What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

EIdo1woWsAAaWmy

Mullah ki hawa nikul gayi. Its clear.

Protest / dharna failed. Its just formality left and Mullah is likely to called of his failed power show with in next 24 hrs.

Major success for PTI govt. With this dharna, its more likely that there won't be any dharna anymore against pti govt till the end of their tenure. Today's speech of mullah has been a clear retreat from what he was barking for the last 2-3 days.

Mullah ki hawa nikul gayi. Its clear.

Protest / dharna failed. Its just formality left and Mullah is likely to called of his failed power show with in next 24 hrs.

Major success for PTI govt. With this dharna, its more likely that there won't be any dharna anymore against pti govt till the end of their tenure. Today's speech of mullah has been a clear retreat from what he was barking for the last 2-3 days.

I would still wait until the dharna is over.

How the hell they earn their money ?

Some Mullahs like Shah Mehmood Qureshi get tributes from local tribes.

Some get equity on graves of their pious elders.

Some are given charity by the people.

Some Mullahs do take religious tax but those are no ones concerns due to complications of geopolitics.

do you know what is the meaning of Jihad in Islam

Google it just like i googled the concept of heli taxis

Some Mullahs like Shah Mehmood Qureshi get tributes from local tribes.

Some get equity on graves of their pious elders.

Some are given charity by the people.

Some Mullahs do take religious tax but those are no ones concerns due to complications of geopolitics.

Google it just like i googled the concept of heli taxis

Great business as I have already told.

Great business as I have already told.

Just like any other.

Concept of clergy however is not that simple in Islam.

I know Pakistanis have this problem that if someone says follow the Quran he suddenly becomes a Mullah which is just ignorance of the highest order.

It will be same as if someone says Catholics are all religious robots who pay the Pope Mullah.

Just like any other.

Concept of clergy however is not that simple in Islam.

I know Pakistanis have this problem that if someone says follow the Quran he suddenly becomes a Mullah which is just ignorance of the highest order.

It will be same as if someone says Catholics are all religious robots who pay the Pope Mullah.

The fact is that in Pakistan, name of Islam became a trademark. Some with green pagh (salad) some with black pagh ( Pagh in Black ) and I forgot others.

They are working as Afghans warlords.

They are creating more zombies, that’s why they do not want a true leader who work to make our population more educated, because they will loose their power.

That’s why this bastard mullah fazul called the corrupts.

But you refused to help me when I asked you to explain me specifics points, as a mullah you didn’t wanted to take the business of my local mullah. I understand now.

The fact is that in Pakistan, name of Islam became a trademark. Some with green pagh (salad) some with black pagh ( Pagh in Black ) and I forgot others.

They are working as Afghans warlords.

They are creating more zombies, that’s why they do not want a true leader who work to make our population more educated, because they will loose their power.

That’s why this bastard mullah fazul called the corrupts.

But you refused to help me when I asked you to explain me specifics points, as a mullah you didn’t wanted to take the business of my local mullah. I understand now.

evidence however is there that under the proclaimed true leader, mullahs are getting more powerful.

just look at Shah Mehmood Qureshi, he is now FM and in planning PM.

Not to mention the mullah in laws of the proclaimed true leader.

evidence however is there that under the proclaimed true leader, mullahs are getting more powerful.

just look at Shah Mehmood Qureshi, he is now FM and in planning PM.

Not to mention the mullah in laws of the proclaimed true leader.

Our true leader is not perfect,and nobody is. But we should give him time to make our country taking correct direction. As I said previously, we need many decades to fix all issues we are facing. And they are many.

That’s all.

Our true leader is not perfect,and nobody is. But we should give him time to make our country taking correct direction. As I said previously, we need many decades to fix all issues we are facing. And they are many.

That’s all.

Blame the one who controls time.

If i did control time i would give it to you but i do not control time

Blame the one who controls time.

If i did control time i would give it to you but i do not control time

I never requested you to give me time, I have just asked you to explain me few things but you declined.
Pray your fives times namaz, recite Shahada, pay zakat, fast during Ramazan and perform Hajj as you do not control time so perform all this and insha’Allah Jannat will be granted to you. Don’t worry what do others.

I never requested you to give me time, I have just asked you to explain me few things but you declined.
Pray your fives times namaz, recite Shahada, pay zakat, fast during Ramazan and perform Hajj as you do not control time so perform all this and insha’Allah Jannat will be granted to you. Don’t worry what do others.

why don't you go to the mosque and preach?

or atleast practice what you preach and don't worry about what others do in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom