism, any news links quotes from previous govt officials, like PM, any minters like foreign minster etc etc, they were all busy to loot Pakistan

what are you talking about problems of 70 years and solved within 100 days or so are you out of your mind:crazy::crazy::crazy:

When they declared a victory against terrorism, any news links quotes from previous govt officials, like PM, any minters like foreign minster etc etc, they were all busy to loot Pakistan

Unlike you i was in Pakistan during the height of terrorism.

How is Baba Ladla, Uzair Baloch and others are being protected by the GoP right now is something you may have to explain not me

PTI supporters from Islamabad and Pindi should all come out in large numbers and beat the crap out of Diesel and his companions.

This is the end of Diesel either way. If 10k people can topple a government anytime then the System will go. President System coming - this is the perfect opportunity for it.

Back
Top Bottom