What's new

US seeks economic revival plan from PTI

Or is it PTI wanting to make amends for its own lies, misstatements and absolutely nots regarding the Americans?

No idea, I suppose you can lump it as part of diplomacy.... But regardless the time of the current set-up is fast coming to an end.

I saw a clown at the airport who was wearing a really ugly “hum ghulam nahi” PTI beanie a few weeks ago 😂

Looks like your PDM is running out of options. Even daddy America isn't coming to the rescue.

some boot lickers backs are on fire in this thread :lol: dur fitay munh tuhada :lol:

No idea, I suppose you can lump it as part of diplomacy.... But regardless the time of the current set-up is fast coming to an end.

Of course. The current setup can last only as long as the partial term it inherited from the previous one and no more. And if PTI is finally learning how to be more diplomatic, that can only be a good thing, given their poor previous record in this regard.

Interesting excuse of US to talk to future government.

Could be fake news though.

It's very true, because US officials want absolute clarity before IMF can give money this time. Or in other words weighing in for default of a nuclear power or not.

America portray a face of a messiah, the saviour of nations and democray, they cannot go against the popular choice of the people as it hurts her interests.

Large scale public sentiments against US is least expected and seeked by her.

And for PTI too vice versa.

Ishaq Dar deserves the death penalty. It takes a special kind of stupidity to have someone as incompetent as the great Ishaq Dar in your party, let alone appoint him finance minister multiple times.
Then it is the GHQ sepoys who deserve death penalty not Dar for putting him back in that position.

WOW U.s is now openly treating Pakistan as a colony.

PTI's plan should be simple: the "official" Pak economy is 100% dependent on the USA. And, the "real" economy is 100% unofficial, undocumented etc. away from scrutiny of the IMF, western financial orgs etc.....

relatrions with america is like slow poison for pakistan but at the moment every politician, general is hooked on this drug!

Back
Top Bottom