What's new

PTI shares economic revival plan with US (Presented CV)

LOL. Nope. I had to leave due to the gurnamint's decisions, not by my choice. But then again, I was never a PM subject to a VoNC like IK was, so I am not sure what the parallel here is that you seem to be trying to draw, except that in both cases USA had nothing to do with what happened.
Yeah right. Everyone has the choice no one can force anyone. See now you blaming it to gurnamint of your leaving lol. You always had the choice.

You always had the choice.

And in the context of this thread (of which I am not the topic) IK has a choice in how he pursues his financial policy goals for the nation without those who he regards as the conspirators for his ouster. That is far more duplicitous, clearly.

And in the context of this thread (of which I am not the topic) IK has a choice in how he pursues his financial policy goals for the nation without those who he regards as the conspirators for his ouster. That is far more duplicitous, clearly.
says by guy who himself using the same tactic when its come on himself and now settled in usa lol blame govt of his own decision and choice and tellling the world that its govnt decision and choice.

kaun log ho bhai? lol

Last edited:
says by guy who himself using the same tactic when its come on himself

LOL. Did I blame USA for any conspiracy like IK did when his ego felt the sting of defeat in the VoNC? Nope. I placed the blame where it belongs, then, and now, and at every moment in between consistently, unlike IK who is now trying to kiss and make up with those that he blamed for his ouster in the first place. Talk about U-turns and roundabouts. :lol:

(Oh, and BTW, I am still not the topic of this thread. Just because you have a personal vendetta matters not to me in the slightest. Our discussion here is done. :D )

LOL. Did I blame USA for any conspiracy like IK did when his ego felt the sting of defeat in the VoNC? Nope. I placed the blame where it belongs, then, and now, and at every moment in between consistently, unlike IK who is now trying to kiss and make up with those that he blamed for his ouster in the first place. Talk about U-turns and roundabouts. :lol:

(Oh, and BTW, I am still not the topic of this thread. Just because you have a personal vendetta matters not to me in the slightest. Our discussion here is done. :D )
You blamed Pakistan govt for decision making and choice on your behalf lol haha apnay per baat aye tou i am not topic of this thread.
Waqaye discussion muk gai lol

PTI should rather do what Sharif family does,
- walk behind American officials
-stand until all Americans are seated and then sit
-Answer every question/comment/statement with "Yes Sir", even if they call you "You mother f'ker"
-Agree to everything
-read only the written statements
-walk behind even the lowliest American official and call him "Sir"
-Accept all demands.
-make sure to wear tailor made 3 piece suite and expensive watches when go with begging bowl, but behave like a slave

This is good. I know faujeets will struggle to understand but PTI has always maintained a principle stand on national interest, not on personal interest.

The USA is the wealthiest nation in the world, they have huge influence over international lenders and they are out biggest trading partner.

By doing the groundwork now for when they are in power, PTI will be able to hit the ground running and get the economy out of the hole it's in.

Imran Khan has always been consistent in his messaging - he will work with others as partners, not as slaves.

This is something faujeets and their tall and graceful masters cannot comprehend.

Literally no difference between PMLN and PTI anymore. Same stupidity.

Absolutely embarrassing what PTI has become.

You were calling the GHQ and PDM beggars. Now look at how you're behaving.

Shambolic state of affairs. I voted PTI but I reject this stand by PTI.

They presented their BC economic revival plan to their daddy America before even bothering to present it to the people suffering here???

What's even more shambolic is watching PTI supporters eat up everything the leadership says without even bothering to question it.

They were literally blaming America and called GHQ / PDM غلام so what are you doing???

Literally no difference between PMLN and PTI anymore. Same stupidity.

Absolutely embarrassing what PTI has become.

You were calling the GHQ and PDM beggars. Now look at how you're behaving.

Shambolic state of affairs. I voted PTI but I reject this stand by PTI.

They presented their BC economic revival plan to their daddy America before even bothering to present it to the people suffering here???

What's even more shambolic is watching PTI supporters eat up everything the leadership says without even bothering to question it.

They were literally blaming America and called GHQ / PDM غلام so what are you doing???
Same mentality pakistani awam ki sab aik jesay sab aik jesay while khud free briyani ke pichey.

Imran khan already made it yo public in his speech idiots lack of knowledge leada to khota briyani

Next time pti ko vote nahi dena takay hum ko ais kisim ke threads na read karna paray

aby mukhataran maai k bucho khan never said he is anti American, and why would he say this ? he blamed US for ousting him with the help of handlers , he want equally relations with USA and not want to be their slaves like the PDM one ..

What PDM have done in favour of USA?? What extraordinary PTI objected against US??

What PDM have done in favour of USA?? What extraordinary PTI objected against US??
PDM made inflation to 47% in pakistan which is highest so that pakistan come in situation where he has to obey everything it's just the matter of time.

What Pmln has done for Pakistan for progress?

I know you're passionate about your support for PDM but please try to keep your criticism of PTI logical. Heads of states visit other heads of state, this is normal procedure.

I am not joking at all, it was Imran Khan who told us that he was very impressed from Sri Lank who reduced inflation, Sri Lankan President shared his secret with me and I will implement that. Rest is history , , , ,

Listen from 02:50

Last edited:
I am not joking at all, it was Imran Khan who told us that he was very impressed from Sri Lank who reduced inflation, Sri Lankan President shared his secret with me and I will implement that. Rest is history , , , ,

You are dumb because you belong to PMLN. Imran khan is not sitting in govt for past more than 1 year its your pmln.

Inflation was 12% when pti was in govt and pakistan was progressing gdp 5%.

Today inflation 47% really how shameless person you are just for few benefits you sold your soul?

Back
Top Bottom