What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

Screw his crocodile tears. They're still calling IK yahoodi agent from the last 20 years. Salam hai IK k sabar ko. Just 2 days of being called a treasonous bitch and they play this rona dhona card. Pffft. Weak as hell.
I think our army and institution should undergo deep analysis of situation prevailing in tribal areas. If they are not against Pakistan and only against ik pti there is no need of it otherwise it will result in similar unrest as happened earlier. We cannot screw people for the sake of one person or party

I agree with what the court decided.
I do not agree with the courts. There is no such requirement set by the Lord when it comes to taking in a wife.
What difference does it make with riba ?
Alot. It is forbidden to deal in interests for the Muslims. End of Discussion.
Some elements in AJK [Azad Jammu and Kashmir] are instigating Jihad and armed struggle against the Indian forces which will deal a great amount of damage to the Kashmir cause, and is against the interest of Pakistan as well,” said the prime minister in a video message broadcast live on the state-run Pakistan Television (PTV) on Sunday.

How and in what context the Kashmiri struggle by Kashmiris is detrimental to Pakistani interest? Such vague statements should be substantiated by facts or atleast some theory.

On another thread you were ok with Afghan flags being waived in Molvi Fazool Dharna because it suited your narrative than! Such a hypocrite you are but than I never knew anyone from your kind to be any different.

Random flags by protesters versus TTP offices demanded in Peshawar. Huge difference

On another thread you were ok with Afghan flags being waived in Molvi Fazool Dharna because it suited your narrative than! Such a hypocrite you are but than I never knew anyone from your kind to be any different.

Lying hypocrites will always lie. It's just how these jahil were raised and they end up following kafir molanas like Fazlu.

I do not agree with the courts. There is no such requirement set by the Lord when it comes to taking in a wife.
As Islam is misused then adding a another step to ensure that the first wife gave her agreement is not haram.

Alot. It is forbidden to deal in interests for the Muslims. End of Discussion.

Replace the interest with something else but it will have same effect, unless no profit. But then from where will you borrow the money ? Who will lend the money without a return ?
Unless we discover a system which comply with Islam and which ease the investments, I’m afraid the system of interest rate will continue despite I would love to have system without interest rates.

How and in what context the Kashmiri struggle by Kashmiris is detrimental to Pakistani interest? Such vague statements should be substantiated by facts or atleast some theory.
I have put in bold a specific part of his speech. But anyway, you missed the context of using words like Jihad.

Random flags by protesters versus TTP offices demanded in Peshawar. Huge difference

Requesting office for Ttp could be a tactic to track and eliminate those snakes. At least if I was in charge of security I would have used every trick to identify, track and destroy snakes.

As Islam is misused then adding a another step to ensure that the first wife gave her agreement is not haram.
Are you suggesting Islam needs additions or substraction to make it more acceptable in modern times?
Replace the interest with something else but it will have same effect, unless no profit. But then from where will you borrow the money ? Who will lend the money without a return ?
Unless we discover a system which comply with Islam and which ease the investments, I’m afraid the system of interest rate will continue despite I would love to have system without interest rates
We have Islamic banking. What is stopping the government to declare since our Constitution does not allow we cannot deal in interest based banking.
But anyway, you missed the context of using words like Jihad.
Why does the word make you uncomfortable?
Requesting office for Ttp could be a tactic to track and eliminate those snakes. At least if I was in charge of security I would have used every trick to identify, track and destroy snakes.

and what about when the political wing of TTP is given space in the parliament?

Are you suggesting Islam needs additions or substraction to make it more acceptable in modern times?

I’ve said misuse of what is permitted and not permitted.

We have Islamic banking. What is stopping the government to declare since our Constitution does not allow we cannot deal in interest based banking.

Changing system is long term planning.
We have more urgent issues to be fixed.
It will take time as I’ve alrea said many times.

Why does the word make you uncomfortable?

It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. But the more you use this word, the more enemies we have. Knowing that we already have too much to face. Same thing, but named differently.

and what about when the political wing of TTP is given space in the parliament?
were it given a place in Parliament ?

I’ve said misuse of what is permitted and not permitted.
Exploitation of any kind be it religious, political or any is a criminal offense under Constitution of Pakistan. I hope you know that
Changing system is long term planning.
We have more urgent issues to be fixed.
It will take time as I’ve alrea said many times.
Urgent issues are Kashmir, Water resources and massive employment.

call me when you have something in these 3 urgent of urgent issues.

everything starts with supremacy of law from top to bottom otherwise you will have issues with law and order.
It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. But the more you use this word, the more enemies we have. Knowing that we already have too much to face. Same thing, but named differently.
if you are afraid you can sit out the war

were it given a place in Parliament ?

yes. please follow pakistani affairs more closely

Exploitation of any kind be it religious, political or any is a criminal offense under Constitution of Pakistan. I hope you know that

Tell it to all Islamists, all judges and co in Pakistan. And especially to your national mullah fazul.

Urgent issues are Kashmir, Water resources and massive employment.

call me when you have something in these 3 urgent of urgent issues.
Indeed. But there are also others urgents issues to be fixed first. Tell your national mullah fazul to stop his tamasha.

Water problems : will take huge time to build proper and modern network and to repair the already existing.

Jobs: education in sciences and technology is required with a business friendly environment. National origin investment are needed first. I don’t want Pakistan became world’s factory but a new innovative country.

everything starts with supremacy of law from top to bottom otherwise you will have issues with law and order.
True. But when Islamic parties are rotten to the core as are most of politicians, we have no other possibility than to do with what we have, even why not to work with people who are accepting sincerely or not to work with PTI. As I have already said it will take time.

But khoda kay wastay stop all tamashas.

if you are afraid you can sit out the war
Who said I’m afraid ? Talk about jihad and FAFT will make us going deep in shit. And then in decades, like Palestinians cause is gone in gutter (even for the Arabs themselves), Kashmir cause could go deep in shit.
All the world is arming Israel, Arabs are not able to fight anymore, and Palestinians are living in jail. That’s what you want for our brothers and sisters in Kashmir?
We have to devise a well taught plan. A multi dimensional plan. Not just going with danda and stones.

yes. please follow pakistani affairs more closely

I try. But I’m not an expert.

Then what happened to them in parliament?

maulana crying for help today ..

EIh2TkjW4AAb16O.jpg:large

Islamists are the people like mulla fazul, ttp , etc.

TTP is a terrorist organisation. PTM is TTPs political wing.

Mr. Rehman is senior patriotic politician of a political party in Pakistan.

You have failed to provide a legal definition of the word "Islamist ".

Back
Top Bottom