What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

PDM leadership think it's their government.. becharay

Fw6NRVaWAAEs9ae

It isn't hard for a 50 year old ex-Singals officer to be PTA chairman.

You don't need to keep abreast of latest technology, you don't need to know about legal regulations governing the world of social media, you do not need to be aware of how the latest database and telecom systems work, this guy wouldn't even know what an S3 bucket is, or what the world is doing for 5G tech.

All you need to know is how to shut off internet in the 21st century and ban tiktok and youtube.

And again the morons are using their own people and soil for someone’s war.

No, it is an incorrect assumption. Pakistan's public has the habit of blaming someone else to protect their own army and hide their overarching role in the nation. Even now, your people are blaming PML and PPP for the situation that is prevailing today. But the fact is that these political parties are just pawns in front of the ringmaster which is your Army and generals who rule the country. So unless people come to the streets to save democracy like in Egypt, IK is not coming to power.

and whats the fuss sir . jis ne usky bachy marway uska hath choomna ? its not policies of gernails that we have terrorism in country ? what munira mistri did for anti terror in last 6 months ? munira and ISI are busy in politics day noghts and terrorist killing solders . did you see munira is so worry and busy day night at the anti terror things ? in fact this old man should slap him rather then kiss him.
Yar, that is a bit unfair to pile everything at the door of the incumbent. While he has his faults with the current political, domestic situation, how is he responsible for the attacks on FC positions across our frontier with Afghanistan? What goes on there has been shaped by decades of our policies. One could argue that perhaps we should have ceded FATA/KPK to Afghanistan so these attacks would not happen.

We should not lose our objectivity just because one has an intense dislike for someone.

What is this non sense. You resign or rape with daughter. This is so low....
Humanity is dead

In Pakistan, any upright politician should get a foreign citizenship for their family..

Yesterday, the police told Hammad Azhar's old father, that they would take his daughters (hammad's sisters)....

this is the righteous cause for Jihad. Imagine threatening pious women with rape. I heard stories they ripped Qurans during the Lal Masjid incident, and amongst other behavior. I also known that they committed many atrocities in Waziristan and killed many Army personnel who didn’t get with the program.

9 out of 10 of the overseas Pakistanis are blowhard and will make some noise, but there’s some of us that have been waiting for a cause to get behind and this looks like one of them. I’m not speaking about or anyone I know if anyone is asking but I hope those who are on this forum and reporting back to GHQ, need to read between the lines.

No, it is an incorrect assumption. Pakistan's public has the habit of blaming someone else to protect their own army and hide their overarching role in the nation. Even now, your people are blaming PML and PPP for the situation that is prevailing today. But the fact is that these political parties are just pawns in front of the ringmaster which is your Army and generals who rule the country. So unless people come to the streets to save democracy like in Egypt, IK is not coming to power.

I was referring to the army. We know the parties are just pawns. It’s the GHQ that’s behind everything.

Even Fayyaz Chohan.

We don't know what was shown to them or how were these people threatened.

In my country sadly, beghairti has no limits. So I can expect anything. Remember Azam Sawati... He was able to get through because his video was with his own wife.. what if someone threatens to rape the children or wife in front of his own eyes? You can expect anything from current regime led by video maharani.
I expected the same anger from you guys when PTI was in power and videos of opposition were made viral. If anything top PTI members were mocking them.

As for Mr Swati, a quick search will let you know about his own conduct with women.

PTI's face is Imran Khan. But PTI too got infiltrated by opportunist, former PPP+PMLN scum. Imran Khan should have not allowed any of those monkeys in. Lost all confidence in him when he opened the doors to that filth.
Lmao, it was the establishment that collected the good old lotas and made ik come to power.
It was Jahangir tareens private jet, for which he made trillions as a sugar mafia in reward.

napak fauj in action
Lala tu Murree brewery di vat 1 gidh and kill the waves.

Listen, it's quite easy and comfortable for you to say all of the above sitting in the relative safety of the west. The ones on the ground in Pakistan do not have this luxury.

So spare the members this talk of "backbone", "legs spread" etc. etc. I'd like to see you take a trip to Pakistan right now and demonstrate in front of the parliament and then let us know how "disgraceful" our people are.

For all those sitting in the comfort of their chairs and asking "others" to make sacrifices, please don't! You don't know what these people (civilian and khaki) and their families are going through right now and you would not put yourself and your kin at risk either.

At the least, don't incite and egg people on the basis of "ghairat" and other nonsense.

not suprised why we have Hussain haqani type people !

I expected the same anger from you guys when PTI was in power and videos of opposition were made viral. If anything top PTI members were mocking them.

As for Mr Swati, a quick search will let you know about his own conduct with women.
Which video.. who was threatened? Whose residence was bulldozed? whose business was shutdown? Whose video with his wife was sent to his own daughter? Who was arrested after getting released by the court?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom