What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

napak fauj at best this is only they can do these days .

Fw4QMySakAI6jBk
Let's not make fun of these things. The gentleman on the other side is a father of a shaheed. He is giving bosa to the hand of the CoAS to thank him for the support that army provides to the kin of shuhada.
Sorry to say, but economists worth their salt who are close friends of mine and, study South Asia & East Asian economies, and are employed by universities, brokerage houses, and family office(s) say even with a technocratic government in place, the country is at a point of no return economically. What's going to strangle Pakistan is the geopolitics of the region.
Every country can make a turnaround even if it defaults. Take a look at Greece. Think about Russia, SL, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain among others who have defaulted on their sovereign debt. I understand that the Pakistani diaspora, which is predominantly for PTI, is down and thus a lot of negative prognosis about Pakistan's future, but every single economic challenge can be handled. It won't be easy or pretty but Greeks, Sri Lankans, Turks, Europeans have weathered the storm and come across.

Maybe, our economic situation will result in retraction of our influence within the region, that is ok. Maybe we won't have a lot of forex to import, will have to learn to live with it.

After all, if we are at the point of no return economically, then why even bother with IK/PTI running in elections again? What for? It is obviously fixable, just not so easily.

Important to note though, all those who came to PTI around 2013-2017 are those who are quitting. Shireen, Faad, Asad etc.

The young lot which was with PTI since the start and came from the grassroot level, Farrukh Habib, Usman Dar, Ali Zaidi, Murad Saeed, Tarakai brothers, Asad Qaiser, the Abbasi guy from Pindi, Ali Nawaz Awan, Qasim Suri etc. are still hanging.
Yeah, young lot is standing.

Habib Akram once said last year, soon you will see under the shadow of Jahangir Tareen, a PTI will emerge where everyone will be manipulated and Khan will be left alone... They want puppets like PMLN/PPP. There is no democracy in Pakistan. PMLN/PPP opportunists are just fighting for the survival of their incompetent kids (Maryam/Bilawal). They are willing to compromise everything and become pawns of the establishment, while those who don't have dynastic family politics or businesses are left to fend for themselves. Minus Khan is in process. Asad Umar and Shireen Mizari are undoubtedly the most prominent figures in Khan's PTI.

But yeah it will work as a blessing in disguise for PTI during the general election

This is what the silver lining in all this is.

Ref post #59

Habib Akram once said last year, soon you will see under the shadow of Jahangir Tareen, a PTI will emerge where everyone will be manipulated and Khan will be left alone... They want puppets like PMLN/PPP. There is no democracy in Pakistan. PMLN/PPP opportunists are just fighting for the survival of their incompetent kids (Maryam/Bilawal). They are willing to compromise everything and become pawns of the establishment, while those who don't have dynastic family politics or businesses are left to fend for themselves. Minus Khan is in process. Asad Umar and Shireen Mizari are undoubtedly the most prominent figures in Khan's PTI.

I was thinking, will we see these PTI dissidents join hand with Miftah and Shahid Khaqan? or will we see a PTI 2.0 minus IK? Unlikely.

what if someone threatens to rape the children or wife in front of his own eyes? You can expect anything from current regime led by video maharani.

I swear on the Quran that if someone say that to me about my family, I would comply and get my family out of the country. Once I know they’re safe, I would go and massacre every person in that room no matter their rank or organization.

This is how you force your own people to seek help from the enemies when you’re own become a bigger threat eg Syrians seeking help from Israel.

Let's not make fun of these things. The gentleman on the other side is a father of a shaheed. He is giving bosa to the hand of the CoAS to thank him for the support that army provides to the kin of shuhada.

Every country can make a turnaround even if it defaults. Take a look at Greece. Think about Russia, SL, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain among others who have defaulted on their sovereign debt. I understand that the Pakistani diaspora, which is predominantly for PTI, is down and thus a lot of negative prognosis about Pakistan's future, but every single economic challenge can be handled. It won't be easy or pretty but Greeks, Sri Lankans, Turks, Europeans have weathered the storm and come across.

Maybe, our economic situation will result in retraction of our influence within the region, that is ok. Maybe we won't have a lot of forex to import, will have to learn to with it.

After all, if we are at the point of no return economically, then why even bother with IK/PTI running in elections again? What for?
and whats the fuss sir . jis ne usky bachy marway uska hath choomna ? its not policies of gernails that we have terrorism in country ? what munira mistri did for anti terror in last 6 months ? munira and ISI are busy in politics day noghts and terrorist killing solders . did you see munira is so worry and busy day night at the anti terror things ? in fact this old man should slap him rather then kiss him.

It's a pyrrhic victory for the occupying forces.

It's an eternal, forever loss to the forces of evil.

Worst atrocities than occupied Kashmir by India, hearts and minds lost forever.

The final victory would be of people, and not of Satan, the evil incarnate.

The leaders departing must have told IK we aint going anywhere we will announce our resignation just for the heck of it let things settle down we will come back.

Even without that IK has the opportunity to build his party with competent youth
Miltary is forcing him out of the country ..they want him to leave Pakistan..

Fw6NRVaWAAEs9ae

Is there any post left where company have not appointed khaki chaddies directly or her civilian poodles?

...and then Indians on this Forum say that they (Indians) aren't obsessed with Pakistan.

Give it a thought. I doubt anyone Pakistani can name more than 4-5 Politicians in India. And here, we have Indian Members who know about Fawad Chaudhry. Funny thing, they know that he's a lawyer (too). Hell..., even I didn't know that.

India's Obsession with Pakistan 👇

I swear on the Quran that if someone say that to me about my family, I would comply and get my family out of the country. Once I know they’re safe, I would go and massacre every person in that room no matter their rank or organization.

This is how you force your own people to seek help from the enemies when you’re own become a bigger threat eg Syrians seeking help from Israel.
In Pakistan, any upright politician should get a foreign citizenship for their family..

Yesterday, the police told Hammad Azhar's old father, that they would take his daughters (hammad's sisters)....

Back
Top Bottom