What's new

US seeks economic revival plan from PTI

Ishaq Dar deserves the death penalty. It takes a special kind of stupidity to have someone as incompetent as the great Ishaq Dar in your party, let alone appoint him finance minister multiple times.
The entire beaucratic and institutions are severely incompetent. This wasn't the failure of a single person. It was an institutional failure.

I keep saying we need institutional reforms for every institution. Nepotism must end immediately and we need a strict selection process for qualified and experienced folk. An accountability body to make sure every institution is running to an acceptable high standard.

After this is done we can go into effective policy reforms better as the institutions will be powerful and can maintain it.

The entire beaucratic and institutions are severely incompetent. This wasn't the failure of a single person. It was an institutional failure.

I keep saying we need institutional reforms for every institution. Nepotism must end immediately and we need a strict selection process for qualified and experienced folk. An accountability body to make sure every institution is running to an acceptable high standard.

After this is done we can go into effective policy reforms better as the institutions will be powerful and can maintain it.
How can we make sure that the accountability body will not be corrupt? We need business-friendly policies and handover all the businesses to the private sector. At least the private sector will be held accountable by the competition and the profit.

IMF ko chahiye GHQ se commitment le.

We have LSE, Wharton level political engineering level boys there.

So an economic commitment from GHQ is the way forward. IMF can’t be that dumb to not know it, can they.

How can we make sure that the accountability body will not be corrupt? We need business-friendly policies and handover all the businesses to the private sector. At least the private sector will be held accountable by the competition and the profit.
Businesses and projects, yes, they can be contracted and handed over to the private sector.

But state institutions can only be run by the state, they are in charge of policy making and deciding what projects need to be initiated, laws passed.

Unless the accountability body itself is a private business that monitors the quality and standard of our state institutions and is paid for it?

When I say state institutions, I mean all of the below and the other ministries/centres/institutions we have for governance, policy making, etc. Anything that can viabley privatised without impacting national security or resulting in unintended consequences, then it should.

I guarantee you a bunch of high school kids from America could do a better job running these institutions that whoever is doing it now.

You can tell from the quality of their media like websites and their grammar in English just how competent they are 💀 it's crazy how these are representative of a whole country

Businesses and projects, yes, they can be contracted and handed over to the private sector.

But state institutions can only be run by the state, they are in charge of policy making and deciding what projects need to be initiated, laws passed.

Unless the accountability body itself is a private business that monitors the quality and standard of our state institutions and is paid for it?

When I say state institutions, I mean all of the below and the other ministries/centres/institutions we have for governance, policy making, etc. Anything that can viabley privatised without impacting national security or resulting in unintended consequences, then it should.

I guarantee you a bunch of high school kids from America could do a better job running these institutions that whoever is doing it now.

You can tell from the quality of their media like websites and their grammar in English just how competent they are 💀 it's crazy how these are representative of a whole country
Technically the Hong Kong model can work but it would result in the formation of monopolies too early on. Do you know that in Hong Kong corporations can vote like people lol?

It begs a question on how these incompetent buffoons are accepted and then allowed to complete their PhD's in the premier institutions of US, a la Wharton...

On the contrary, Pakistanis are sufficiently clever and can be adequately competent when there is a danda up their arses to do the right thing...

Unfortunately, currently the danda being wielded by the mil-establishment is to make the institutions do all the wrong things to preserve the status quo and their perks...

It begs a question on how these incompetent buffoons are accepted and then allowed to complete their PhD's in the premier institutions of US, a la Wharton...

On the contrary, Pakistanis are sufficiently clever and can be adequately competent when there is a danda up their arses to do the right thing...

Unfortunately, currently the danda being wielded by the mil-establishment is to make the institutions do all the wrong things to preserve the status quo and their perks...
Exactly

You seriously wouldn't believe the level of incompetency, it should be declared a state emergency. So many of these guys don't even know what their actual job is, what they're supposed to be doing, and they also can't even speak or write English fluently despite it being the language they are working in.

Seriously I was shocked when I was looking into it, everything they do is low quality shabby work - some teenagers from an American high school would outclass them...

From the article it seems US is asking PTI whether they will continue with the IMF program or not if they come in power.

From the article it seems US is asking PTI whether they will continue with the IMF program or not if they come in power.

And just what do you think PTI would have said in return, if that speculation is correct?

Looks like the Americans know PDM is history and the military chiefs have turned off and left them high and dry.
The US knows PTI will be storming into power, so it's time to talk to the winning side and leverage.
THIS. For all the IK haters gleeful that he's grovelling at USA's feet. US also realizes the ground realities. They may have been told otherwise by bajwa and haqqani before regime change but they realize fully well that IK is a reality they have to content with (just as much as USA is something we have to contend with.)

Didn’t Imran Khan said USA ended his government? Lol
He said Donald Lu and the state department did. It's been a common belief within higher circles that it was probably the state department acting overzealous, and didn't really let the Biden administration know before hand what happened.

Interesting excuse of US to talk to future government.

Could be fake news though.
Knowing Tribune, they could very well be taking real news and manipulating it to suit their own narrative; leaving out important information, or exaggerating other parts.

Last edited:
Oh plsss. Anti American narrative was for public consumption and muster up support. Champion of uturns will suck upto america now.

Ab nahi ho ghulam?

Conveniently throw everything on Bajwa.

Anyways trade and cooperation with american is the way forward.
Go back and find out where he was anti-us. Lies…he IK was and is for independent foreign policy just like India has..where Pak interests come first everyone else’s second..
India got oil deals from Russia but Pak got screwed by Bajwa under instructions from second tier state department clerk. Same Donald Lu who Indian foreign minister wouldn’t even give time of day to …

He said Donald Lu and the state department did. It's been a common belief within higher circles that it was probably the state department acting overzealous, and didn't really let the Biden administration know before hand what happened.

Knowing Tribune, they could very well be taking real news and manipulating it to suit their own narrative; leaving out important information, or exaggerating other parts.
But what’s really sickening is the eagerness of Bajwa and co. to readily bend over… shameless pussies..

Oh plsss. Anti American narrative was for public consumption and muster up support. Champion of uturns will suck upto america now.

Ab nahi ho ghulam?

Conveniently throw everything on Bajwa.

Anyways trade and cooperation with american is the way forward.
Dosti sab se karenge ghulami kisi ki nahi karenge

This is the narrative of Imran khan from the start let me know if you need video proof for your patwari brain

I saw a clown at the airport who was wearing a really ugly “hum ghulam nahi” PTI beanie a few weeks ago 😂
airport per free briyani bant rahi thi kia patwari

Back
Top Bottom