What's new

Fazlur Rehman gives PM Imran 2 days to dissolve the govt

I have asked you to explain me few things, but for mysterious reasons you do not want explain. So you are acting like the molla fazul.

Just explain the few things you were asked.

Mayo could change my support to IK.

Put your questions in bullet points for me to answer.

Thanks French Monty Maulana

Put your questions in bullet points for me to answer.

Thanks French Monty Maulana

Read my previous posts. I know my english is not good as yours but still I think I’ve asked it a proper manner and correct English.

As molla fazul made psssshhh, you are too making psssshhhh ( gas leaking).

The French Monty Maulana who just asked explanation about few things you talked about.

Read my previous posts. I know my english is not good as yours but still I think I’ve asked it a proper manner and correct English.

As molla fazul made psssshhh, you are too making psssshhhh ( gas leaking).

The French Monty Maulana who just asked explanation about few things you talked about.

Put forward your questions in bullet points.

I am sorry if i am making you repeat them but please do.

Thanks.

Put forward your questions in bullet points.

I am sorry if i am making you repeat them but please do.

Thanks.

Kindly Read my previous posts please. Remember where you started to tell me you do not want to become my local mollah.

Kindly Read my previous posts please. Remember where you started to tell me you do not want to become my local mollah.

I do not want to become your mullah. You can be your own Mullah.

I do not want to become your mullah. You can be your own Mullah.

Don’t worry i never asked to you to become my local mullah fazul. But I’ve asked you some explanation about what you said.

Just explain the point I’ve asked you.

5dc00f3206c5f.jpg

Can anyone spot Retired Troll in this picture?

At least. After so much trolling you came to sense.

1. Were you one of the 3 grooms who were jailed and fined ?

I agree with what the court decided. Because due to jahils mollahs women are nothing. Would you have liked your father got married without the consent of your mom ? At least this law protect some of the weakest people of our society.

2. I saw myself a riba free bank who opened in France. It didn’t worked more than 9 months. Dead. You want to buy house for 100 000 € ? They will buy it for you, and you will have to take on rent for nn years at a given price. Then after nn years, you will become owner of the house. The final price would have so much high that you would lost money when you will sell it later.

What difference does it make with riba ?

So if you have any solution, I’m delighted to read you. But avoid trolling.

3. You must understand that the word rld jihad scares lot of people. Today the word jihad is linked to terrorism. Thanks to the mullahs, and our bad policies.

If you study history of France for example, and specifically the period of 1939-1945, you will notice that they did jihad themselves: they called it Resistance. In other words Jihad is same as Resistance. Use of brain is required. We know it’s jihad but talk about Resistance. Link it to the French resistance. Link it to the fight for freedom fought by Europeans against Nazis. Talk with concepts, with words that all people in the world understand. It is same thing as Jihad.
So yes we have to rethink the fight.
In the link you gave it is said that IK said :

Some elements in AJK [Azad Jammu and Kashmir] are instigating Jihad and armed struggle against the Indian forces which will deal a great amount of damage to the Kashmir cause, and is against the interest of Pakistan as well,” said the prime minister in a video message broadcast live on the state-run Pakistan Television (PTV) on Sunday.

Hope the perception is corrected.

So I still support IK.

Last edited:
Don't you dare put Imran Khan in the same sentence as Liaquat Ali Khan.

Liaquat was murdered by an Afghan.
Imran wants Afghans to be citizens of Pakistan.
On another thread you were ok with Afghan flags being waived in Molvi Fazool Dharna because it suited your narrative than! Such a hypocrite you are but than I never knew anyone from your kind to be any different.

Back
Top Bottom