What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

Let's not make fun of these things. The gentleman on the other side is a father of a shaheed. He is giving bosa to the hand of the CoAS to thank him for the support that army provides to the kin of shuhada.

Every country can make a turnaround even if it defaults. Take a look at Greece. Think about Russia, SL, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain among others who have defaulted on their sovereign debt. I understand that the Pakistani diaspora, which is predominantly for PTI, is down and thus a lot of negative prognosis about Pakistan's future, but every single economic challenge can be handled. It won't be easy or pretty but Greeks, Sri Lankans, Turks, Europeans have weathered the storm and come across.

Maybe, our economic situation will result in retraction of our influence within the region, that is ok. Maybe we won't have a lot of forex to import, will have to learn to live with it.

After all, if we are at the point of no return economically, then why even bother with IK/PTI running in elections again? What for? It is obviously fixable, just not so easily.
Yes but who will take the first painful step?

Now election is coming, public will get some relief as an election campaign gimmick (much like IK did before leaving) but in long-term that is poison.

Look at the auto industry, we produce nothing expect residential colonies. It's an artificial growth, for long term we have to set up manufacturing and services industries.

We have to reboot the entire system.

A major Gen Retired is now the Chairman of Pakistan Telecommunication Society.
because you stupidzz bloody civilian are not competent. ..everything on media will be fully controlled ....lolll

Let's not make fun of these things. The gentleman on the other side is a father of a shaheed. He is giving bosa to the hand of the CoAS to thank him for the support that army provides to the kin of shuhada.

Every country can make a turnaround even if it defaults. Take a look at Greece. Think about Russia, SL, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain among others who have defaulted on their sovereign debt. I understand that the Pakistani diaspora, which is predominantly for PTI, is down and thus a lot of negative prognosis about Pakistan's future, but every single economic challenge can be handled. It won't be easy or pretty but Greeks, Sri Lankans, Turks, Europeans have weathered the storm and come across.

Maybe, our economic situation will result in retraction of our influence within the region, that is ok. Maybe we won't have a lot of forex to import, will have to learn to live with it.

After all, if we are at the point of no return economically, then why even bother with IK/PTI running in elections again? What for? It is obviously fixable, just not so easily.

If I were a Mod, I'd give your post a Positive Ranking.

This is not the end of the world for Pakistan. Heck, even @VCheng is optimistic! Says something, don't it?!

Times are tough but with stability and efficient management of Pakistan's economy, things will turn around. Foreign donors/benefactors, are waiting for Pakistan to get its house in order after the last 12+ months of mayhem, before money starts coming in.

The crises in Pakistan are mostly because of the political mayhem since April 2022. Yes, there are global factors too but I don't believe the financial issues facing Pakistan are entirely because a team of geniuses left Pakistan in April 2022 and 'crooks' came to power after that. I absolutely don't believe that.

Listen, it's quite easy and comfortable for you to say all of the above sitting in the relative safety of the west. The ones on the ground in Pakistan do not have this luxury.

So spare the members this talk of "backbone", "legs spread" etc. etc. I'd like to see you take a trip to Pakistan right now and demonstrate in front of the parliament and then let us know how "disgraceful" our people are.

For all those sitting in the comfort of their chairs and asking "others" to make sacrifices, please don't! You don't know what these people (civilian and khaki) and their families are going through right now and you would not put yourself and your kin at risk either.

At the least, don't incite and egg people on the basis of "ghairat" and other nonsense.
Yes,
Atrocities are at a different scale.
Military super state.
And struggle does not mean on the road all the time with stones.
Peaceful struggle shall continue

Acha chotay maj gaurav
napak fauj in action
Yes but who will take the first painful step?

Now election is coming, public will get some relief as an election campaign gimmick (much like IK did before leaving) but in long-term that is poison.

Look at the auto industry, we produce nothing expect residential colonies. It's an artificial growth, for long term we have to set up manufacturing and services industries.

We have to reboot the entire system.
elections without PTI will bring so much stability that even tesla will open plants here :rofl:

So much atrocities on PTI women and men, but Khan just always bring his wife? Can't he leave his wife and only emphasize on atrocities on the party.

Which video.. who was threatened? Whose residence was bulldozed? whose business was shutdown? Whose video with his wife was sent to his own daughter? Who was arrested after getting released by the court?
A) google list of journalists that were thrashed including Matiullah jan.
Remember how Imran Riaz and the other pro PTI journalist and the troll armies went after him? Mocking him as a victim of sexual abuse ?

B) Plenty, your own Asad umars brother, zubairs video was leaked and PTI went after him?

C) Azam Swati himself is an abuser.

D) who was arrested? You guys PTI how many pmln and others behind bars for months? You guys put how many kilos of heroine on sanaullah? Even maryum Rani was put in jail and allegedly harrassed.

E) Petrol stations of Khurram Dastgir and house of the Lahori khokars and many others were demolished.

This is not the end of the world for Pakistan. Heck, even @VCheng is optimistic! Says something, don't it?!

Times are tough but with stability and efficient management of Pakistan's economy, things will turn around. Foreign donors/benefactors, are waiting for Pakistan to get its house in order after the last 12+ months of mayhem, before money starts coming in.

The crises in Pakistan are mostly because of the political mayhem since April 2022. Yes, there are global factors too but I don't believe the financial issues facing Pakistan are entirely because a team of geniuses left Pakistan in April 2022 and 'crooks' came to power after that. I absolutely don't believe that.
US is not approving IMF , something is not right .... GCC stepback IMF loan guarantors because of US. Plus now the outstanding debt of China is nearly close to 100 billion .... on a serious note, we all Pakistani extremely worried ....there is big flaw and corruption, our big bosses pushing under the carpet. ..

Yeah after this remittance will be double and FDI will be triple just like whole pdm saying before coming in power. Khurshid shah said in simple words" they need 15 years". Good luck

No, it is an incorrect assumption. Pakistan's public has the habit of blaming someone else to protect their own army and hide their overarching role in the nation. Even now, your people are blaming PML and PPP for the situation that is prevailing today. But the fact is that these political parties are just pawns in front of the ringmaster which is your Army and generals who rule the country. So unless people come to the streets to save democracy like in Egypt, IK is not coming to power.
Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Who's blaming PML and PPP? Name a single person here who doesn't hate the army ten times more than they hate the former.

@NagaBaba , kia yaar?

A) google list of journalists that were thrashed including Matiullah jan.
Remember how Imran Riaz and the other pro PTI journalist and the troll armies went after him? Mocking him as a victim of sexual abuse ?

B) Plenty, your own Asad umars brother, zubairs video was leaked and PTI went after him?

C) Azam Swati himself is an abuser.

D) who was arrested? You guys PTI how many pmln and others behind bars for months? You guys put how many kilos of heroine on sanaullah? Even maryum Rani was put in jail and allegedly harrassed.

E) Petrol stations of Khurram Dastgir and house of the Lahori khokars and many others were demolished.

You can blame the courts, when Fazlo noticed he hreat to bring his madrassah kids, Judges blackmailed or poisoned and killed them. How many witnesses got killed? . PMLN and PPP corruption cases are extremely massive, but again judiciary is compromised as usual. Imran Khan is living example, no assassin found of Imran Khan ...no FIR no case...lollll its all joke

napak fauj in action

elections without PTI will bring so much stability that even tesla will open plants here :rofl:
The country was drowning and a clown was drowing and a clown was holding jalsas and telling people not to donate.

The same clown and his sidekick the former samosa champ (took a suo moto on samosa prices and mobile recharge tax), duped the country on the name of a dam while spent more on promotion of the dam than the amount collected.

Don't worry, I hope america Bahadur helps, afterall 80K USD per month lobbyists aren't that cheap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom